On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote:
hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\
hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\
In Sweden a statement like that is punishable by public flogging.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ In Sweden a statement like that is punishable by public flogging. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ Dude... general tso's chicken. Shrimp lo mein. Pork fried rice. No? | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:11 Squat wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ In Sweden a statement like that is punishable by public flogging. "I hope you like chinese food" is a punishable offense? Wow | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:11 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ Dude... general tso's chicken. Shrimp lo mein. Pork fried rice. No? small issue there, I'm vegetarian | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ Well if you have nothing else to eat out (assuming that's what you really wanna do) to, you may as well. | ||
|
intotheheart
Canada33091 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:11 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:11 Squat wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ In Sweden a statement like that is punishable by public flogging. "I hope you like chinese food" is a punishable offense? Wow I think that it's more of "I don't." I"m on the same boat though. INDIAN FOOD ALL THE WAY. | ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:11 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:11 Squat wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ In Sweden a statement like that is punishable by public flogging. "I hope you like chinese food" is a punishable offense? Wow Not liking chinese food, or asian food in general. It's the best cuisine in the world. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:11 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:11 Darkhoarse wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ Dude... general tso's chicken. Shrimp lo mein. Pork fried rice. No? small issue there, I'm vegetarian Fucking... uhhh... vegetables and stuff. Lo mein. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:11 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:11 Darkhoarse wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ Dude... general tso's chicken. Shrimp lo mein. Pork fried rice. No? small issue there, I'm vegetarian Chinese vegetarian food is actually really good too. Though it depends on where you live. | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:13 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:11 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:11 Darkhoarse wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ Dude... general tso's chicken. Shrimp lo mein. Pork fried rice. No? small issue there, I'm vegetarian Fucking... uhhh... vegetables and stuff. Lo mein. well I suppose if it actually snowed enough here to snow me in and I didn't prepare and buy food before the snowstorm and there was only a chinese place open, I suppose I would eat some meat, lol no idea how the vegetables are at my local chinese restaurant | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
WCS America: Challenger League 1-0 Map: Frost Apocalypse spawns in the top left desRow spawns in the top right | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:15 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On January 22 2014 10:13 Darkhoarse wrote: On January 22 2014 10:11 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:11 Darkhoarse wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 The_Templar wrote: On January 22 2014 10:09 Darkhoarse wrote: Everywhere to get food in Philly has closed except the one Chinese place. Thank god for those people. hopefully you like chinese food, I don't :\ Dude... general tso's chicken. Shrimp lo mein. Pork fried rice. No? small issue there, I'm vegetarian Fucking... uhhh... vegetables and stuff. Lo mein. well I suppose if it actually snowed enough here to snow me in and I didn't prepare and buy food before the snowstorm and there was only a chinese place open, I suppose I would eat some meat, lol no idea how the vegetables are at my local chinese restaurant I just don't like water chestnuts otherwise Chinese vegetables are the shit. Plus noodles and rice are available! | ||
|
Major
Mexico539 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:17 The_Templar wrote: anyone else hear a lot of stuttering in the sc2 sounds but not the casters' voices? I do actually. NASL sound guy. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:17 MajOr wrote: this is beyond retardation by whoever made the schedules i love how i will probably play at 12 am my time my match just awsome ![]() see, live | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 22 2014 10:15 The_Templar wrote: WCS America: Challenger League 1-0 Map: Frost Apocalypse spawns in the top left desRow spawns in the top right 2:00 Barracks followed by a refinery for Apocalypse. Desrow getting a gateway followed by a refinery. 3:00 Reaper for Apocalypse followed by a CC on the low ground. Desrow expanding and building a mothership core, no units for him. Mothership core finishes right after the reaper gets in Desrow's main. 4:00 Second barracks for Apocalypse. Desrow scouts everything with a probe. Reaper gets back in Desrow's main and sees a fast twilight council. 5:00 Forge for Desrow. Stim being researched by Apocalypse. Blink on the way. | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ceh9464 WinterStarcraft405 Happy373 PiGStarcraft239 Sick198 Livibee168 singsing114 ArmadaUGS52 olofmeister0 |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|