On January 19 2014 20:05 Zealously wrote:
One is playing in Proleague, one isn't
WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLAYERS ARE
Right guys
One is playing in Proleague, one isn't
WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLAYERS ARE
Right guys
where's startale yo
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:05 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:04 NovemberstOrm wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:45 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:43 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:42 Lorning wrote: [quote] Come home, Prime fan this is the sig bet curse you should just sig bet every time prime plays and they'll never lose Btw Dodgin, what are your thoughts of Maru now? I'm genuinely interested! I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks better than mvp One is playing in Proleague, one isn't WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLAYERS ARE Right guys where's startale yo | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:04 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:03 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:02 Glorfindel! wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:45 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:43 Dodgin wrote: [quote] this is the sig bet curse you should just sig bet every time prime plays and they'll never lose Btw Dodgin, what are your thoughts of Maru now? I'm genuinely interested! I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks Must do. Just crushing EU ladder and making it top8 GSL last season? ^^ I'm just being mean to the poor nshs fan Now you're targeting them too? You're such a bully Dodgin even hates on Flash fans. He's the worst. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:06 imrusty269 wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:04 NovemberstOrm wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:45 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:43 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:42 Lorning wrote: [quote] Come home, Prime fan this is the sig bet curse you should just sig bet every time prime plays and they'll never lose Btw Dodgin, what are your thoughts of Maru now? I'm genuinely interested! I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks better than mvp how? Better at playing Starcraft | ||
|
StutteR
United States1903 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:07 Pangpootata wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:06 StutteR wrote: On January 19 2014 20:05 Xxio wrote: does anyone know where in north america i could order pocari sweat from? i really want to try it... Korean markets should have it. It tastes like less sweet gatorade It's actually a Japanese drink, but yeah you probably can get it in other asian markets. It's like a non-gassy 100 plus, but I really like the taste. I even buy packets of pocari sweat powder and eat them straight. I know it's a Japanese drink, but I've never seen it Japanese markets :D | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:08 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:05 Zealously wrote: On January 19 2014 20:04 NovemberstOrm wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:45 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:43 Dodgin wrote: [quote] this is the sig bet curse you should just sig bet every time prime plays and they'll never lose Btw Dodgin, what are your thoughts of Maru now? I'm genuinely interested! I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks better than mvp One is playing in Proleague, one isn't WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLAYERS ARE Right guys where's startale yo Winning GSL | ||
|
dcemuser
United States3248 Posts
| ||
|
cravin74
Malaysia1088 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:08 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:06 imrusty269 wrote: On January 19 2014 20:04 NovemberstOrm wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:45 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:43 Dodgin wrote: [quote] this is the sig bet curse you should just sig bet every time prime plays and they'll never lose Btw Dodgin, what are your thoughts of Maru now? I'm genuinely interested! I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks better than mvp how? Better at playing Starcraft too bad being better doesn't matter unless you get results poor squirtle | ||
|
ArTiFaKs
United States1229 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:08 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:04 Lorning wrote: On January 19 2014 20:03 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:02 Glorfindel! wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:45 DJHelium wrote: [quote] Btw Dodgin, what are your thoughts of Maru now? I'm genuinely interested! I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks Must do. Just crushing EU ladder and making it top8 GSL last season? ^^ I'm just being mean to the poor nshs fan Now you're targeting them too? You're such a bully Dodgin even hates on Flash fans. He's the worst. Well, everyone hates annoying Flash fans. | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:08 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:08 opterown wrote: On January 19 2014 20:05 Zealously wrote: On January 19 2014 20:04 NovemberstOrm wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:45 DJHelium wrote: [quote] Btw Dodgin, what are your thoughts of Maru now? I'm genuinely interested! I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks better than mvp One is playing in Proleague, one isn't WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLAYERS ARE Right guys where's startale yo Winning GSL prime has won half of all WCS KRs so far ;D | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
| ||
|
aZealot
New Zealand5447 Posts
| ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
| ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3560 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:09 ArTiFaKs wrote: herO will crush Creator! Creator will wish he lost his first match so he didn't get sent out for ace match because it will be such a crushing! gogogo Amen to that | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
![]() I will not LR KT Rolster's match as i want to watch them:p | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:08 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:04 Lorning wrote: On January 19 2014 20:03 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:02 Glorfindel! wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:45 DJHelium wrote: [quote] Btw Dodgin, what are your thoughts of Maru now? I'm genuinely interested! I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks Must do. Just crushing EU ladder and making it top8 GSL last season? ^^ I'm just being mean to the poor nshs fan Now you're targeting them too? You're such a bully Dodgin even hates on Flash fans. He's the worst. I have a good reason for that, and prime unlike picking on nshs | ||
|
oo_Wonderful_oo
The land of freedom23126 Posts
On January 19 2014 20:09 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On January 19 2014 20:08 Zealously wrote: On January 19 2014 20:08 opterown wrote: On January 19 2014 20:05 Zealously wrote: On January 19 2014 20:04 NovemberstOrm wrote: On January 19 2014 20:01 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 20:00 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:58 Dodgin wrote: On January 19 2014 19:49 DJHelium wrote: On January 19 2014 19:46 Dodgin wrote: [quote] I'm slowly heading upwards from neutral on Maru since he left Prime Ok, cool. How about skill level, top 5 in the world? Maru is like, top 3 Yeah I think so too, maybe top 1 after jjakji (who is btw playing vs Vortix soon in IEM qualifiers peeps!) jjakji sucks better than mvp One is playing in Proleague, one isn't WE ALL KNOW WHERE THE BEST PLAYERS ARE Right guys where's startale yo Winning GSL prime has won half of all WCS KRs so far ;D 1/3* | ||
|
dcemuser
United States3248 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8117 JimRising Day[9].tv454 WinterStarcraft336 C9.Mang0272 Livibee146 Sick136 Maynarde124 ViBE83 ArmadaUGS45 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|