• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8940 users

[SPL] Pre-Season RO4 & Finals 2013-2014 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 39 Next All
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
December 16 2013 10:41 GMT
#201
Wolf's posture is highlighted every time he casts with someone else, but this is to the extreme hahaha
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 16 2013 10:42 GMT
#202
On December 16 2013 19:40 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 19:39 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:37 Lorning wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:36 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:35 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:34 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:33 opterown wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:33 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
Was fun to see pros playing 2v2, but the game itself wasn't very good lol.

I wonder if they actually practised 2v2s or just picked two random guys and told them to ling rush.

or you could be KT or Prime and fast expand and die

Marineking pls

Who?

Some sub for the league team, I heard he was hanging out with the SC2 guys for some reason

You people are awful.


What do you mean "you people"

People hating on the most handsome, cutest and best SC2 player of all time


Yeah you shouldn't do that. I like him too. But what is spaghettiohs? Is it spaghetti or not?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 16 2013 10:42 GMT
#203
Wolf turning into the hunchback of Seoul
Community News
TL+ Member
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
December 16 2013 10:43 GMT
#204
On December 16 2013 19:40 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 19:39 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:37 Lorning wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:36 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:35 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:34 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:33 opterown wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:33 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
Was fun to see pros playing 2v2, but the game itself wasn't very good lol.

I wonder if they actually practised 2v2s or just picked two random guys and told them to ling rush.

or you could be KT or Prime and fast expand and die

Marineking pls

Who?

Some sub for the league team, I heard he was hanging out with the SC2 guys for some reason

You people are awful.


What do you mean "you people"

People hating on the most handsome, cutest and best SC2 player of all time


I don't think anyone mentioned JangBi O_o
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
December 16 2013 10:43 GMT
#205
On December 16 2013 19:40 Undead1993 wrote:
i had lag and then suddenly i see the casters and they are talking random stuff, is teh game paused or over?

Are you watching the youtubestream? Works great on 1080p with proxmate for us germans
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
December 16 2013 10:43 GMT
#206
On December 16 2013 19:41 LimitSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 19:40 liberate71 wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:38 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:36 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:35 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:34 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:33 opterown wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:33 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
Was fun to see pros playing 2v2, but the game itself wasn't very good lol.

I wonder if they actually practised 2v2s or just picked two random guys and told them to ling rush.

or you could be KT or Prime and fast expand and die

Marineking pls

Who?

Some sub for the league team, I heard he was hanging out with the SC2 guys for some reason

Weird name for a league player.

Also holy shit this YT stream. Watching in 720p on Australian internet. What is this sorcery?


It's amazing, we've been lied to by twitch all this time.

It's like I'm seeing clearly for the first time in my life. It's.. beautiful.


I can see clearly now the twitch is gone.
It's gonna be bright (bright) bright (bright streaming today)
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
December 16 2013 10:43 GMT
#207
On December 16 2013 19:41 liberate71 wrote:
Wolf's posture is highlighted every time he casts with someone else, but this is to the extreme hahaha


This was the first thing I thought when I turned the stream on today lol
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
December 16 2013 10:44 GMT
#208
On December 16 2013 19:43 Heyoka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 19:41 liberate71 wrote:
Wolf's posture is highlighted every time he casts with someone else, but this is to the extreme hahaha


This was the first thing I thought when I turned the stream on today lol


hahah its like his shirt is made of wire and he HAS to sit like that.
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
December 16 2013 10:44 GMT
#209
ouch that stalker :X
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 16 2013 10:44 GMT
#210
Resume from replay feature ftw.
Blizzard saving esports?!
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-16 10:46:38
December 16 2013 10:44 GMT
#211
On December 16 2013 19:41 liberate71 wrote:
Wolf's posture is highlighted every time he casts with someone else, but this is to the extreme hahaha

He reminds me of the uncle from the Addams family.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
December 16 2013 10:44 GMT
#212
On December 16 2013 19:43 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2013 19:41 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:40 liberate71 wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:38 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:36 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:35 LimitSEA wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:34 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:33 opterown wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:33 Fusilero wrote:
On December 16 2013 19:32 Ctesias wrote:
Was fun to see pros playing 2v2, but the game itself wasn't very good lol.

I wonder if they actually practised 2v2s or just picked two random guys and told them to ling rush.

or you could be KT or Prime and fast expand and die

Marineking pls

Who?

Some sub for the league team, I heard he was hanging out with the SC2 guys for some reason

Weird name for a league player.

Also holy shit this YT stream. Watching in 720p on Australian internet. What is this sorcery?


It's amazing, we've been lied to by twitch all this time.

It's like I'm seeing clearly for the first time in my life. It's.. beautiful.


I can see clearly now the twitch is gone.
It's gonna be bright (bright) bright (bright streaming today)

You're a genius, omg.
Long live the King of Wings
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
December 16 2013 10:44 GMT
#213
On December 16 2013 19:44 Pandemona wrote:
Resume from replay feature ftw.
Blizzard saving esports?!

The technology is here now.
Flash | Mvp
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-16 10:45:52
December 16 2013 10:45 GMT
#214
I made the mistake of looking at twitch chat on HerO's stream. Someone asked "can someone explain what the zerg did wrong?" so I explained it and 15 people went at me for bringing filthy knowledge to twitch chat. I guess that was the reminder I needed.
At least I also realized that this was going on.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
December 16 2013 10:46 GMT
#215
On December 16 2013 19:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I made the mistake of looking at twitch chat on HerO's stream. Someone asked "can someone explain what the zerg did wrong?" so I explained it and 15 people went at me for bringing filthy knowledge to twitch chat. I guess that was the reminder I needed.

reported for offtopic

in other news, brendan has nice banter going on
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
December 16 2013 10:46 GMT
#216
On December 16 2013 19:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I made the mistake of looking at twitch chat on HerO's stream. Someone asked "can someone explain what the zerg did wrong?" so I explained it and 15 people went at me for bringing filthy knowledge to twitch chat. I guess that was the reminder I needed.

You could write an article about how much better the LR threads on TL are.
Flash | Mvp
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 16 2013 10:46 GMT
#217
On December 16 2013 19:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I made the mistake of looking at twitch chat on HerO's stream. Someone asked "can someone explain what the zerg did wrong?" so I explained it and 15 people went at me for bringing filthy knowledge to twitch chat. I guess that was the reminder I needed.

I haven't opened a twitch chat for 1.5 years. Never regretted that decision
Community News
TL+ Member
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
December 16 2013 10:46 GMT
#218
On December 16 2013 19:45 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I made the mistake of looking at twitch chat on HerO's stream. Someone asked "can someone explain what the zerg did wrong?" so I explained it and 15 people went at me for bringing filthy knowledge to twitch chat. I guess that was the reminder I needed.
At least I also realized that this was going on.


Welcome to the youtube stream, where.... it streams.

Saying that, I'm getting some lag now
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
December 16 2013 10:46 GMT
#219
This is why PvZ still needs some attention. 11minutes in and fuck all has happened. Soulkey sat with 1k 1k :s
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 16 2013 10:46 GMT
#220
sOs forgot thermal lance until now
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7294
qojqva2135
Dendi833
420jenkins163
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1134
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6544
crisheroes5077
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
Beastyqt770
B2W.Neo618
ceh9489
byalli350
KnowMe161
ArmadaUGS156
Khaldor142
C9.Mang0139
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 75
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV267
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 57
• Reevou 8
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix12
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV414
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade916
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 4m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 4m
Stellar Fest
19h 4m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.