• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:20
CEST 10:20
KST 17:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7590 users

ASUS ROG @NorthCon Day 1 2013 - Page 70

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 178 Next
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
December 06 2013 17:55 GMT
#1381
On December 07 2013 02:39 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:37 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:35 Darkhoarse wrote:
Like a true nerd I hadn't looked outside all day, so I ended up walking out in the rain/30 degree temperature (0 C you crazy Europeans) in shorts and a t shirt.

Either way, armed with 2 burritos a, bag of chips, and a 6 pack of shitty beer, I'm in it for the long haul. Did I miss anything?

It's freezing outside but you sit in shorts at home? Nice heating bill

I don't pay my heating bill at University


Here in Calgary I'm imagining 0 degree weather like its a goddam tropical paradise. When I left for work this morning it was negative thirty Celsius! (So, three quarters of the way between 32 and negative fourty for you Americans). Good thing we have Starcraft on days like today eh?
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
foxmeep
Profile Joined July 2009
Australia2337 Posts
December 06 2013 17:55 GMT
#1382
On December 07 2013 02:43 Niko_Thien wrote:
I will just drink some Glühwein in the meantime :D (hot wine punch, I hope that is the correct translation ;D)


Sounds like you're referring to mulled wine, but I don't know German
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
December 06 2013 17:56 GMT
#1383
On December 07 2013 02:49 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:48 Qwerty85 wrote:
So is this over or not, it says Welmu vs. Inno for probably last 30 minutes.

Technical difficulties mate they should be back online soon ish


Yes I have read that, but this is more like "Blizzard soon" than soon.
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
December 06 2013 17:56 GMT
#1384
On December 07 2013 02:53 Musicus wrote:
As long as Jaedong doesn't care it's ok.

http://instagram.com/p/hltQyFsTAN/

Tech problems like that would ruin anyone's passion. I don't blame him.
Flash | Mvp
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 17:56 GMT
#1385
On December 07 2013 02:55 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:39 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:37 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:35 Darkhoarse wrote:
Like a true nerd I hadn't looked outside all day, so I ended up walking out in the rain/30 degree temperature (0 C you crazy Europeans) in shorts and a t shirt.

Either way, armed with 2 burritos a, bag of chips, and a 6 pack of shitty beer, I'm in it for the long haul. Did I miss anything?

It's freezing outside but you sit in shorts at home? Nice heating bill

I don't pay my heating bill at University


Here in Calgary I'm imagining 0 degree weather like its a goddam tropical paradise. When I left for work this morning it was negative thirty Celsius! (So, three quarters of the way between 32 and negative fourty for you Americans). Good thing we have Starcraft on days like today eh?

Wow enjoy that weather! I used to live in Alaska so I know the feels. But SC2 provides all the warmth we need.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46511 Posts
December 06 2013 17:56 GMT
#1386
On December 07 2013 02:56 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:49 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:48 Qwerty85 wrote:
So is this over or not, it says Welmu vs. Inno for probably last 30 minutes.

Technical difficulties mate they should be back online soon ish


Yes I have read that, but this is more like "Blizzard soon" than soon.


Agreed Sigh.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
December 06 2013 17:56 GMT
#1387
On December 07 2013 02:54 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:53 Musicus wrote:
As long as Jaedong doesn't care it's ok.

http://instagram.com/p/hltQyFsTAN/

Typical EG player playing other games no wonder so bad. Shame.


Not-typical, he's in a REDBULL race car.

I expect a strongly worded letter from Monster about this.

Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 17:56 GMT
#1388
On December 07 2013 02:56 Qwerty85 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:49 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:48 Qwerty85 wrote:
So is this over or not, it says Welmu vs. Inno for probably last 30 minutes.

Technical difficulties mate they should be back online soon ish


Yes I have read that, but this is more like "Blizzard soon" than soon.

SOON™
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 17:57 GMT
#1389
On December 07 2013 02:56 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:54 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:53 Musicus wrote:
As long as Jaedong doesn't care it's ok.

http://instagram.com/p/hltQyFsTAN/

Typical EG player playing other games no wonder so bad. Shame.


Not-typical, he's in a REDBULL race car.

I expect a strongly worded letter from Monster about this.


I didn't realize. He's in trouble now I am thinking.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 06 2013 17:57 GMT
#1390
On December 07 2013 02:54 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:53 Musicus wrote:
As long as Jaedong doesn't care it's ok.

http://instagram.com/p/hltQyFsTAN/

Typical EG player playing other games no wonder so bad. Shame.

JD honorary member of the Ryff Rydaz crew.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
December 06 2013 17:57 GMT
#1391
On December 07 2013 02:55 foxmeep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:43 Niko_Thien wrote:
I will just drink some Glühwein in the meantime :D (hot wine punch, I hope that is the correct translation ;D)


Sounds like you're referring to mulled wine, but I don't know German

dict.leo.org says yes.
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
December 06 2013 17:59 GMT
#1392
On December 07 2013 02:55 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:39 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:37 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On December 07 2013 02:35 Darkhoarse wrote:
Like a true nerd I hadn't looked outside all day, so I ended up walking out in the rain/30 degree temperature (0 C you crazy Europeans) in shorts and a t shirt.

Either way, armed with 2 burritos a, bag of chips, and a 6 pack of shitty beer, I'm in it for the long haul. Did I miss anything?

It's freezing outside but you sit in shorts at home? Nice heating bill

I don't pay my heating bill at University


Here in Calgary I'm imagining 0 degree weather like its a goddam tropical paradise. When I left for work this morning it was negative thirty Celsius! (So, three quarters of the way between 32 and negative fourty for you Americans). Good thing we have Starcraft on days like today eh?

But you're used to it cus Calgary and the Prairies commonly get that kind of weather in winter.
Niko_Thien
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany2671 Posts
December 06 2013 18:00 GMT
#1393
On December 07 2013 02:55 foxmeep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2013 02:43 Niko_Thien wrote:
I will just drink some Glühwein in the meantime :D (hot wine punch, I hope that is the correct translation ;D)


Sounds like you're referring to mulled wine, but I don't know German

Just googled it, looks the same :D
@Niko_Thien on twitter!
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
December 06 2013 18:03 GMT
#1394
so group D is supposed to start at 11pm and ro8 starts at 10am?
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
NbSky
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada1023 Posts
December 06 2013 18:03 GMT
#1395
Just woke up..what happened, why is the tournament "on ice" for the last hour?
Sandstorm@USEast | The Last Pride [EviL] GW2 | Nb.Sky
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
December 06 2013 18:03 GMT
#1396
On December 07 2013 03:03 NbSky wrote:
Just woke up..what happened, why is the tournament "on ice" for the last hour?

Storm in Europe ruining Esport.
Flash | Mvp
eurTsItniH
Profile Joined January 2012
887 Posts
December 06 2013 18:03 GMT
#1397
Man twitch chat sure is a strange place
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 06 2013 18:04 GMT
#1398
On December 07 2013 03:03 eurTsItniH wrote:
Man twitch chat sure is a strange place

You are already lost. I am sorry.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 06 2013 18:05 GMT
#1399
Ah what we got spain in the world cup draw. Whyyyy
Neosteel Enthusiast
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
December 06 2013 18:06 GMT
#1400
So I just came back from a 30 minute search for my cat only to find it in the kitchen sink of my grandma. Tournament still not happening?
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Pyrionflax0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 41m
Patches Events
6h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 41m
OSC
14h 41m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.