Can they win next their nexrt game?
Bunny I nv see him b4.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
Can they win next their nexrt game? Bunny I nv see him b4. | ||
|
T.O.P
469 Posts
| ||
|
Tamagoshi
Brazil981 Posts
I am sad for CJ, but they should have used Bbyonjwa :/ | ||
|
ClairvoyanceSC2
United States758 Posts
On January 20 2014 03:15 Tamagoshi wrote: Imagine if Prime had Maru, maybe they would be able to go to playoffs :O I am sad for CJ, but they should have used Bbyonjwa :/ Amen to that ~ | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On January 20 2014 01:18 XiaoJoyce- wrote: How do u tink Bunny and Sora? Can they win next their nexrt game? Bunny I nv see him b4. Yes they will win their next games, both are very good players. Billowy (Bunny's opponent) isn't a very strong opponent, nor has he been particularly convincing vT (his most recent game was a loss to SKT's sorry). Sora's playing PvP against Super and that should be very doable as well provided no screwups on the level of today's game. | ||
|
Lovedoll
Japan540 Posts
| ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
| ||
|
Tamagoshi
Brazil981 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On January 20 2014 01:18 XiaoJoyce- wrote: How do u tink Bunny and Sora? Can they win next their nexrt game? Bunny I nv see him b4. Given how PvT is as of late, I give Bunny a 45% chance of taking out Billowy. Sora 55% against Super | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:28 tar wrote: what is happening?! coming back from a weekend trip just to see Prime taking out CJ? With creator winning the ace match? this is madness! (also: I have creator on my anti team :D ) need to update your sig I guess, two players on your anti-team are gosu | ||
|
Hier
2391 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH347 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • practicex • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|