On November 15 2013 06:27 Schelim wrote:
those are good but i think NightKnight is really cute lol
those are good but i think NightKnight is really cute lol
Sorry but i cant take that name seriously :-D
+ Show Spoiler +
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
BlueFlames
Germany1756 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:27 Schelim wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 06:26 BlueFlames wrote: On November 15 2013 06:26 AlternativeEgo wrote: It's either HeliumBaby or BabyDracula You win! That are the best one so far. those are good but i think NightKnight is really cute lol Sorry but i cant take that name seriously :-D + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
ElMeanYo
United States1032 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:27 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 06:25 GumBa wrote: On November 15 2013 06:24 Heartland wrote: On November 15 2013 06:22 GumBa wrote: I wanted to sleep yet I am still locked in battle with these plebs called Startale fan -.- Hey, don't worry man! I am sure there's Axiom fans around who can take up where you falter. Maybe one day you'll even manage to play in GSTL on your own! We would be more succesful with 3 players than St has been since well ever Parting/Squirtle was probably the second most powerful team league asset ever in SC2. I think the first place has to go to Taeja. Drg and MMA 2011 gstl heroes never forget | ||
|
Fjodorov
5007 Posts
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:28 DrPandaPhD wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 06:27 Zealously wrote: On November 15 2013 06:25 GumBa wrote: On November 15 2013 06:24 Heartland wrote: On November 15 2013 06:22 GumBa wrote: I wanted to sleep yet I am still locked in battle with these plebs called Startale fan -.- Hey, don't worry man! I am sure there's Axiom fans around who can take up where you falter. Maybe one day you'll even manage to play in GSTL on your own! We would be more succesful with 3 players than St has been since well ever Parting/Squirtle was probably the second most powerful team league asset ever in SC2. I think the first place has to go to Taeja. Cough* Gumiho Oh wait, we are talking about teams that never won GSTLs? oh ok, then yeah maybe I'd tie Gumiho with Parting/Squirtle over all. He is (or was) better offline but Parting/Squirtle did a lot more for ST online than Gumiho did for FXO. | ||
|
5c0rp10n
Germany342 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
| ||
|
hipo
France482 Posts
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
#evenmoreshotsfired | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:28 BlackCompany wrote: I'm really tired and want to go to bed, stupid #passion wont let me.. same here brother. but remember, it's called the passion of christ for a reason. we gotta suffer for our passion. | ||
|
DrPandaPhD
5188 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:31 Schelim wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 06:28 BlackCompany wrote: I'm really tired and want to go to bed, stupid #passion wont let me.. same here brother. but remember, it's called the passion of christ for a reason. we gotta suffer for our passion. I think I would prefer crucifixion to watching games on close spawn Lost Temple again. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46481 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:32 DrPandaPhD wrote: If Leenock doesnt make it out of his group tomorrow I will commit sudoku ._. lmao so you'll do puzzles for the rest of your life? | ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:32 DrPandaPhD wrote: If Leenock doesnt make it out of his group tomorrow I will commit sudoku ._. inb4 incontrol cannonrush into proxy oracle into win twice in a row, then ToD beats him in 2-hour macro games and you have to fill out a sudoku | ||
|
dangthatsright
1160 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:32 DrPandaPhD wrote: If Leenock doesnt make it out of his group tomorrow I will commit sudoku ._. sudoku next esport | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
also "committing Sudoku" is brilliant | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:34 dangthatsright wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 06:32 DrPandaPhD wrote: If Leenock doesnt make it out of his group tomorrow I will commit sudoku ._. sudoku next esport Super Hard so coinflippy :/ | ||
|
BlueFlames
Germany1756 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:32 DrPandaPhD wrote: If Leenock doesnt make it out of his group tomorrow I will commit sudoku ._. You mean teppanyaki dont you? | ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:32 DrPandaPhD wrote: If Leenock doesnt make it out of his group tomorrow I will commit sudoku ._. I'm fucking sigging this, this is the funniest thing I've read on this site this side of 2013. | ||
|
BlackCompany
Germany8388 Posts
On November 15 2013 06:31 Schelim wrote: Show nested quote + On November 15 2013 06:28 BlackCompany wrote: I'm really tired and want to go to bed, stupid #passion wont let me.. same here brother. but remember, it's called the passion of christ for a reason. we gotta suffer for our passion. Excactly. But i will live through the punnishment so i can get my reward after this | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva ZerO firebathero hero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games fl0m2287 singsing1959 FrodaN1280 B2W.Neo963 Beastyqt656 Mlord418 Hui .233 Liquid`VortiX167 Livibee164 KnowMe131 ArmadaUGS120 Mew2King67 Trikslyr33 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|