• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:34
CEST 12:34
KST 19:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10836 users

[WCS EU] Challenger Day 1 Season 1 2014 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 55 Next
BeyondCtrL
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden642 Posts
January 21 2014 18:10 GMT
#201
Oh thank Atheismo, the stream got frames!
zerotol
Profile Joined August 2009
Belgium508 Posts
January 21 2014 18:11 GMT
#202
On January 22 2014 03:10 Aeromi wrote:
Stream is so fucking smooth on Source, try it guys !

Let's go for a 5 hour game !


the sound isn't good though
Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 21 2014 18:11 GMT
#203
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 21 2014 18:12 GMT
#204
On January 22 2014 03:08 Leviance wrote:
Please don't disappoint guys, I wanna see SH vs mech (yes I'm serious)



I'd vote the latest DRG vs. Flash Proleague match instantly into Best Games Of 2014. I can understand your point!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 21 2014 18:12 GMT
#205
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.

22:07
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-21 18:13:21
January 21 2014 18:12 GMT
#206
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.

21:20. I offer a TL+ month to the winner, this shit is serious.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 21 2014 18:13 GMT
#207
Is Alterzim in the map pool? I'd like to see that.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
January 21 2014 18:13 GMT
#208
On January 22 2014 03:12 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 03:08 Leviance wrote:
Please don't disappoint guys, I wanna see SH vs mech (yes I'm serious)



I'd vote the latest DRG vs. Flash Proleague match instantly into Best Games Of 2014. I can understand your point!


Happy birthday!

And Xeno vs Bomber on Heavy Rain was a better game.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
January 21 2014 18:13 GMT
#209
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.

22:12
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 21 2014 18:13 GMT
#210
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.

So is this like closest without going over to determine the winner or what?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 21 2014 18:13 GMT
#211
On January 22 2014 03:13 Darkhoarse wrote:
Is Alterzim in the map pool? I'd like to see that.

Yep.

Alterzim Stronghold
Frost
Heavy Rain
Polar Night
Daedalus Point
Yeonsu
Habitation Station
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
January 21 2014 18:14 GMT
#212
On January 22 2014 03:12 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.

21:20. I offer a TL+ month to the winner, this shit is serious.


Winner as in closest, or exactly correct?

20:50
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 21 2014 18:14 GMT
#213
On January 22 2014 03:13 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 03:13 Darkhoarse wrote:
Is Alterzim in the map pool? I'd like to see that.

Yep.

Alterzim Stronghold
Frost
Heavy Rain
Polar Night
Daedalus Point
Yeonsu
Habitation Station

I'm just looking for the longest game.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
January 21 2014 18:14 GMT
#214
On January 22 2014 03:14 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 03:12 Aeromi wrote:
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.

21:20. I offer a TL+ month to the winner, this shit is serious.


Winner as in closest, or exactly correct?

20:50

I'm a merciful man, the closest.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
January 21 2014 18:14 GMT
#215
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.

21:49

Think big!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 21 2014 18:14 GMT
#216
Firecake jumps from 44/44 to the next supplyblock :/
Dandy_Moustachu
Profile Joined July 2010
France422 Posts
January 21 2014 18:14 GMT
#217
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.


You forgot to tell the day it will end :D
Pif Paf Pouf
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
January 21 2014 18:15 GMT
#218
On January 22 2014 03:12 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 03:08 Leviance wrote:
Please don't disappoint guys, I wanna see SH vs mech (yes I'm serious)



I'd vote the latest DRG vs. Flash Proleague match instantly into Best Games Of 2014. I can understand your point!

I nominate xenocider vs nathanias
Glorious SEA doto
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 21 2014 18:15 GMT
#219
I'm in it on 20:45
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 21 2014 18:15 GMT
#220
On January 22 2014 03:14 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2014 03:14 DJHelium wrote:
On January 22 2014 03:12 Aeromi wrote:
On January 22 2014 03:11 Boucot wrote:
Let me suggest a little contest. The starting hour of the Bo5 is 19:10 (CET). Let me know when you think the match will end. I bet on 21:40.

21:20. I offer a TL+ month to the winner, this shit is serious.


Winner as in closest, or exactly correct?

20:50

I'm a merciful man, the closest.

closest, or closest without overshooting?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
Lowko109
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 787
Soma 625
Jaedong 473
BeSt 367
Horang2 362
Light 283
910 254
Hyuk 247
Stork 197
Soulkey 187
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 120
Pusan 119
Mini 117
Snow 117
ZerO 84
Last 73
Rush 60
Mind 52
Shinee 49
Mong 46
Killer 40
ggaemo 35
Yoon 34
hero 32
Bale 25
Creator 25
Sharp 19
yabsab 13
sorry 12
Sacsri 12
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc4977
XcaliburYe130
League of Legends
JimRising 334
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1197
pashabiceps891
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2989
Khaldor769
Other Games
gofns39131
singsing1558
ceh9633
XBOCT301
Pyrionflax245
DeMusliM177
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)8
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream167
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1504
Other Games
• WagamamaTV160
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
27m
Stellar Fest
2h 27m
The PondCast
23h 27m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.