• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:39
CEST 02:39
KST 09:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9859 users

[WCS AM] Challenger Day 1 Season 1 2014 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 37 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 22 2014 02:16 GMT
#401
On January 22 2014 11:16 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:15 Jimmeh wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:14 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:13 Lokj wrote:
Why wasn't Scarlett automatically qualified for NA.premier? I totally missed that.

He lost in the ro16 last season.

She^

Fuck me I swear that was a typo.

I was F5'ing until you fixed it lol
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 22 2014 02:17 GMT
#402
I actually like Scarlett fuck I am bad at typing.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 22 2014 02:17 GMT
#403
Lotta gass. SH maybe?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Lokj
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands439 Posts
January 22 2014 02:17 GMT
#404
Oh, well. Thought Scarlett was definitely top 8 in WCS AM last season, but guess i was wrong Good to say desRow beating Apocalypse and making WCS.NA a littlle less Asian :o
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 22 2014 02:18 GMT
#405
On January 22 2014 11:14 The_Templar wrote:
WCS America: Challenger League

(Z)Scarlett vs (P)Cowman
0-0


Map: Habitation Station


Scarlett spawns in the top right
Cowman spawns in the top left

2:00
Scarlett going hatchery first against gateway first with one assimilator.
Cowman! getting a cybernetics core.
Spawning pool for scarlett.

3:00
Cowman taking an expansion.
Warp gate research for Cowman.

4:00
Scarlett has 2 zerglings and is finishing 2 queens while droning.
Sentry for Cowman, as well as two more gateways.

5:00
A fourth gateway for Cowman.
Scarlett getting two extractors.
Scarlett misses a proxy pylon and the probe that place fit.
Both players on two bases.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
January 22 2014 02:18 GMT
#406
On January 22 2014 11:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
I actually like Scarlett fuck I am bad at typing.


I am Sigmund Freud and I say you're not.
Cogito, ergo toss.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 22 2014 02:18 GMT
#407
On January 22 2014 11:18 Zackeva wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
I actually like Scarlett fuck I am bad at typing.


I am Sigmund Freud and I say you're not.


So is Naniwa Cersei Lannister?
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 22 2014 02:19 GMT
#408
On January 22 2014 11:18 Zackeva wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
I actually like Scarlett fuck I am bad at typing.


I am Sigmund Freud and I say you're not.

Don't start that shit with me.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Vertigro
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom261 Posts
January 22 2014 02:19 GMT
#409
On January 22 2014 11:16 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:16 Vertigro wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:14 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:13 Lokj wrote:
Why wasn't Scarlett automatically qualified for NA.premier? I totally missed that.

He lost in the ro16 last season.


He? And you moaned at me!

You didn't accidentally call someone fat.


Bit harsh?
"..." - Greg 'IdrA' Fields +++ DeMuslim, Naniwa, Jaedong, Hero, Suppy! <3 <3
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
January 22 2014 02:19 GMT
#410
right now im watching red pixels defend blue pixels attack =(
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
January 22 2014 02:20 GMT
#411
On January 22 2014 11:18 Zackeva wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
I actually like Scarlett fuck I am bad at typing.


I am Sigmund Freud and I say you're not.



Sigmund Freud is the most disliked scientist in history, because he made his theories in a non scientific way. He is a joke in the scientific community.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12538 Posts
January 22 2014 02:20 GMT
#412
On January 22 2014 11:18 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:18 Zackeva wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
I actually like Scarlett fuck I am bad at typing.


I am Sigmund Freud and I say you're not.


So is Naniwa Cersei Lannister?


This sentence is an insult to one of these two individuals.

I'm just not sure which.
No will to live, no wish to die
Farmer Poopy
Profile Joined October 2011
258 Posts
January 22 2014 02:20 GMT
#413
Man I'm so conflicted now...

