On December 30 2013 19:18 Aeromi wrote:
Hey what did you except ? I've Solar in my FPL !
Hey what did you except ? I've Solar in my FPL !
I want to do horrible things to you.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Ragnarork
France9034 Posts
On December 30 2013 19:18 Aeromi wrote: Hey what did you except ? I've Solar in my FPL ! I want to do horrible things to you. | ||
|
XiaoJoyce-
China2908 Posts
| ||
|
Xaeldaren
Ireland588 Posts
| ||
|
CrayonPopChoa
Canada761 Posts
On December 30 2013 19:19 GTR wrote: he got shined =[ dat shinee <3 | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
Talin
Montenegro10532 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
Yess, bring me dirty FPL points! | ||
|
Shinta)
United States1716 Posts
| ||
|
McRatyn
Poland901 Posts
Luckily I don't have any single player points in this one, just Jin Air whole package so GET YOURSELVES TOGETHER! | ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
#sosonanti | ||
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
On December 30 2013 19:18 stuchiu wrote: Wtf is a zealot wall-in? Or even leaving the sentry at the wall. Where did he send it? oO | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
A NEW LEGEND IS BORN, ARTOSIS | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
On December 30 2013 19:19 Ragnarork wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 19:18 Aeromi wrote: Hey what did you except ? I've Solar in my FPL ! I want to do horrible things to you. Don't do that. ![]() | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
On December 30 2013 19:18 Pandemona wrote: | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
aZealot
New Zealand5447 Posts
On December 30 2013 19:18 Ragnarork wrote: Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 19:15 aZealot wrote: On December 30 2013 19:13 Ragnarork wrote: On December 30 2013 19:12 Dodgin wrote: take a drink every time wolf calls someone a legend Heh, I'm at work, can't be drunk ![]() Isn't that when it is most enjoyable? I can already watch PL at work, let's not push it too much. Haha, just kidding, bro. Glad you are watching it. ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|