On October 27 2013 04:24 Squat wrote:
Lol reading this makes me glad I watch with the sound off
I would do that too but the crowd is just too good Lol reading this makes me glad I watch with the sound off
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
On October 27 2013 04:24 Squat wrote: I would do that too but the crowd is just too good Lol reading this makes me glad I watch with the sound off | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
On October 27 2013 04:24 Incognoto wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 04:22 Jono7272 wrote: On October 27 2013 04:21 Fission wrote: TL+ for the first person to tell me the VLC address of the stream so I can watch this without lag. http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1osp4m/lagging_on_twitchtv_watch_wcs_on_vlc_player/ No lag for me on VLC. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433408¤tpage=58#1158 q_q Sorry, didn't see! Oh shit I got TL plus haha. Thanks Fission, didn't have to! | ||
|
mememolly
4765 Posts
| ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
Swiv
Germany3674 Posts
| ||
|
Caladan
Germany1238 Posts
SERIOUSLY, why does he not switch to Ultra after fucking 25 minutes?!?!?!?!?!!?? You CANT WIN with ling and muta vs 3-3 and thor!!!! | ||
|
Incognoto
France10239 Posts
On October 27 2013 04:25 Jono7272 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 04:24 Incognoto wrote: On October 27 2013 04:22 Jono7272 wrote: On October 27 2013 04:21 Fission wrote: TL+ for the first person to tell me the VLC address of the stream so I can watch this without lag. http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1osp4m/lagging_on_twitchtv_watch_wcs_on_vlc_player/ No lag for me on VLC. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433408¤tpage=58#1158 q_q Sorry, didn't see! Oh shit I got TL plus haha. Thanks Fission, didn't have to! I don't care at all heh just ego² | ||
|
Xxio
Canada5565 Posts
| ||
|
RiZu
Singapore5715 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Squat
Sweden7978 Posts
On October 27 2013 04:25 Weavel wrote: Show nested quote + I would do that too but the crowd is just too good On October 27 2013 04:24 Squat wrote: Lol reading this makes me glad I watch with the sound off Good trance beats everything for watching SC2 | ||
|
KeksX
Germany3634 Posts
| ||
|
PoP
France15446 Posts
That was pretty sick! | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On October 27 2013 04:23 robson1 wrote: this is the best crowd ever. I rate them below Poland and France. Not sure if same or slightly above Sweden. | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
Snusmumriken
Sweden1717 Posts
| ||
|
RiZu
Singapore5715 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8849 olofmeister1216 singsing846 ceh9542 Happy327 crisheroes274 ArmadaUGS112 Livibee105 ZerO(Twitch)6 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|