On November 30 2013 22:58 The_Templar wrote:
well, beating MMA and Polt in PvT demands respect anyway
well, beating MMA and Polt in PvT demands respect anyway
Thats true but I feel they were just playing JYP instead of playing PvT post last patch.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
On November 30 2013 22:58 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 30 2013 22:57 Fjodorov wrote: On November 30 2013 22:54 Elite_ wrote: On November 30 2013 22:53 Stolker wrote: On November 30 2013 22:49 tshi wrote: On November 30 2013 22:49 rasnj wrote: On November 30 2013 22:47 Stolker wrote: I feel like too much cheese is negatively affecting on SC2 Nope. Blind negativity towards cheese is negatively affecting SC2 forum discussions (the game itself is fine though). also fanboys Don't get me wrong, I don't even like Naniwa, just want to see better players advancing so the later games are more exciting. Did you watch a SINGLE JYPvT on day 1? His PvTs were so good... I watch them and they really werent that good. well, beating MMA and Polt in PvT demands respect anyway Thats true but I feel they were just playing JYP instead of playing PvT post last patch. | ||
|
Kerence
Sweden1817 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On November 30 2013 23:02 Kerence wrote: Unfortunately I have to leave for now. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some of this game on my phone. Polt better take this! cya | ||
|
sharkie
Austria18760 Posts
So I just hope that Taeja wins it all. He has been the best in 2013. | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On November 30 2013 23:03 sharkie wrote: I have no player to cheer for any more... ;_; So I just hope that Taeja wins it all. He has been the best in 2013. Cheer for Polt/MMA? :o | ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
| ||
|
Magnifico
1958 Posts
I'm calling this one year thing pure bulshit. | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
On November 30 2013 23:03 sharkie wrote: I have no player to cheer for any more... ;_; So I just hope that Taeja wins it all. He has been the best in 2013. I'm still cheering for JYP, MMA, and Polt. :D | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
On November 30 2013 23:03 sharkie wrote: Cheer for Life! The only zerg still fighting! I have no player to cheer for any more... ;_; So I just hope that Taeja wins it all. He has been the best in 2013. | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On November 30 2013 23:05 Tiaraju9 wrote: How can Patience started to play one year ago if he was picked by Prime on August 21, 2012 (source: Liquipedia). I'm calling this one year thing pure bulshit. Could be mistranslation by Smix (inb4 can't happen). Patience could mean 1,5 years, that seems like possibility for talented kid. | ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
deepfield1
United States373 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
| ||
|
Mozdk
Denmark6989 Posts
Really nice build! | ||
|
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
Poll: Recommend Losers Round 3 Match 2 game 1? ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (5) ★ - Do not see this game no matter what (3) ★★★ - Good game (2) ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year (1) ★★★★ - Highly recommended game (1) 12 total votes Your vote: Recommend Losers Round 3 Match 2 game 1? (Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong EffOrt BeSt ZerO Horang2 Pusan actioN Zeus [ Show more ] Larva Hyun Mind Barracks ggaemo Killer scan(afreeca) Sharp Shinee NotJumperer Bale ToSsGirL Sea.KH Hm[arnc] Sacsri Terrorterran Noble ajuk12(nOOB) zelot League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|