• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8484 users

ASUS ROG @NorthCon Day 1 2013 - Page 34

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 178 Next
FunKaDeLiC
Profile Joined April 2010
France79 Posts
December 06 2013 14:38 GMT
#661
Ok i'll finally hop in a plane tonight, i'll be there for the end of day 1 or maybe just the next day, dunnow yet, all of this, if the plane doesn't get cancelled.

Sorry about this mess, and props to Naruto who's doing a great job.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 06 2013 14:38 GMT
#662
Meanwhile Soulkey is getting a million baneling connections against Maru
Neosteel Enthusiast
TheFlexN
Profile Joined March 2012
Israel472 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 14:41:10
December 06 2013 14:38 GMT
#663
On December 06 2013 23:34 Ketch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:32 TheFlexN wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

May I criticise something small about the observing?


Lol, he asked for it, so yeah :D

Alright, I feel like the observing is kinda (really really small kinda) sleepy, like, well, I watch casual casters that reall have no clue how to observe the game, I just felt like the camera didnt jump to certain situations at the speed needed so they missed some of the things that happened (you are far better than them btw), like, you did miss one of the drops at the last game (like the last drop right before the final fight). Really its not something too major, but just watching more of the minimap to see any blue/red/whatever dots moving around the map. I just felt like you didnt jump to those in the speed "needed", I dont really know how to expain that. No offence obviously, I wish I could observe these games.

Edit: Added a line that will make sure I dont come out to be too stupid XP
An Esports fan, playing SC2 and LoL because they are fun. Huge fan of mapmaking, Cloud Kingdom = best map ever made EVER.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 14:39 GMT
#664
On December 06 2013 23:38 FunKaDeLiC wrote:
Ok i'll finally hop in a plane tonight, i'll be there for the end of day 1 or maybe just the next day, dunnow yet, all of this, if the plane doesn't get cancelled.

Sorry about this mess, and props to Naruto who's doing a great job.

gl stay safe~
Moderatorlickypiddy
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 06 2013 14:39 GMT
#665
Aurgh, Scarlett vs JJakji in the middle of the night. Thinking about sleeping now instead.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 14:39 GMT
#666
On December 06 2013 23:37 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

You were obsing Life vs. Innovation?


yes

Well the fact that I just figured it was the regular pro observer should say it all . You did a very nice job.

BTW any word on what matches will be starting soon besides Life vs. Welmu?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Mambo
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark1338 Posts
December 06 2013 14:39 GMT
#667
Why is the ROG stream such bad quality? They usually have better.
Boxer | MVP | Taeja | TLO | Grubby | Bunny (danish)
klup
Profile Joined May 2013
France612 Posts
December 06 2013 14:42 GMT
#668
Lol the tweet of Dayshi at Khaldor. Must be mad at him or something.
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 06 2013 14:42 GMT
#669
On December 06 2013 23:38 FunKaDeLiC wrote:
Ok i'll finally hop in a plane tonight, i'll be there for the end of day 1 or maybe just the next day, dunnow yet, all of this, if the plane doesn't get cancelled.

Sorry about this mess, and props to Naruto who's doing a great job.

FunKa !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Mekare
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany393 Posts
December 06 2013 14:42 GMT
#670
On December 06 2013 23:37 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

You were obsing Life vs. Innovation?


yes


good job Silvano saving eSports ;P
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
December 06 2013 14:43 GMT
#671
Lol, they should play groups simultaneously. Scarletts group will start at 1:00am local time, seriously?
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
December 06 2013 14:43 GMT
#672


He knows !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 14:44 GMT
#673
On December 06 2013 23:43 Ketch wrote:
Lol, they should play groups simultaneously. Scarletts group will start at 1:00am local time, seriously?

I dunno they started Group B but haven't continued it.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Azhrak
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland1198 Posts
December 06 2013 14:45 GMT
#674
On December 06 2013 23:39 Mambo wrote:
Why is the ROG stream such bad quality? They usually have better.

ASUS ROG NorthCon is not run by the same organisation as the previous events at Assembly. They just happen to have the same main sponsor.
starcraft2.fi
andilaama
Profile Joined December 2012
Finland192 Posts
December 06 2013 14:46 GMT
#675
On December 06 2013 23:32 Zealously wrote:
Hope-based play good unit

Come at me Innovation fans


Is that supposed to be Samsung.hOpe-based or Mouz.Hope-based? And why does Life take after them?

+ Show Spoiler +
Heartland is an "Expert" "Expert".
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
December 06 2013 14:47 GMT
#676
pretty long break considering Take just said no breaks at all.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 06 2013 14:48 GMT
#677
On December 06 2013 23:38 TheFlexN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:34 Ketch wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:32 TheFlexN wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

May I criticise something small about the observing?


Lol, he asked for it, so yeah :D

Alright, I feel like the observing is kinda (really really small kinda) sleepy, like, well, I watch casual casters that reall have no clue how to observe the game, I just felt like the camera didnt jump to certain situations at the speed needed so they missed some of the things that happened (you are far better than them btw), like, you did miss one of the drops at the last game (like the last drop right before the final fight). Really its not something too major, but just watching more of the minimap to see any blue/red/whatever dots moving around the map. I just felt like you didnt jump to those in the speed "needed", I dont really know how to expain that. No offence obviously, I wish I could observe these games.

Edit: Added a line that will make sure I dont come out to be too stupid XP


I tend to be very hectic when I play. so... I tried to be a bit slower. I will try to mix it up or find a medium solution
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
marcesr
Profile Joined June 2008
Germany1383 Posts
December 06 2013 14:49 GMT
#678
So much downtime, a BO5 groupstage and only 1 match at a time while there are 7 streams or so? WTF how is this supposed to work?
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 06 2013 14:49 GMT
#679
Will Bogus vs Wulfen be streamed?
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 06 2013 14:49 GMT
#680
On December 06 2013 23:39 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:37 NarutO wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

You were obsing Life vs. Innovation?


yes

Well the fact that I just figured it was the regular pro observer should say it all . You did a very nice job.

BTW any word on what matches will be starting soon besides Life vs. Welmu?


HasuObs 1-3 Nerchio as far as I know. Wulfen vs INnoVation will start soon but I dont know about what the other streams cover
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 597
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 165
Rex137
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 165
ProTech150
Rex 137
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Killer 44
Liquid`Ret 38
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1282
Dendi971
420jenkins144
Counter-Strike
fl0m1219
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2035
crisheroes1252
XaKoH 186
MindelVK6
Other Games
singsing2059
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX194
ArmadaUGS165
QueenE104
KnowMe103
Mew2King91
Beastyqt88
Trikslyr63
ToD40
Dewaltoss29
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV211
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 52m
Stellar Fest
20h 52m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.