We need our foreign hope scarlett to go through, so hopefully it is a 3-2.
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
January 22 2014 02:20 GMT
#414
I'm not sure how Cowman thought he could get away with that third.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 22 2014 02:20 GMT
#415
On January 22 2014 11:19 Vertigro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:16 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:16 Vertigro wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:14 Darkhoarse wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:13 Lokj wrote:
Why wasn't Scarlett automatically qualified for NA.premier? I totally missed that.

He lost in the ro16 last season.


He? And you moaned at me!

You didn't accidentally call someone fat.


Bit harsh?

I am confused. I am being a bit harsh now?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
ClueClueClue
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Sweden1203 Posts
January 22 2014 02:21 GMT
#416
On January 22 2014 11:18 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:18 Zackeva wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:17 Darkhoarse wrote:
I actually like Scarlett fuck I am bad at typing.


I am Sigmund Freud and I say you're not.


So is Naniwa Cersei Lannister?


Naniwa is the one and only queen of the north.
Cogito, ergo toss.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 22 2014 02:21 GMT
#417
On January 22 2014 11:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:14 The_Templar wrote:
WCS America: Challenger League

(Z)Scarlett vs (P)Cowman
0-0


Map: Habitation Station


Scarlett spawns in the top right
Cowman spawns in the top left

2:00
Scarlett going hatchery first against gateway first with one assimilator.
Cowman! getting a cybernetics core.
Spawning pool for scarlett.

3:00
Cowman taking an expansion.
Warp gate research for Cowman.

4:00
Scarlett has 2 zerglings and is finishing 2 queens while droning.
Sentry for Cowman, as well as two more gateways.

5:00
A fourth gateway for Cowman.
Scarlett getting two extractors.
Scarlett misses a proxy pylon and the probe that place fit.
Both players on two bases.

6:00 (Z)Scarlett 53 vs (P)Cowman 47
Scarlett building two spine crawlers in her natural and is pumping a fair number of zerglings.
Two more extractors for scarlett, who cleans up the proxy pylon near her base.
Cowman taking the gold base.
Cowman getting a stargate.

8:00 (Z)Scarlett 68 vs (P)Cowman 60
Cowman attacking the natural with zealots and a mothership core and kills a spine crawler before recalling.
Scarlett forces a cancel on the third nexus of Cowman, who rebuilds it.

9:00 (Z)Scarlett 80 vs (P)Cowman 73
Cowman misses a force field and tricks the zerglings into going into his third before killing all of them.
Forge for cowman as well as a second stargate.

10:00 (Z)Scarlett 78 vs (P)Cowman 75
Scarlett finishes a third base at the gold.
Spire for Scarlett.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
orvinreyes
Profile Joined June 2007
577 Posts
January 22 2014 02:22 GMT
#418
On January 22 2014 11:13 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:12 orvinreyes wrote:
terrans need to watch proleague to learn how not to get protossed


And when we say PL, we just mean TY and Maru.


pretty much, but not to take credit away from Flash (2-2), Bravo (1-0) and Mvp (1-0) who have shown OK games versus notable P's
http://youtu.be/LfmrHTdXgK4
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 22 2014 02:22 GMT
#419
On January 22 2014 11:22 orvinreyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 11:13 stuchiu wrote:
On January 22 2014 11:12 orvinreyes wrote:
terrans need to watch proleague to learn how not to get protossed


And when we say PL, we just mean TY and Maru.


pretty much, but not to take credit away from Flash (2-2), Bravo (1-0) and Mvp (1-0) who have shown OK games versus notable P's

Dream proved protoss not imba because he beat sOs I heard.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
January 22 2014 02:23 GMT
#420
Cowman playing way too nervously
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12802
Rain 2052
Artosis 806
White-Ra 206
ToSsGirL 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
NeuroSwarm131
League of Legends
Doublelift4232
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1530
ArmadaUGS584
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor866
WinterStarcraft296
Other Games
summit1g9058
shahzam675
Day[9].tv650
JimRising 524
C9.Mang0302
ViBE147
Maynarde146
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick813
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1091
• Day9tv650
• Shiphtur278
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 21m
OSC
12h 21m
Stellar Fest
12h 21m
OSC
23h 21m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.