On December 30 2013 20:25 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
I swear if RorO comes out and wins... -_-
I swear if RorO comes out and wins... -_-
It would be great for me.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On December 30 2013 20:25 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: I swear if RorO comes out and wins... -_- It would be great for me. | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
| ||
|
Taipoka
Brazil1224 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
On December 30 2013 20:25 DarkLordOlli wrote: Stork ace pls T_T Yes, and then win vs Maru! Not gonna happen tho. They'll draft one of their winning players imo. OR RorOlled. :x | ||
|
glzElectromaster
Japan2474 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
NR
Romania109 Posts
| ||
|
saroir
Germany244 Posts
I really like this, but i hope stork doesn´t crush my antiteam now. | ||
|
Pangpootata
1838 Posts
On December 30 2013 20:25 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: I swear if RorO comes out and wins... -_- If he comes out and loses, I get one point. But I'd prefer if he win as it would be hilarious. | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51694 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
Major
Mexico539 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 30 2013 20:26 Zealously wrote: Samsung fields Roro, Samsung loses yes please | ||
|
Zerg.Zilla
Hungary5029 Posts
![]() | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On December 30 2013 20:27 FFW_Rude wrote: What's the ace map ? Star Station. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On December 30 2013 20:27 Zerg.Zilla wrote: sOs as ace?! Make it happen ![]() Proxy carrier into gg? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|