On November 09 2013 05:40 opterown wrote:
sorry tasteless but the BEST PLAYER is HURRICANE
sorry tasteless but the BEST PLAYER is HURRICANE
Tasteless doesn't cast Code A or GSTL, so he probably doesn't know yet.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter. Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments) non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/ | ||
|
Cheren
United States2911 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10661
On November 09 2013 05:40 opterown wrote: sorry tasteless but the BEST PLAYER is HURRICANE Tasteless doesn't cast Code A or GSTL, so he probably doesn't know yet. | ||
|
Merfyn
United Kingdom945 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10662
| ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10663
On November 09 2013 05:41 Topin wrote: are we gonna see drops? ReDeYe is here so I guess so ! | ||
|
Ambre
France416 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10664
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10665
On November 09 2013 05:40 KiNGxXx wrote: 60k +1 Sup guys? ![]() Will you take screencaps to celebrate the greatness of Blizzcon? <3 | ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10666
| ||
|
Xoronius
Germany6362 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10667
| ||
|
Coolhwip
Sweden1381 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10668
| ||
|
GulpyBlinkeyes
United States1449 Posts
November 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#10669
| ||
|
Sinbues
United States37 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10670
On November 09 2013 05:41 ptbl wrote: Guys, I am nervousing. I hope Hero wins. If he doesn't, I will be devastated. Probably cry myself to sleep. I'm a big fan of Hero as well, I hope he can make it to at least the Ro4. | ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10671
On November 09 2013 05:39 opterown wrote: only 60k viewers, T_T On Twitch. I for one am watching on the Blizzcon stream and I guess I'm not the only one. | ||
|
suicideyear
Ivory Coast3016 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10672
On November 09 2013 05:41 Topin wrote: are we gonna see drops? yeah i bought my startale pennant | ||
|
unigolyn
Estonia1272 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10673
On November 09 2013 05:41 Greendotz wrote: Genuinely upset? I think that's amazing considering SC2 has struggled to reach those numbers in the last few months and we haven't even started a match yet. It's not an accurate number at all, Blizz stream is rock solid, so most people are probably watching that. Twitch has really been going downhill lately. | ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46480 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10674
On November 09 2013 05:41 ScrambledX wrote: Huh? Is Anaheim a part of LA? No, both are cities in California, USA though. | ||
|
fuzzylogic44
Canada2633 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10675
On November 09 2013 05:39 opterown wrote: only 60k viewers, T_T 1) considering the games havent even started that's not bad 2) a lot are watching on the blizzard website stream which doesn't count | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10676
| ||
|
Noonius
Estonia17413 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10677
On November 09 2013 05:41 ne0lith wrote: Tasteless gonna bring a lot of passion and knowledge to the cast, I feel. dear sir, you have just won half the internets | ||
|
seoul_kiM
United States545 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10678
| ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10679
On November 09 2013 05:41 ne0lith wrote: Tasteless gonna bring a lot of passion and knowledge to the cast, I feel. That's Apollo, easily mixed up. | ||
|
Steveling
Greece10806 Posts
November 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#10680
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|