• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:48
CEST 21:48
KST 04:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8556 users

[DreamHack] Winter Day 1 Group Stage 2013 - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 159 160 161 Next
What Stream is player X playing on? CHECK THE STREAM GUIDE
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
November 26 2013 17:06 GMT
#61
On November 27 2013 02:02 Wingblade wrote:
I wonder if my family will buy it if I get "sick" on Thanksgiving so I don't spend the day running around to dinners and watching football games I have no interest in so I can stay home and watch some sick DH starcraft...

NaNiwa FIGHTING!


Don't do that. Thanksgiving is about family spending time together. What you need to do is to convince your family to watch Dreamhack with you. It can become a Wingblade family tradition, watching Dreamhack while eating Thanksgiving dinner
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 26 2013 17:09 GMT
#62
Jaedong will win this tournament and end 2013 as number 1!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
November 26 2013 17:14 GMT
#63
On November 27 2013 01:53 ApolloSC2 wrote:
Enjoy the tournament coming up this weekend, I sure as hell will from the casting desk!!!! See you on stream <3 ^^

you two cast sooooo much i hope you have fun even though it's thaaaaaaaaat much work for ya! hfgl!
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
ANLProbe
Profile Joined October 2013
667 Posts
November 26 2013 17:19 GMT
#64
On November 27 2013 01:53 ApolloSC2 wrote:
Enjoy the tournament coming up this weekend, I sure as hell will from the casting desk!!!! See you on stream <3 ^^

We love you Apollo <3
Go TAEJA
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 26 2013 17:19 GMT
#65
On November 27 2013 01:53 ApolloSC2 wrote:
Enjoy the tournament coming up this weekend, I sure as hell will from the casting desk!!!! See you on stream <3 ^^


You kickass person kick ass. Really excited for Dreamhack :D
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
November 26 2013 17:34 GMT
#66
On November 27 2013 02:02 Wingblade wrote:
I wonder if my family will buy it if I get "sick" on Thanksgiving so I don't spend the day running around to dinners and watching football games I have no interest in so I can stay home and watch some sick DH starcraft...

NaNiwa FIGHTING!

If you plan to do that, you might want to watch IEM Singapore/WCG during the US night time to look tired and out of energy already.
Azhrak
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland1198 Posts
November 26 2013 17:45 GMT
#67
On November 27 2013 01:19 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 01:07 Azhrak wrote:
On November 26 2013 12:11 moskonia wrote:
Anyone knows how did they arrange the groups?

By DreamHack Open results. As you can see, each group has a DHOpen winner, a runner-up, two Ro4 finishers and one player who came from the online qualifier. That seems to be the basis for the seeding at least. We don't know if the groups were then randomized or arranged by hand with the seeding in mind.

1. DHOpen Winner
2. DHOpen runner-up
3. DHOpen Ro4
4. DHOpen Ro4
5. Online qualifier

Group A: 1st, 2nd, 5/6th, 5th, Q
Group B: 1st, 3/4th, 3/4th, 5/6th, Q
Group C: 1st, 2nd, 3/4th, 5th, Q
Group D: 1st, 2nd, 3/4th, 3/4th, Q

they should have switched a 5/6th from group A with a 3/4th from group D I think

Oh right, I forgot about the placements matches they had to do for 5/6th place. And I agree with the switch, but hey it's
se Sweden and they have to look after their own.
starcraft2.fi
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
November 26 2013 18:22 GMT
#68
On November 27 2013 02:06 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 02:02 Wingblade wrote:
I wonder if my family will buy it if I get "sick" on Thanksgiving so I don't spend the day running around to dinners and watching football games I have no interest in so I can stay home and watch some sick DH starcraft...

NaNiwa FIGHTING!


Don't do that. Thanksgiving is about family spending time together. What you need to do is to convince your family to watch Dreamhack with you. It can become a Wingblade family tradition, watching Dreamhack while eating Thanksgiving dinner


Man wouldn't that just be glorious? But considering I have one side of the family based in farming, my dad loves the Packers, and the other side of the family has 4 kids under 10 it'll probably be hard
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
Wingblade
Profile Joined April 2012
United States1806 Posts
November 26 2013 18:22 GMT
#69
On November 27 2013 02:34 Xoronius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2013 02:02 Wingblade wrote:
I wonder if my family will buy it if I get "sick" on Thanksgiving so I don't spend the day running around to dinners and watching football games I have no interest in so I can stay home and watch some sick DH starcraft...

