• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:56
CEST 08:56
KST 15:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6230 users

[DreamHack] Winter Day 1 Group Stage 2013 - Page 7

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 161 Next
What Stream is player X playing on? CHECK THE STREAM GUIDE
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 27 2013 10:13 GMT
#121
Looks like sOs just missed his flight and will be chilling at the Amsterdam airport for the next 10 hours D:
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
November 27 2013 11:19 GMT
#122
On November 27 2013 19:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Looks like sOs just missed his flight and will be chilling at the Amsterdam airport for the next 10 hours D:


Pinpoint him to the nearest coffeeshop and give him some spacecake. What better way to spend 10 hours than being cheesed
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
norterrible
Profile Joined October 2009
United States618 Posts
November 27 2013 12:10 GMT
#123
On November 27 2013 19:13 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Looks like sOs just missed his flight and will be chilling at the Amsterdam airport for the next 10 hours D:


That's gotta suck. Bet it's not gonna make him play any better
kekeke
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 27 2013 12:12 GMT
#124
Polt

Patience

Go!
Community News
TL+ Member
Nocci
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany108 Posts
November 27 2013 12:44 GMT
#125
Ah Dreamhack...
Already curious what kind of gems the dj has in store for us this time :D

Maybe they should get this guy to perform live
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 27 2013 12:52 GMT
#126
On November 27 2013 17:24 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 16:27 sherriluv wrote:
Hi!

I'm going to dreamhack as a journalist/pressphotogropher.. anyone know if any fun people from TL is going ?


Zealously is going you should bother him the whole time

Damn it, I should've gone myself.... We could raise the roof with our StarTale chants.
The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 27 2013 12:57 GMT
#127
On November 27 2013 21:52 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 17:24 lichter wrote:
On November 27 2013 16:27 sherriluv wrote:
Hi!

I'm going to dreamhack as a journalist/pressphotogropher.. anyone know if any fun people from TL is going ?


Zealously is going you should bother him the whole time

Damn it, I should've gone myself.... We could raise the roof with our StarTale chants.


I was so close to going but man do I not have money D:
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 27 2013 13:00 GMT
#128
On November 27 2013 21:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 21:52 Wintex wrote:
On November 27 2013 17:24 lichter wrote:
On November 27 2013 16:27 sherriluv wrote:
Hi!

I'm going to dreamhack as a journalist/pressphotogropher.. anyone know if any fun people from TL is going ?


Zealously is going you should bother him the whole time

Damn it, I should've gone myself.... We could raise the roof with our StarTale chants.


I was so close to going but man do I not have money D:

Move to Norway, DarkLordLoli :3 #OilMoney
The Bomber boy
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-27 13:04:56
November 27 2013 13:04 GMT
#129
On November 27 2013 21:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 21:52 Wintex wrote:
On November 27 2013 17:24 lichter wrote:
On November 27 2013 16:27 sherriluv wrote:
Hi!

I'm going to dreamhack as a journalist/pressphotogropher.. anyone know if any fun people from TL is going ?


Zealously is going you should bother him the whole time

Damn it, I should've gone myself.... We could raise the roof with our StarTale chants.


I was so close to going but man do I not have money D:


I'm telling you I would have given you money to go

On November 27 2013 21:52 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 17:24 lichter wrote:
On November 27 2013 16:27 sherriluv wrote:
Hi!

I'm going to dreamhack as a journalist/pressphotogropher.. anyone know if any fun people from TL is going ?


Zealously is going you should bother him the whole time

Damn it, I should've gone myself.... We could raise the roof with our StarTale chants.


Come to Dreamhack Stockholm next year provided there's an ST player and we'll make it happen!
AdministratorBreak the chains
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-27 13:08:00
November 27 2013 13:07 GMT
#130
On November 27 2013 22:04 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 21:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 27 2013 21:52 Wintex wrote:
On November 27 2013 17:24 lichter wrote:
On November 27 2013 16:27 sherriluv wrote:
Hi!

I'm going to dreamhack as a journalist/pressphotogropher.. anyone know if any fun people from TL is going ?


Zealously is going you should bother him the whole time

Damn it, I should've gone myself.... We could raise the roof with our StarTale chants.


