On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote:
I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce?
I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce?
skirmishes are prone to break out here or there
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? wat | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:20 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:20 Keeemy wrote: Hack needs to win this next game and I think he can. Unless he derps. At least he now knows that he shouldnt stack all his marines on the seeker missile target Ohgod I had already forgot that. Nightmares. | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? So THAT's why Prime joined Kespa. | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. but Prime is the allies | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:23 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. but Prime is the allies Hahahahahahahahaha. | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
![]() Time to mech a little vs Protoss ![]() | ||
|
AxionSteel
United States7754 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. Also note that the nazis lost the war | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:23 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. but Prime is the allies This discussion could get really stupid, really fast. | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:21 Zealously wrote: And a bunch of tournaments As opposed to, well, all of Prime yeah man MKP and Maru never won anything | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:24 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:23 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. but Prime is the allies This discussion could get really stupid, really fast. That's true. no more ww2 before it gets retarded in here | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:24 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:23 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. but Prime is the allies This discussion could get really stupid, really fast. I agree. Let's talk about KT some. How's Flash doing? | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:24 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. Also note that the nazis lost the war There is conclusive information all over the internet that this is just propaganda. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:25 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:24 Ctesias wrote: On November 20 2013 19:23 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. but Prime is the allies This discussion could get really stupid, really fast. I agree. Let's talk about KT some. How's Flash doing? He's owning the NA ladder! | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:24 Ctesias wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:23 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. but Prime is the allies This discussion could get really stupid, really fast. Of course, we're dealing with Prime fans | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:25 Big J wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:24 Zealously wrote: On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. Also note that the nazis lost the war There is conclusive information all over the internet that this is just propaganda. lmao that's one of my favorite conspiracy theories. highly entertaining stuff. | ||
|
Ctesias
4595 Posts
On November 20 2013 19:25 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On November 20 2013 19:24 Ctesias wrote: On November 20 2013 19:23 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:23 Heartland wrote: On November 20 2013 19:22 Shellshock wrote: On November 20 2013 19:21 Heartland wrote: I thought Prime/ST had signed a truce? skirmishes are prone to break out here or there Lorning is like those stay-behind Nazi troops after '45. but Prime is the allies This discussion could get really stupid, really fast. I agree. Let's talk about KT some. How's Flash doing? God, etc. | ||
|
HeadlessWonder
United States1096 Posts
Also, go Center!! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Soma Jaedong BeSt Horang2 Hyuk Light 910 Soulkey Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35262 singsing1385 ceh9646 XBOCT310 Pyrionflax233 DeMusliM195 Mew2King91 ArmadaUGS48 ZerO(Twitch)10 trigger7 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|