• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:35
CEST 02:35
KST 09:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9112 users

[GSTL] Grand Finals Azubu vs AxA Match 1 Season 2 - Page 26

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 35 Next All
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 22 2013 10:54 GMT
#501
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

If you throw paint at someone and call the result "art," I'm sure you will understand his difficulty to appreciate it.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
November 22 2013 10:55 GMT
#502
On November 22 2013 19:52 Ctesias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:50 c0olL wrote:
The standard meta for P is proxy orcals now, quick David Kim, make it even stronger!

Just buff proxy rax builds and it evens out.

more like nerf bunker / rax build time!
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
November 22 2013 10:55 GMT
#503
On November 22 2013 19:46 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:39 Chaggi wrote:
I'm at GSTL
I've never seen a Korean so destroyed


BoxeR vs iloveoOv - OSL Ever Starleague finals


Ya wasn't there for that
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
November 22 2013 10:55 GMT
#504
gogo Alicia ! sorry Center but its Alicia T.T
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 22 2013 10:55 GMT
#505
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

I really don't like you very much right now.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 22 2013 10:55 GMT
#506
On November 22 2013 19:54 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

If you throw paint at someone and call the result "art," I'm sure you will understand his difficulty to appreciate it.


So you're saying Protoss is modern art? I buy that.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 22 2013 10:56 GMT
#507
On November 22 2013 19:55 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

I really don't like you very much right now.


This is what you get for talking about how much you like turtley SH-styles!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 22 2013 10:56 GMT
#508
On November 22 2013 19:55 Chaggi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:46 NarutO wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:39 Chaggi wrote:
I'm at GSTL
I've never seen a Korean so destroyed


BoxeR vs iloveoOv - OSL Ever Starleague finals


Ya wasn't there for that


Saw the vods of that. Never seen such a miserable winner, runner-up, casters and crowd.
Moderator
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
November 22 2013 10:57 GMT
#509
On November 22 2013 19:56 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:55 Chaggi wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:46 NarutO wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:39 Chaggi wrote:
I'm at GSTL
I've never seen a Korean so destroyed


BoxeR vs iloveoOv - OSL Ever Starleague finals


Ya wasn't there for that


Saw the vods of that. Never seen such a miserable winner, runner-up, casters and crowd.


true story T_T almost made me feel bad for the entire day, lol
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 22 2013 10:57 GMT
#510
On November 22 2013 19:55 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:54 TheDwf wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

If you throw paint at someone and call the result "art," I'm sure you will understand his difficulty to appreciate it.


So you're saying Protoss is modern art? I buy that.


Centuries from now people will think of protoss as timeless, classic art
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
November 22 2013 10:58 GMT
#511
On November 22 2013 19:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:55 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:54 TheDwf wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

If you throw paint at someone and call the result "art," I'm sure you will understand his difficulty to appreciate it.


So you're saying Protoss is modern art? I buy that.


Centuries from now people will think of protoss as timeless, classic art


I already think of Protoss as art as I remember it. BROODWAR. Now its just some Justin Bieber shit
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 22 2013 10:58 GMT
#512
On November 22 2013 19:56 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:55 Squat wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

I really don't like you very much right now.


This is what you get for talking about how much you like turtley SH-styles!

Truth be told, I actually hate SHs, I just like seeing because it, you know, works. If I could remove them and magically make zerg not suck I would.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
c0olL
Profile Joined November 2012
129 Posts
November 22 2013 10:58 GMT
#513
On November 22 2013 19:52 Ctesias wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:50 c0olL wrote:
The standard meta for P is proxy orcals now, quick David Kim, make it even stronger!

Just buff proxy rax builds and it evens out.


Or nerf the imbaship core. i loved to see T proxy 2 rax a P, so much skill is required. it was very impressive and entertaining but now we hardly see it thanks to the MSC.

User was warned for this post
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
November 22 2013 10:59 GMT
#514
On November 22 2013 19:58 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:55 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:54 TheDwf wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

If you throw paint at someone and call the result "art," I'm sure you will understand his difficulty to appreciate it.


So you're saying Protoss is modern art? I buy that.


Centuries from now people will think of protoss as timeless, classic art


I already think of Protoss as art as I remember it. BROODWAR. Now its just some Justin Bieber shit

You misspelled Dustin Browder!
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
November 22 2013 10:59 GMT
#515
Azubu.Sniper confirmed
I love hellbats
Goibon
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand8185 Posts
November 22 2013 11:00 GMT
#516
On November 22 2013 19:59 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:58 NarutO wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:55 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:54 TheDwf wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

If you throw paint at someone and call the result "art," I'm sure you will understand his difficulty to appreciate it.


So you're saying Protoss is modern art? I buy that.


Centuries from now people will think of protoss as timeless, classic art


I already think of Protoss as art as I remember it. BROODWAR. Now its just some Justin Bieber shit

You misspelled Dustin Browder!

shit i never noticed that before

cannot unsee
Leenock =^_^= Ryung =^_^= Parting =^_^= herO =^_^= Guilty
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 22 2013 11:00 GMT
#517
On November 22 2013 19:59 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:58 NarutO wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:55 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:54 TheDwf wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

If you throw paint at someone and call the result "art," I'm sure you will understand his difficulty to appreciate it.


So you're saying Protoss is modern art? I buy that.


Centuries from now people will think of protoss as timeless, classic art


I already think of Protoss as art as I remember it. BROODWAR. Now its just some Justin Bieber shit

You misspelled Dustin Browder!


Heh... that just put a funny image in my head.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 22 2013 11:01 GMT
#518
On November 22 2013 19:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 19:55 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:54 TheDwf wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:52 Heartland wrote:
On November 22 2013 19:51 Tobblish wrote:
Did they seriously have a highlight on with slowmotion when force fields is casted down on bunkers?...


I see someone doesn't play Protoss and appreciate art.

If you throw paint at someone and call the result "art," I'm sure you will understand his difficulty to appreciate it.


So you're saying Protoss is modern art? I buy that.


Centuries from now people will think of protoss as timeless, classic art


Watching the vods of Blizzcon 2013. So the epitome of skill was cannon rushes? Interesting.
Moderator
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-22 11:01:29
November 22 2013 11:01 GMT
#519
I think AxA has a good chance to win this IF Heart wins vs B4. He got crushed by Curious in his last game but people keep saying that his TvZ is good so I guess he has a chance.

Alicia should win this game no problem but Center is kind of a wildcard. MMA vs Sleep is very even but I think MMA has a slight edge.

Gogogogo
Hello
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 22 2013 11:01 GMT
#520
He saw two Stalkers in the base, that's relatively funky. Might give him a heads up
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2395
Artosis 685
White-Ra 112
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv305
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe158
Other Games
summit1g8723
shahzam666
JimRising 575
C9.Mang0279
ArmadaUGS83
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick780
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream323
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 25m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.