On January 15 2014 18:11 Dodgin wrote:
if you're cheering for gumigod then you should
if you're cheering for gumigod then you should
I liquibetted sOs and Classic because Gumiho's prime was equal to mine
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On January 15 2014 18:11 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2014 18:10 Shellshock wrote: On January 15 2014 18:09 Pandemona wrote: Where is le great shellbot? Is he showing signs of old age (old version Robot?). Do we need to upgrade him for 2014? I haven't decided if I am staying up for this yet if you're cheering for gumigod then you should I liquibetted sOs and Classic because Gumiho's prime was equal to mine | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On January 15 2014 18:10 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2014 18:09 Pandemona wrote: Where is le great shellbot? Is he showing signs of old age (old version Robot?). Do we need to upgrade him for 2014? I haven't decided if I am staying up for this yet Why do you have no sig_ | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On January 15 2014 18:11 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2014 18:10 Shellshock wrote: On January 15 2014 18:09 Pandemona wrote: Where is le great shellbot? Is he showing signs of old age (old version Robot?). Do we need to upgrade him for 2014? I haven't decided if I am staying up for this yet Why do you have no sig_ no sig is the new cool kid thing | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Tsubbi
Germany7997 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On January 15 2014 18:11 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2014 18:11 Dodgin wrote: On January 15 2014 18:10 Shellshock wrote: On January 15 2014 18:09 Pandemona wrote: Where is le great shellbot? Is he showing signs of old age (old version Robot?). Do we need to upgrade him for 2014? I haven't decided if I am staying up for this yet if you're cheering for gumigod then you should I liquibetted sOs and Classic because Gumiho's prime was equal to mine Shellbot made a funny? ;o DOES NOT COMPUTE!!! | ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
| ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
On January 15 2014 18:16 Pandemona wrote: Mass zealot everywhere....where have i seen that before ^_^ Yeah this ling style doesn't really work vs warp prisms | ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
| ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
| ||
|
thekaas
Denmark235 Posts
What? EDIT Oh wait, it's the MVP one, nevermind. | ||
|
Qwerty85
Croatia5536 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On January 15 2014 18:12 Dodgin wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2014 18:11 KristofferAG wrote: On January 15 2014 18:10 Shellshock wrote: On January 15 2014 18:09 Pandemona wrote: Where is le great shellbot? Is he showing signs of old age (old version Robot?). Do we need to upgrade him for 2014? I haven't decided if I am staying up for this yet Why do you have no sig_ no sig is the new cool kid thing I missed out on being cool again_ God dammit. | ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu Jaedong Horang2 FanTaSy BeSt Rush Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|