On January 19 2014 20:31 Green_25 wrote:
Lol Koreans such robots... no passion etc
Lol Koreans such robots... no passion etc
To...be entirely fair...Creators maniacal self laughter in that both is unusual.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Jayme
United States5866 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:31 Green_25 wrote: Lol Koreans such robots... no passion etc To...be entirely fair...Creators maniacal self laughter in that both is unusual. | ||
|
imrusty269
United States1404 Posts
| ||
|
AxionSteel
United States7754 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:33 Musicus wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:30 Zealously wrote: On January 19 2014 20:29 Tchado wrote: On January 19 2014 20:29 Zealously wrote: I hate everything u mad bro ? Quite What part about Roro do you love the most? probably his Best Zerg of 2013 title | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:31 Zealously wrote: I hate all of you tt Stop that or may or may not post a picture that you won't like ! I have it prepared since i saw your name in the lR | ||
|
usopsama
6502 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:32 nvaish4 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:31 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: On January 19 2014 20:30 Killmouse wrote: hahahah yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, looks like creator just won gsl XD and my fpl team is happy aswell I have CJ, Bunny and Sora in my team.......... I have CJ and Sora too.....darn. I have CJ herO as main and Creator as Anti (I totally had a chance to trade Creator for Kal, but didn't...). | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
for prosperity | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
TheBloodyDwarf
Finland7524 Posts
On January 19 2014 08:04 Dodgin wrote: If Prime wins I'll change my flair to Prime, cheer for Prime and put " I love MKP, Mvp sucks " in my sig until Feb 18th. If CJ wins you have to change your flair to CJ, cheer for CJ and change your sig to " Zealousy is my god " until Feb 18th. Deal? Haha :D | ||
|
Pandain
United States12989 Posts
| ||
|
Fuell
Netherlands3111 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:33 Dodgin wrote: one of these days I'll learn my lesson and stop betting my signature Prime flair really doesn't fit you :p | ||
|
Ammanas
Slovakia2166 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:33 Yello wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:31 Inflicted_ wrote: How did herO end up with such a weak army after being ahead? he had the warp prism in Creators main, doing all warp-ins there while being on the transition to 2-robo-colossus and then walked into Creators bigger army and lost 2 Archons and 2 Immortals and a bunch of zealots for absolutely nothing. He first walked into his army and lost those archons and immortals, only afterwards started warping. In theory it should work as a distraction tactic - took his army away while warping into his main. Problem was missing recall imo. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
YES | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
| ||
|
Taipoka
Brazil1224 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:31 Zealously wrote: I hate all of you tt And we love you. Come to a hug. A group one. | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:33 TheBloodyDwarf wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 08:04 Dodgin wrote: If Prime wins I'll change my flair to Prime, cheer for Prime and put " I love MKP, Mvp sucks " in my sig until Feb 18th. If CJ wins you have to change your flair to CJ, cheer for CJ and change your sig to " Zealousy is my god " until Feb 18th. Deal? Haha :D Pls. | ||
|
Ufnal
Poland1435 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Inflicted
Australia18228 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:33 Yello wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:31 Inflicted_ wrote: How did herO end up with such a weak army after being ahead? he had the warp prism in Creators main, doing all warp-ins there while being on the transition to 2-robo-colossus and then walked into Creators bigger army and lost 2 Archons and 2 Immortals and a bunch of zealots for absolutely nothing. Even before he lost the 2 Archons and whatnot, his army still looked smaller Might've been the investment into Collosi | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Sup | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|