I was so close to going but man do I not have money D:


I'm telling you I would have given you money to go


I know but then I'd feel bad D:
I'll make it to a Dreamhack or IEM next year!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 27 2013 13:09 GMT
#131
I would have gone except I'd need to buy a $1200 plane ticket
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-27 13:11:03
November 27 2013 13:10 GMT
#132
On November 27 2013 22:04 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 21:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 27 2013 21:52 Wintex wrote:
On November 27 2013 17:24 lichter wrote:
On November 27 2013 16:27 sherriluv wrote:
Hi!

I'm going to dreamhack as a journalist/pressphotogropher.. anyone know if any fun people from TL is going ?


Zealously is going you should bother him the whole time

Damn it, I should've gone myself.... We could raise the roof with our StarTale chants.


I was so close to going but man do I not have money D:


I'm telling you I would have given you money to go

Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 21:52 Wintex wrote:
On November 27 2013 17:24 lichter wrote:
On November 27 2013 16:27 sherriluv wrote:
Hi!

I'm going to dreamhack as a journalist/pressphotogropher.. anyone know if any fun people from TL is going ?


Zealously is going you should bother him the whole time

Damn it, I should've gone myself.... We could raise the roof with our StarTale chants.


Come to Dreamhack Stockholm next year provided there's an ST player and we'll make it happen!

It might crash with my exam prep and shit, but I'll try to make it happen :3

On November 27 2013 22:09 lichter wrote:
I would have gone except I'd need to buy a $1200 plane ticket

Kickstarter!
The Bomber boy
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 27 2013 13:13 GMT
#133
We should all meet at Blizzcon next year or something

you know, before sc2 dies lololol
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
November 27 2013 13:15 GMT
#134
On November 27 2013 22:13 lichter wrote:
We should all meet at Blizzcon next year or something

you know, before sc2 dies lololol

If I don't get a ticket to tomorrowland next year, my money's most likely going to a blizzcon fund.

The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-27 13:18:41
November 27 2013 13:18 GMT
#135
Blizzcon seems too expensive even if I did have money D:
One of the Dreamhacks would be perfect... preferably Valencia because Spain is warm

We could all take a picture at the beach!
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-27 13:26:25
November 27 2013 13:20 GMT
#136
On November 27 2013 22:18 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Blizzcon seems too expensive even if I did have money D:
One of the Dreamhacks would be perfect... preferably Valencia because Spain is warm

We could all take a picture at the beach!

If haxx could come as well, we could have a qt picture like the bad harem anime beach episode shots.

Edit: Haxx is not coming for a filler episode.
The Bomber boy
5c0rp10n
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany342 Posts
November 27 2013 13:28 GMT
#137
The thread was closed. So here is a new try:

Poll: Which events will you follow this weekend?

Only DH (20)
 
41%

All three events (19)
 
39%

DH & IEM (8)
 
16%

Only IEM (1)
 
2%

DH & WCG (1)
 
2%

Only WCG (0)
 
0%

IEM & WCG (0)
 
0%

49 total votes

Your vote: Which events will you follow this weekend?

(Vote): All three events
(Vote): Only DH
(Vote): Only IEM
(Vote): Only WCG
(Vote): DH & IEM
(Vote): DH & WCG
(Vote): IEM & WCG

| NaNiwa | CJ`herO |
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 27 2013 13:35 GMT
#138
Foreigners fighting!!! :D I definitely will be following all three events, but only to watch the games of particular players (e.g. Feast and Scarlett in WCG)
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 27 2013 13:38 GMT
#139
On November 27 2013 22:20 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 22:18 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Blizzcon seems too expensive even if I did have money D:
One of the Dreamhacks would be perfect... preferably Valencia because Spain is warm

We could all take a picture at the beach!

If haxx could come as well, we could have a qt picture like the bad harem anime beach episode shots.

Edit: Haxx is not coming for a filler episode.


Man, what a buzzkill. I'll make sure to call him names when I get home
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
November 27 2013 13:39 GMT
#140
I want to watch all 3, but because I have to sleep atleast once a week I'll skip IEM and WCG. I'll watch 3 games at DH though
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 161 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm106
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 4m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.