• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7066 users

[DreamHack] Winter Day 3 2013 - Page 262

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 266 Next
KingAce
Profile Joined September 2010
United States471 Posts
December 01 2013 00:28 GMT
#5221
Only question I have is, why don't mules cost at least one food. Life made a great play to get back in that game and it didn't seem to make a bit of difference.
"You're defined by the WORST of your group..." Bill Burr
Kirbynatorzzz
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada17 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 00:31:02
December 01 2013 00:30 GMT
#5222
if mules cost supplies terran would be underpowered.

does that answer your question?
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
December 01 2013 00:31 GMT
#5223
On December 01 2013 09:28 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 09:26 Kasaraki wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:19 Grettin wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:16 XtreMe_au wrote:
Okay so I am the biggest Innovation fanboy ever but seriously Taeja is bordering on bonjwa status...


Probably better just to leave the bonjwa out of this.

Impressive results regardless.

You bonjwa elitists are no fun. Besides the word is pretty freely useable, Koreans use it for lots of random things, like illegal porn uploaders haha.


thats another level of bonjwa.

The highest level, probably! ^^
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
December 01 2013 00:31 GMT
#5224
Darude@DreamHack is still going on (for those who missed it):

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhack
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
December 01 2013 00:31 GMT
#5225
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997
The Bomber boy
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 01 2013 00:32 GMT
#5226
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


I voted for you, but I already have Hearthstone. What else can you give me?
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
December 01 2013 00:32 GMT
#5227
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


I hope you win so I can say "hey I'm better than that guy!"
Hellbats never forget <3
The curse is real
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
December 01 2013 00:33 GMT
#5228
On December 01 2013 09:32 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


I voted for you, but I already have Hearthstone. What else can you give me?

Nice posts about Bomber.
Well... dunno.

I can write you a poem.
The Bomber boy
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
December 01 2013 00:34 GMT
#5229
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


Well thank you for the Hearthstone, Wintex.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
December 01 2013 00:34 GMT
#5230
On December 01 2013 09:34 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


Well thank you for the Hearthstone, Wintex.

No probs.
The Bomber boy
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 01 2013 00:34 GMT
#5231
On December 01 2013 09:33 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 09:32 Dodgin wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


I voted for you, but I already have Hearthstone. What else can you give me?

Nice posts about Bomber.
Well... dunno.

I can write you a poem.


If Mvp beats herO today I want you to post the fuck yeah Mvp image in the LR thread
Davkaus
Profile Joined October 2013
United Kingdom368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 00:36:13
December 01 2013 00:35 GMT
#5232
Darude isn't flopping quite so hard on the main stage. But only just.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
December 01 2013 00:35 GMT
#5233
On December 01 2013 09:34 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 09:33 Wintex wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:32 Dodgin wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


I voted for you, but I already have Hearthstone. What else can you give me?

Nice posts about Bomber.
Well... dunno.

I can write you a poem.


If Mvp beats herO today I want you to post the fuck yeah Mvp image in the LR thread

Why would you want me to get warned haha?

(sure. ill do it with some text)
(What'ya mean IF? He will.)
The Bomber boy
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
December 01 2013 00:36 GMT
#5234
On December 01 2013 09:35 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 09:34 Dodgin wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:33 Wintex wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:32 Dodgin wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


I voted for you, but I already have Hearthstone. What else can you give me?

Nice posts about Bomber.
Well... dunno.

I can write you a poem.


If Mvp beats herO today I want you to post the fuck yeah Mvp image in the LR thread

Why would you want me to get warned haha?

(sure. ill do it with some text)
(What'ya mean IF? He will.)


I've never been warned for posting it
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
December 01 2013 00:37 GMT
#5235
On December 01 2013 09:35 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2013 09:34 Dodgin wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:33 Wintex wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:32 Dodgin wrote:
On December 01 2013 09:31 Wintex wrote:
Ah well, I promised to give away one hearthstone key.

882961454727670841536001*

the last number depends on your RNG.

Vote for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=436997


I voted for you, but I already have Hearthstone. What else can you give me?

Nice posts about Bomber.
Well... dunno.

I can write you a poem.


If Mvp beats herO today I want you to post the fuck yeah Mvp image in the LR thread

Why would you want me to get warned haha?

(sure. ill do it with some text)
(What'ya mean IF? He will.)


As long as it's SC2 player related it seems to always slip through
The curse is real
Davkaus
Profile Joined October 2013
United Kingdom368 Posts
December 01 2013 00:40 GMT
#5236
Darude points his camera at the crowd, to see them silent, motionless, pointing their cameras back at him.

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you.
PesteNoire
Profile Joined June 2012
151 Posts
December 01 2013 00:41 GMT
#5237
Nothing like a rave with no girls and no molly. I actually feel bad for these kids, they could be having a really good time right now
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 00:42:56
December 01 2013 00:42 GMT
#5238
On December 01 2013 09:31 Proseat wrote:
Darude@DreamHack is still going on (for those who missed it):

http://www.twitch.tv/dreamhack

People should be watching this btw. I've never seen a nerd rave before.
whiterabbit
Profile Joined June 2009
2675 Posts
December 01 2013 00:44 GMT
#5239
Just tell me please, did I miss Sandstorm?

Btw, such rave so Swedish many respect!
NUTELLA y u no make me skinny?!?
Davkaus
Profile Joined October 2013
United Kingdom368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-01 00:47:39
December 01 2013 00:47 GMT
#5240
Omg.

He gives them an exclusive first look at materal he's working on.

"Based on your reaction I might put this on my next album"

*Silence*
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 266 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 400
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1092
actioN 462
Dewaltoss 119
firebathero 96
Zeus 60
Trap 41
zelot 28
Sexy 23
ToSsGirL 21
soO 21
[ Show more ]
Bale 21
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 13
Dota 2
Gorgc7250
qojqva1947
Dendi903
420jenkins163
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1304
Fnx 682
x6flipin273
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7054
crisheroes5007
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
Beastyqt776
B2W.Neo559
ceh9502
byalli373
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe147
ArmadaUGS132
Khaldor119
TKL 112
BRAT_OK 78
Trikslyr58
Railgan9
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV250
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3965
• TFBlade991
Other Games
• Shiphtur411
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 53m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 53m
Stellar Fest
18h 53m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.