Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!'
![[image loading]](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYj9bqwCYAEMVM9.jpg:large)
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Let's cut down on the excessive hashtagging in this thread. This isn't Twitter. Please don't "500!" on page 500 (and similar comments) non twitch stream: http://eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/live-stream/ | ||
|
lystier
China877 Posts
Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!' ![]() | ||
|
dangthatsright
1160 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:23 lystier wrote: 문성원 @AcerMMA 4m Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!' ![]() what a boss | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
| ||
|
phagga
Switzerland2194 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:05 DarkLordOlli wrote: We need this back btw. Kthx Blizzard Oh god this is hilarious, cant stop laughing | ||
|
Tchado
Jordan1831 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
Bomber warming up. Look at his screen, he's practicing how to proxy things. | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:21 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 01:21 Xeln4g4 wrote: Global? I'd better say "Korean" finals ... gonna watch this anyway, Dear is my MAN! I would say "the best 16 players" finals ![]() by the way, about 4% of the posts I have ever made are in this thread. hyyyyyype ^^ Holy shit, 16 pages. That's like two ATC + one WCS AM. | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:23 lystier wrote: 문성원 @AcerMMA 4m Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!' ![]() Bad ass, go MMA, the only terran to make my sig and rightfully so!!! | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:23 lystier wrote: 문성원 @AcerMMA 4m Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!' ![]() I'M CHEERING LET'S GO MMA! | ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:23 lystier wrote: 문성원 @AcerMMA 4m Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!' ![]() Shall we have this picture again? | ||
|
dangthatsright
1160 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:23 lystier wrote: 문성원 @AcerMMA 4m Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!' ![]() yeah why not | ||
|
lystier
China877 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:28 Dinotramp wrote: Show nested quote + On November 09 2013 01:23 lystier wrote: 문성원 @AcerMMA 4m Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!' ![]() Shall we have this picture again? Should just use spoiler code | ||
|
Elite_
United States4259 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:23 lystier wrote: 문성원 @AcerMMA 4m Good morning Anaheim. I AM HERE FOR YOU TODAY!!! THANKS FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME! CHEER FOR ME TODAY!!' + Show Spoiler + ![]() I like how his hat says MMA. :o | ||
|
[UoN]Sentinel
United States11320 Posts
| ||
|
-KG-
Denmark1219 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
Dinotramp
Nauru2871 Posts
On November 09 2013 01:30 Killmouse wrote: an1 want to post this event to r/gaming and we upvote it for visibilty? I'll upvote if someone else does it! | ||
|
farvacola
United States18869 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Jaedong BeSt Horang2 firebathero Zeus Last Hyun Pusan [ Show more ] Other Games gofns35210 singsing2336 B2W.Neo491 byalli361 Pyrionflax300 ToD192 Mlord128 DeMusliM108 Liquid`VortiX85 QueenE65 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|