• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7830 users

ASUS ROG @NorthCon Day 1 2013 - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 178 Next
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
December 06 2013 14:49 GMT
#681
No breaks they said.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 14:50 GMT
#682
On December 06 2013 23:49 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:39 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:37 NarutO wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:30 Darkhoarse wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

You were obsing Life vs. Innovation?


yes

Well the fact that I just figured it was the regular pro observer should say it all . You did a very nice job.

BTW any word on what matches will be starting soon besides Life vs. Welmu?


HasuObs 1-3 Nerchio as far as I know. Wulfen vs INnoVation will start soon but I dont know about what the other streams cover

Ok gotcha. Thanks.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 14:51 GMT
#683
OKAY GUYS Wulfen vs. Innovation up on the MoriCupStream here
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
December 06 2013 14:51 GMT
#684
On December 06 2013 23:49 TheDwf wrote:
Will Bogus vs Wulfen be streamed?


it's on the German stream http://www.twitch.tv/mori09tv

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 14:52 GMT
#685
And now Life vs. Welmu is starting up.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
fishb00n
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany607 Posts
December 06 2013 14:53 GMT
#686
is there a bracket with overal results?
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
December 06 2013 14:54 GMT
#687
On December 06 2013 23:51 Noonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:49 TheDwf wrote:
Will Bogus vs Wulfen be streamed?


it's on the German stream http://www.twitch.tv/mori09tv

Thanks!
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
December 06 2013 14:54 GMT
#688
Welmuuuuu, go for the 5-0!!!
Get off my lawn, young punks
Noc-
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland850 Posts
December 06 2013 14:54 GMT
#689
Am I the only one constantly thinking of this, when they are promising the games to start soon?

[image loading]
SEKO SEKO MMA<3 SEKO SEKO
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
December 06 2013 14:54 GMT
#690
Such loud, much sounds, wow.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Mambo
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark1338 Posts
December 06 2013 14:55 GMT
#691
This is turning out horribly
Boxer | MVP | Taeja | TLO | Grubby | Bunny (danish)
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 14:55 GMT
#692
On December 06 2013 23:53 fishb00n wrote:
is there a bracket with overal results?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/ASUS_ROG_NorthCon_2013
Moderatorlickypiddy
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 14:55 GMT
#693
Now the game sound is too high haha
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
December 06 2013 14:55 GMT
#694
Update on the other match: It is the 9 minute mark and Wulfen is not dead yet. Very impress.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
December 06 2013 14:56 GMT
#695
On December 06 2013 23:54 Noc- wrote:
Am I the only one constantly thinking of this, when they are promising the games to start soon?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You thinking about wieners?
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
elanobissen
Profile Joined February 2011
Denmark244 Posts
December 06 2013 14:56 GMT
#696
Turn down sound a bit . Quality is amazing tho!
TheFlexN
Profile Joined March 2012
Israel472 Posts
December 06 2013 14:56 GMT
#697
On December 06 2013 23:48 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:38 TheFlexN wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:34 Ketch wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:32 TheFlexN wrote:
On December 06 2013 23:29 NarutO wrote:
FunKa says I do a great job. Man I will be so happy when you arrive!!!!!!! BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. I have so much to learn, as for that, please guys give me feedback and critics. What can I work on? What do you need to see more often etc? Please, thanks! I have a few hours to go

May I criticise something small about the observing?


Lol, he asked for it, so yeah :D

Alright, I feel like the observing is kinda (really really small kinda) sleepy, like, well, I watch casual casters that reall have no clue how to observe the game, I just felt like the camera didnt jump to certain situations at the speed needed so they missed some of the things that happened (you are far better than them btw), like, you did miss one of the drops at the last game (like the last drop right before the final fight). Really its not something too major, but just watching more of the minimap to see any blue/red/whatever dots moving around the map. I just felt like you didnt jump to those in the speed "needed", I dont really know how to expain that. No offence obviously, I wish I could observe these games.

Edit: Added a line that will make sure I dont come out to be too stupid XP


I tend to be very hectic when I play. so... I tried to be a bit slower. I will try to mix it up or find a medium solution

Oh yea, forgot to add, I think in DH and WCS they usualy use the icons in the production tab to jump to the tech stuff, they are clickable and they jump to location (also in units tab, building tab) XP
An Esports fan, playing SC2 and LoL because they are fun. Huge fan of mapmaking, Cloud Kingdom = best map ever made EVER.
Noc-
Profile Joined June 2012
Finland850 Posts
December 06 2013 14:56 GMT
#698
On December 06 2013 23:56 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2013 23:54 Noc- wrote:
Am I the only one constantly thinking of this, when they are promising the games to start soon?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You thinking about wieners?


Did I say that? o.O
SEKO SEKO MMA<3 SEKO SEKO
Azhrak
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-06 14:58:02
December 06 2013 14:57 GMT
#699
starcraft2.fi
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
December 06 2013 14:57 GMT
#700
now grubby is super loud O_O
Moderatorlickypiddy
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 50
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1596
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS231
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde144
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 124
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 58m
OSC
9h 58m
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.