On October 28 2013 06:10 Godwrath wrote:
Where is my startale t-shirt on that picture. =O
Where is my startale t-shirt on that picture. =O
WE PRIME NOW
+ Show Spoiler +
Alagso, im kinaga drtrhunk
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
Please avoid balance whining as usual. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On October 28 2013 06:10 Godwrath wrote: Where is my startale t-shirt on that picture. =O WE PRIME NOW + Show Spoiler + Alagso, im kinaga drtrhunk | ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On October 28 2013 06:12 Darkhoarse wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2013 06:09 FiWiFaKi wrote: On October 28 2013 06:08 Zealously wrote: On October 28 2013 06:06 lolfail9001 wrote: On October 28 2013 06:05 Darkhoarse wrote: On October 28 2013 06:05 The_Templar wrote: On October 28 2013 06:03 Darkhoarse wrote: On October 28 2013 06:02 The_Templar wrote: On October 28 2013 06:02 Dodgin wrote: next stop 100k shellshock I'm probably getting to 20k before that happens ;_; Pshh you're gonna have to move quickly. hey I have 642 posts in the last week bro, do you even post? No, only 818 here for one. You post way too much One post ever 12 minutes including sleep and everything. Nbd haha. Sleep is a Starcraft player on Azubu Ah, him, first player Soulkey lost BoX series ZvZ to in HotS. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 28 2013 06:09 Heartland wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2013 06:09 Shellshock wrote: On October 28 2013 06:05 StarVe wrote: Could have at least written a Sospa elephant in the room article, Shellshock. Shame on you. I started writing it at one point but then it was too much work Who is the Sospaphant in the room anyway? I think I chose Killer (0-4), by.hero (14-14), Movie (11-15) as my players who were bad at sc2 that went to bw to dominate adn Sea as my player that was average that went back to dominate. Not 100% sure. I didn't save it. I was just going to model it after the actual Elephant in the Room article | ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
On October 28 2013 06:12 oogieogie wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2013 06:10 Darkhoarse wrote: On October 28 2013 06:09 Batch wrote: Maru, worst trash talker ever. ![]() why did he say thirsty lol Translator being bad as usual. | ||
|
Insoleet
France1806 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
On October 28 2013 06:12 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2013 06:09 Heartland wrote: On October 28 2013 06:09 Shellshock wrote: On October 28 2013 06:05 StarVe wrote: Could have at least written a Sospa elephant in the room article, Shellshock. Shame on you. I started writing it at one point but then it was too much work Who is the Sospaphant in the room anyway? I think I chose Killer (0-4), by.hero (14-14), Movie (11-15) as my players who were bad at sc2 that went to bw to dominate adn Sea as my player that was average that went back to dominate. Not 100% sure. I didn't save it. I was just going to model it after the actual Elephant in the Room article Add in JangBi and Bisu fanboyism and you get it done, hah. | ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
Absolutely glorious. That small robot tear. Did we ever find out what he thought they said? | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
lolfail9001
Russian Federation40190 Posts
| ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
Game 1 Map - Frost Oh shit it's on baby TVP LETS GO CANADA!!!! 00:00 Maru Spawns Bottom Left Dear Spawns Top Left | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On October 28 2013 06:12 oogieogie wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2013 06:10 Darkhoarse wrote: On October 28 2013 06:09 Batch wrote: Maru, worst trash talker ever. ![]() http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRCHj-V7vZg why did he say thirsty lol Maybe he was calling Leenock a thirsty hoe? Maybe HerO himself was very thirsty and wanted a drink? (providing me a convenient excuse for why he lost that match? Maybe he said the first English word he thought of? Who can tell? | ||
|
Godwrath
Spain10165 Posts
Edit for clarity - He said thirsty because the translator said nonsense instead of trashtalk. | ||
|
oogieogie
United States3657 Posts
| ||
|
VisonKai
United States2203 Posts
On the other hand, times, they are a-changing. MARU WRECKING BALL ENGAGE. | ||
|
DifuntO
Greece2376 Posts
| ||
|
Applesmack
Canada680 Posts
| ||
|
Kasaraki
Denmark7115 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On October 28 2013 06:12 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On October 28 2013 06:09 Heartland wrote: On October 28 2013 06:09 Shellshock wrote: On October 28 2013 06:05 StarVe wrote: Could have at least written a Sospa elephant in the room article, Shellshock. Shame on you. I started writing it at one point but then it was too much work Who is the Sospaphant in the room anyway? I think I chose Killer (0-4), by.hero (14-14), Movie (11-15) as my players who were bad at sc2 that went to bw to dominate adn Sea as my player that was average that went back to dominate. Not 100% sure. I didn't save it. I was just going to model it after the actual Elephant in the Room article 50k gratz for MARU | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarTKL ProTech145 IndyStarCraft BRAT_OK UpATreeSC Rex Codebar MindelVK EmSc Tv MaxPax Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini firebathero ggaemo Dewaltoss Barracks 910 Sea.KH Hyun [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2455 singsing1830 B2W.Neo798 Beastyqt520 ceh9479 Sick225 ArmadaUGS177 C9.Mang0110 Trikslyr47 |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|