NaNiwa FIGHTING!

If you plan to do that, you might want to watch IEM Singapore/WCG during the US night time to look tired and out of energy already.


I like this plan! More Starcraft = more joy.
PartinG fanboy to the max, Rain/Squirtle/Dear/Scarlett/Bbyong are cool too. I don't always watch Dota2 but when I do I have no clue what's going on. GOGO POWER RANGERS
sitromit
Profile Joined June 2011
7051 Posts
November 26 2013 18:29 GMT
#70
ST Life fighting!!!
riceant
Profile Joined October 2012
Canada54 Posts
November 26 2013 18:30 GMT
#71
On November 26 2013 18:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
If you look at EU GM, there's a protoss barcode at rank 1. That's Liquid'HerO and he's only been playing on this account for about 1,5 weeks. He's got 60 more wins than ForGG (rank 2) and the same amount of losses. He's got an overall 70% winrate, 65% against protoss, 71% against terran, 75% against zerg as of yesterday evening.

HerO is extremely motivated to do well at DHW. GO HERO!


And you realize that the terran with 90% win rate in EU GM is Taeja right?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 26 2013 18:47 GMT
#72
On November 27 2013 03:30 riceant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 18:56 DarkLordOlli wrote:
If you look at EU GM, there's a protoss barcode at rank 1. That's Liquid'HerO and he's only been playing on this account for about 1,5 weeks. He's got 60 more wins than ForGG (rank 2) and the same amount of losses. He's got an overall 70% winrate, 65% against protoss, 71% against terran, 75% against zerg as of yesterday evening.

HerO is extremely motivated to do well at DHW. GO HERO!


And you realize that the terran with 90% win rate in EU GM is Taeja right?


Possibly but that account (rank 25) has more than 200 fewer games played.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 26 2013 19:04 GMT
#73
Probably won't be able to catch too much sc2 this weekend because of Thanksgiving stuff etc... looks like a good tournament too :/
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
November 26 2013 19:19 GMT
#74
I find from an eu perspective thanksgiving cool. But thank god I dont have it because this dh rocks
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ANLProbe
Profile Joined October 2013
667 Posts
November 26 2013 19:58 GMT
#75
#Hype
Go TAEJA
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 20:17:57
November 26 2013 20:17 GMT
#76
I can do the saturday LR (if it doesn't kill my time watching IEM Singapore.)
The Bomber boy
XtreMe_au
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia412 Posts
November 26 2013 20:22 GMT
#77
Gooooo Inno you can win this one! Gstl finals hopefully gave him a boost of confidence.
ShadowReaver
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada563 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 20:40:48
November 26 2013 20:31 GMT
#78
I predict Taeja and sOs to advance from the group of death. With Innovation sent down to the lower bracket early, he regroups and starts a tear through the loser's bracket. Until he meets Jaedong who shows us a renewed ZvT inspired by Scarlett's baneling landmine and muta play. All the while Polt is fighting in the upper bracket, taking names and defeating favorites like sOs and MMA. Culminating in a dream finals Polt vs Jaedong 'The Tyrant'!
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
November 26 2013 20:35 GMT
#79
On November 27 2013 05:31 ShadowReaver wrote:
I predict Taeja and sOs to advance from the group of death. With Innovation sent down to the lower bracket early, he regroups and starts a tear through the loser's bracket. Until he meets Jaedong who shows us a renewed ZvT inspired by Scarlett baneling landmine and muta play. All the while Polt is fighting in the upper bracket, taking names and defeating favorites like sOs and MMA. Culminating in a dream finals Polt vs Jaedong 'The Tyrant'!

If this all happens and Jaedong wins i will name my first child after you!
pms
Profile Joined April 2008
Poland611 Posts
November 26 2013 20:42 GMT
#80
Hypetrain coming...

Naniwa, please dare to take this tournament!!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 159 160 161 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1552
RotterdaM953
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 199
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1552
RotterdaM 953
IndyStarCraft 199
MaxPax 179
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 110
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 182
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.