On November 17 2013 06:28 blackone wrote:
I was so hyped for this series; the fucking twitch stream totally ruins it.
I was so hyped for this series; the fucking twitch stream totally ruins it.
same
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:28 blackone wrote: I was so hyped for this series; the fucking twitch stream totally ruins it. same | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
Leenock vs Hyun still hasn't got off the ground ;; | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:28 blackone wrote: I was so hyped for this series; the fucking twitch stream totally ruins it. It's not on twitch end I think. Because then the games themselves wouldn't lag. HyuN and Leenock is paused. | ||
|
TJ31
630 Posts
| ||
|
Broodwurst
Germany1586 Posts
| ||
|
RisingTide
Australia769 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:29 DrPandaPhD wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2013 06:28 blackone wrote: I was so hyped for this series; the fucking twitch stream totally ruins it. It's not on twitch end I think. Because then the games themselves wouldn't lag. HyuN and Leenock is paused. Yep definitely seems to be on the HSC side of things. | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
| ||
|
Namenlos
Germany96 Posts
| ||
|
Nauseam
Sweden191 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:28 blackone wrote: I was so hyped for this series; the fucking twitch stream totally ruins it. Watch through VLC and you will have no lag. However, now the stream went down. | ||
|
Makro
France16890 Posts
| ||
|
Magnifico
1958 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:29 DrPandaPhD wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2013 06:28 blackone wrote: I was so hyped for this series; the fucking twitch stream totally ruins it. It's not on twitch end I think. Because then the games themselves wouldn't lag. HyuN and Leenock is paused. Imagine how many people do have devices using internet connection there. | ||
|
Designakrobat
Germany558 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:29 StarStruck wrote: Are they seriously getting DOSed? its more like: "incontrol: oh snap, was it ok for me to pull this plug?" | ||
|
grs
Germany2339 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:24 NovemberstOrm wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2013 06:19 grs wrote: On November 17 2013 06:18 Undead1993 wrote: god save thegunrun! Because he tweets that it is always someone elses fault, while Twitch has problems for years? i'm sure you know more than the people who run the site. No, definately not. It is just not entertaining to read the same PR responses over and over. | ||
|
kochujang
Germany1226 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Nauseam
Sweden191 Posts
| ||
|
iSunrise
3302 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:29 RisingTide wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2013 06:29 DrPandaPhD wrote: On November 17 2013 06:28 blackone wrote: I was so hyped for this series; the fucking twitch stream totally ruins it. It's not on twitch end I think. Because then the games themselves wouldn't lag. HyuN and Leenock is paused. Yep definitely seems to be on the HSC side of things. Then it seems like they are getting DDosed. They need to restart their routers for a new IP. | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:29 Dodgin wrote: Is Happy the new foreign bonjwa? damn Check out game 2 vs ToD! | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:30 Weavel wrote: Twitch? Venue internet problems? ddos? WHO TO BLAME?? Deutsche Telekom | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|