• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9607 users

ASUS ROG @NorthCon Day 1 2013 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 178 Next
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 06 2013 14:32 GMT
#641
Hope-based play good unit

Come at me Innovation fans
AdministratorBreak the chains
TheFlexN
Profile Joined March 2012
Israel472 Posts
December 06 2013 14:32 GMT
#642
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

May I criticise something small about the observing?
An Esports fan, playing SC2 and LoL because they are fun. Huge fan of mapmaking, Cloud Kingdom = best map ever made EVER.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 14:33 GMT
#643
On December 06 2013 23:32 Zealously wrote:
Hope-based play good unit

Come at me Innovation fans

I HAD FAITH BRAH
Moderatorlickypiddy
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
December 06 2013 14:33 GMT
#644
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go


Not let in Apollo but me in the lobby :D... good job!
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
December 06 2013 14:34 GMT
#645
On December 06 2013 23:32 TheFlexN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

May I criticise something small about the observing?


Lol, he asked for it, so yeah :D
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 06 2013 14:34 GMT
#646
On December 06 2013 23:32 Zealously wrote:
Hope-based play good unit

Precisely, he didn't gamble to win the last three games.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
December 06 2013 14:34 GMT
#647
Fuck no
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
habeck
Profile Joined February 2011
1120 Posts
December 06 2013 14:34 GMT
#648
I dont know why, but it looked like that guy didn't know what to ask Life about
scoww
Profile Joined June 2012
595 Posts
December 06 2013 14:34 GMT
#649
On December 06 2013 23:32 TheFlexN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

May I criticise something small about the observing?

he explicitly asked for it ...
eurTsItniH
Profile Joined January 2012
887 Posts
December 06 2013 14:35 GMT
#650
On December 06 2013 23:34 habeck wrote:
I dont know why, but it looked like that guy didn't know what to ask Life about


It was really awkward.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 14:35 GMT
#651
Moderatorlickypiddy
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 06 2013 14:35 GMT
#652
On December 06 2013 23:33 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:32 Zealously wrote:
Hope-based play good unit

Come at me Innovation fans

I HAD FAITH BRAH

People love to go "haha life figured out gimmicks bad" when he loses and then I just sit back and let them watch

20-1 offline bo5+
AdministratorBreak the chains
Noc-
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland850 Posts
December 06 2013 14:35 GMT
#653
Welmu fighting! Get him son!
SEKO SEKO MMA<3 SEKO SEKO
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
December 06 2013 14:35 GMT
#654
Welmu will win 3-1. He did not choose life, he chose to be protoss
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
SpikeStarcraft
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany2095 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 14:38:43
December 06 2013 14:37 GMT
#655
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go


i like it. Especially in the beginning of a game. Very methodical to point out what is happening.

After some engagements its like you're thinking about what to show next and we just look at the blood on the floor for a moment though.

i think you can go faster with the mouse when an engagement is happening to kinda make it more exciting. Just seems a bit slow sometimes but i watched heromarines stream this week and his first person view is very hectic in comparison (), so maybe thats why it seems a bit slow at times. I dunno. Im not an expert either. Just my 2 cents, if feedback makes you happy. You're doing good overall!
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 06 2013 14:37 GMT
#656
On December 06 2013 23:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

You were obsing Life vs. Innovation?


yes
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
December 06 2013 14:37 GMT
#657
On December 06 2013 23:35 Noonius wrote:
Welmu will win 3-1. He did not choose life, he chose to be protoss

I know you're not serious but Life's ZvP is better than his ZvT and he just beat Innovation, so I don't see Welmu winning even one map.
Hello
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 06 2013 14:37 GMT
#658
On December 06 2013 23:35 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:33 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:32 Zealously wrote:
Hope-based play good unit

Come at me Innovation fans

I HAD FAITH BRAH

People love to go "haha life figured out gimmicks bad" when he loses and then I just sit back and let them watch

20-1 offline bo5+

It's not even gimmicky, it's just aggressive. MVP would do awkward cheeses and odd timings all the time mixed in with solid macro play, it's what made him so good. I think intuitive is a much better word to describe Life.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
December 06 2013 14:37 GMT
#659
looking at the schedule, it's gonna be a long one again
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
December 06 2013 14:38 GMT
#660
On December 06 2013 23:32 TheFlexN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

May I criticise something small about the observing?


Ofcourse please do, any help is appreciated
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12764
Rain 1956
Artosis 768
White-Ra 209
ToSsGirL 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever615
NeuroSwarm176
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1512
ArmadaUGS600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor698
WinterStarcraft240
Other Games
summit1g8949
shahzam673
Day[9].tv635
JimRising 531
C9.Mang0294
ViBE137
Maynarde135
Trikslyr67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 130
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1097
• Day9tv635
• Shiphtur268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 29m
OSC
12h 29m
Stellar Fest
12h 29m
OSC
23h 29m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.