• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9357 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2013 Day 1 - Page 346

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 344 345 346 347 348 1234 Next
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter.

Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments)

non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2013 18:11 GMT
#6901
On November 09 2013 03:10 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 03:09 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:07 Lorning wrote:
I'm drinking rum (strohrum from Austria) and coke

should be good

HYPE


how can you drink that Oo

How can I not? Its goooood.
(Its 80% but theres enough coke in it)


Damn son you're pretty hardcore
AdministratorBreak the chains
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
November 08 2013 18:11 GMT
#6902
On November 09 2013 03:09 Glubschauge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 03:07 Lorning wrote:
I'm drinking rum (strohrum from Austria) and coke

should be good

HYPE


how can you drink that Oo

in my opinion there is no difference between a 10€ and a 50€ rum.
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
November 08 2013 18:12 GMT
#6903
On November 09 2013 03:11 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 03:10 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:09 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:07 Lorning wrote:
I'm drinking rum (strohrum from Austria) and coke

should be good

HYPE


how can you drink that Oo

How can I not? Its goooood.
(Its 80% but theres enough coke in it)


Damn son you're pretty hardcore

Someone should be on standby if lorning ends up blitzed.
Glorious SEA doto
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 08 2013 18:12 GMT
#6904
On November 09 2013 03:11 75 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 03:09 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:07 Lorning wrote:
I'm drinking rum (strohrum from Austria) and coke

should be good

HYPE


how can you drink that Oo

in my opinion there is no difference between a 10€ and a 50€ rum.


There is some difference, but maybe not as much as with other liqours.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 08 2013 18:12 GMT
#6905
On November 09 2013 03:12 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 03:11 Zealously wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:10 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:09 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:07 Lorning wrote:
I'm drinking rum (strohrum from Austria) and coke

should be good

HYPE


how can you drink that Oo

How can I not? Its goooood.
(Its 80% but theres enough coke in it)


Damn son you're pretty hardcore

Someone should be on standby if lorning ends up blitzed.

Don't worry, my bed is literally 1 meter from my pc
Community News
TL+ Member
vjcamarena
Profile Joined October 2013
Spain493 Posts
November 08 2013 18:13 GMT
#6906
On November 09 2013 03:10 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 03:09 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:07 Lorning wrote:
I'm drinking rum (strohrum from Austria) and coke

should be good

HYPE


how can you drink that Oo

How can I not? Its goooood.
(Its 80% but theres enough coke in it)


The power of HYPE! It can turn even Stroh Rum into something drinkable!
For real tho, Bear Grylls wouldn't touch Stroh with a ten foot pole.
Mvp and ForGG! - Vortix FTW - Never forget Lucifron
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 08 2013 18:13 GMT
#6907
I don't even drink alcohol or soda/energy drinks (except when Life plays, I make exceptions for that), so I'll have to stay hydratedhyped with water only
AdministratorBreak the chains
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
November 08 2013 18:13 GMT
#6908
Almost 350 pages, this hype train can not be stopped
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
November 08 2013 18:13 GMT
#6909
On November 09 2013 03:13 Zealously wrote:
I don't even drink alcohol or soda/energy drinks (except when Life plays, I make exceptions for that), so I'll have to stay hydratedhyped with water only


Crack.
Karakaxe
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden585 Posts
November 08 2013 18:14 GMT
#6910
On November 09 2013 03:13 vjcamarena wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 03:10 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:09 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:07 Lorning wrote:
I'm drinking rum (strohrum from Austria) and coke

should be good

HYPE


how can you drink that Oo

How can I not? Its goooood.
(Its 80% but theres enough coke in it)


The power of HYPE! It can turn even Stroh Rum into something drinkable!
For real tho, Bear Grylls wouldn't touch Stroh with a ten foot pole.


bear would chugg that lot mate
Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight.
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
November 08 2013 18:15 GMT
#6911
Very excite!
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
November 08 2013 18:15 GMT
#6912
On November 09 2013 03:05 skatblast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 02:52 Lorning wrote:
[image loading]



can somebody make something like this, but with shots instead of drinks?


Isn't it the same? Shots. Shots for everything.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-08 18:17:35
November 08 2013 18:17 GMT
#6913
Someone will be telling us when to drink in this thread, right? I'm too hyped to try and pay attention to when to drink.
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
November 08 2013 18:17 GMT
#6914
On November 09 2013 03:13 Zealously wrote:
I don't even drink alcohol or soda/energy drinks (except when Life plays, I make exceptions for that), so I'll have to stay hydratedhyped with water only

meth
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
November 08 2013 18:18 GMT
#6915
On November 09 2013 03:17 VisonKai wrote:
Someone will be telling us when to drink in this thread, right? I'm too hyped to try and pay attention to when to drink.

everyone will tell you
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
November 08 2013 18:18 GMT
#6916
On November 09 2013 03:17 VisonKai wrote:
Someone will be telling us when to drink in this thread, right? I'm too hyped to try and pay attention to when to drink.

also eventually too drunk to know when to drink
NPF
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1635 Posts
November 08 2013 18:18 GMT
#6917
On November 09 2013 03:12 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2013 03:12 Fusilero wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:11 Zealously wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:10 Lorning wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:09 Glubschauge wrote:
On November 09 2013 03:07 Lorning wrote:
I'm drinking rum (strohrum from Austria) and coke

should be good

HYPE


how can you drink that Oo

How can I not? Its goooood.
(Its 80% but theres enough coke in it)


Damn son you're pretty hardcore

Someone should be on standby if lorning ends up blitzed.

Don't worry, my bed is literally 1 meter from my pc


Last Saturday I was drinking wiskey and ended up puking all over my bed/ closed labtop, so it's not always the best of ideas...

But I did buy a new labtop (old one was 5 years old)
Everlong
Profile Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1973 Posts
November 08 2013 18:18 GMT
#6918
I was playing ladder game and I lost to burrow roaches (who does that wtf), but I was in such positive mindset because of Blizzcon finals I've actually said I admire what he did and that I'm stunned how perfectly he timed his attack instead of typical "Zzzzzzz rage quit".. :D

funny..
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
November 08 2013 18:18 GMT
#6919
So is this the correct URL for watching with the virtual ticket ?

http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/fr/live-stream/#filter=starcraft2

It's lagging like hell on 720p
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
November 08 2013 18:18 GMT
#6920
I havent really followed anything surrounding blizzard or their other games. Any big announcements expected at this blizzcon?
Prev 1 344 345 346 347 348 1234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
ProTech136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13969
Artosis 582
Shuttle 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
canceldota120
League of Legends
Doublelift4217
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox389
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6846
shahzam636
Day[9].tv573
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde159
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv573
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.