On December 08 2013 08:46 Shellshock wrote:
1 second to midnight
1 second to midnight
I LOVE THE NIGHT
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Tachion
Canada8573 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:46 Shellshock wrote: 1 second to midnight I LOVE THE NIGHT | ||
|
DavoS
United States4605 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:47 Ghanburighan wrote: Is this a big enough tournament to allow Jaedong to lose his Kong status? It's a premier event, so yes ![]() | ||
|
ZombieGrub
United States719 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2013 08:34 Caladan wrote: On December 08 2013 08:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: As much as I want a foreigner to get first, I've been following Jaedong since I was a little girl, and want him to win! GOGO JD Girls on the internet CONFIRMED! :O I'm actually a dude, after posting I realized that joke doesn't work at all when you can't hear the voice of the speaker ![]() If this was reddit everyone would've already tagged you as 'girl on internet' and wouldn't believe anything else. | ||
|
tshi
United States2495 Posts
Dinotramp is always punctual when JD loses. We need balance in the LR thread! | ||
|
Tanzklaue
Germany1430 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:47 Ghanburighan wrote: Is this a big enough tournament to allow Jaedong to lose his Kong status? yes it is :D | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
| ||
|
LordYama
United States370 Posts
| ||
|
75
Germany4057 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:47 75 wrote: | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
KAG's heart is filled with hate. | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:47 Ghanburighan wrote: Is this a big enough tournament to allow Jaedong to lose his Kong status? If HsC is legit then so is ASUS RoG. | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:48 ffadicted wrote: 1 more game until first premier dong win aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah premier shows up again oh noes | ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
| ||
|
Liman
Serbia681 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:48 DJHelium wrote: https://twitter.com/EG_Stephano/status/409469435389698048 The fuck, he still plays? | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46502 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:48 ZombieGrub wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2013 08:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: On December 08 2013 08:34 Caladan wrote: On December 08 2013 08:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote: As much as I want a foreigner to get first, I've been following Jaedong since I was a little girl, and want him to win! GOGO JD Girls on the internet CONFIRMED! :O I'm actually a dude, after posting I realized that joke doesn't work at all when you can't hear the voice of the speaker ![]() If this was reddit everyone would've already tagged you as 'girl on internet' and wouldn't believe anything else. I was fooled lol | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:49 Noonius wrote: Artosis is perplexed https://twitter.com/Artosis/status/409469367525470208 suddenly it turns out scarlett is korean | ||
|
renezerg
Peru186 Posts
| ||
|
absinthfee
Germany718 Posts
On December 08 2013 08:47 blade55555 wrote: Show nested quote + On December 08 2013 08:46 DavoS wrote: JD just playing patiently, he knows he's in the lead, he's actually being proactive about not-throwing imo he was being too passive. At one point he could have won with a roach timing easy he had upgrade advantage and a 30+ supply advantage. Glad he won either way but god that game I thought he was going to lose when going roach vs roach/hydra xD If he had went into that concave he would have instantly lost. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi1889 Beastyqt814 B2W.Neo568 RotterdaM501 shahzam393 C9.Mang0290 crisheroes186 IndyStarCraft ToD149 Trikslyr96 Dewaltoss67 UpATreeSC60 ZombieGrub33 JuggernautJason17 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|