• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9277 users

[HSC VIII] Day 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 178 179 180 Next
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
November 16 2013 13:11 GMT
#41
On November 16 2013 21:36 Cereb wrote:
Yay for one non-korean in the round of 8

I'd be very surprised if these groups doesn't go exactly as everyone expect. Even if you'd by chance expect just one upset to happen, somehow the non-koreans are gonna manage not to make it through. Symbol and Zenio were they only ones who didn't completely roll over their group.

YES! The pessimism has finally gotten to me

Still gonna be awesome though


We could also have 7 non-Koreans, but as for me, I don't mind Koreans to advance. Besides that, obviously gogo Socke and HeRoMarine
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
November 16 2013 13:26 GMT
#42
Moderatorlickypiddy
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
November 16 2013 13:31 GMT
#43
On November 16 2013 22:26 NovemberstOrm wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://twitter.com/EG_Stephano/status/401702457056583680


Lol at the comments..
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 16 2013 13:33 GMT
#44
Well I'm back from my trip and tired as fuck but it is time for some starcrafts
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 16 2013 13:34 GMT
#45
time to drink if you're back from your trip. the drinking rules are here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435392
I think I might play today
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 16 2013 13:38 GMT
#46
Macallan or Suntory Yamazaki?

I'll probably pass out within the first 30 minutes
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-16 13:43:33
November 16 2013 13:43 GMT
#47
On November 16 2013 22:38 lichter wrote:
Macallan or Suntory Yamazaki?

I'll probably pass out within the first 30 minutes


Both are amazing. I might open my Yamazaki as well.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
November 16 2013 13:47 GMT
#48
Shellshock will probably drink the moonshine his 7 toed cousin mixed in their bathtub last week
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 16 2013 13:49 GMT
#49
no just some fairly cheap beer
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 16 2013 13:51 GMT
#50
Happy and MC, Stardust and Taeja, Scarlett and Hero, Hyun and Heromarine.

Stephano and and Incontrol to troll the fuck out of everyone, providing that they actually show up.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
November 16 2013 13:57 GMT
#51
On November 16 2013 22:26 NovemberstOrm wrote:
https://twitter.com/EG_Stephano/status/401702457056583680

Looks like someone is really bad at handeling, he is´nt the best anymore.
sninja
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland207 Posts
November 16 2013 13:58 GMT
#52
On November 16 2013 22:34 Shellshock wrote:
time to drink if you're back from your trip. the drinking rules are here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435392
I think I might play today


hah, haven't seen that. Great rules, will definately play today ;D But still wondering about the difficulty xd
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 16 2013 14:00 GMT
#53
On November 16 2013 22:58 sninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 22:34 Shellshock wrote:
time to drink if you're back from your trip. the drinking rules are here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=435392
I think I might play today


hah, haven't seen that. Great rules, will definately play today ;D But still wondering about the difficulty xd

You're polish, this should be a piece of cake!
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-16 14:01:41
November 16 2013 14:01 GMT
#54
I guess I'll play on whitera difficulty and see how long I last
then again I kind of wanted to see the full day so maybe that's a bad idea
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
November 16 2013 14:03 GMT
#55
I will play at 'attend HSC party level'. Aka total devastation. If I do not post 48 hours from now please inform my parents
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
mishimaBeef
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2259 Posts
November 16 2013 14:06 GMT
#56
Today is best bro
Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
November 16 2013 14:08 GMT
#57
yesterday I figured out why HSC is a 4 day tournament, hopefully you guys don't have to stay up to 4am haha
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
huetaover9k
Profile Joined October 2013
India24 Posts
November 16 2013 14:08 GMT
#58
go Happy, Dayshi, Babyknight and Heromarine!
Quote
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 16 2013 14:10 GMT
#59
On November 16 2013 23:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'll play on whitera difficulty and see how long I last
then again I kind of wanted to see the full day so maybe that's a bad idea

I tried that yesterday after being completely sober for about 9 years. It was perhaps not among my best ideas. Now I have a sprained wrist because I tripped over the cat at 5 am in the morning. I will probably do the three category thing today.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
November 16 2013 14:11 GMT
#60
On November 16 2013 23:10 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2013 23:01 Shellshock wrote:
I guess I'll play on whitera difficulty and see how long I last
then again I kind of wanted to see the full day so maybe that's a bad idea

I tried that yesterday after being completely sober for about 9 years. It was perhaps not among my best ideas. Now I have a sprained wrist because I tripped over the cat at 5 am in the morning. I will probably do the three category thing today.

I hope the cat is well at least?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 178 179 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings107
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10979
Dota 2
monkeys_forever917
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto24
League of Legends
Doublelift6016
JimRising 652
Counter-Strike
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Other Games
summit1g10367
Maynarde212
ArmadaUGS63
Mew2King41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick410
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 3m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.