• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6310 users

[WCS Finals] Day 2 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 329 330 331 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 15:46 GMT
#81
On October 27 2013 00:45 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:40 invisigoat wrote:
This tournament is killing my Liquibet haha. Nearly every one of my picks is in the Loser's Match

I bet
Polt/Soulkey
MMA/Jaedong
Dear/HerO
Maru/soO

Soooooo at least I picked Maru?

I'm pretty sure Genius and Trap murdered everyone's liquibet on this one.

Yeah. I knew when I bet that Trap could certainly win the group and throw it off. But I thought Genius would be an afterthought in this group TT
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 15:48:00
October 26 2013 15:47 GMT
#82
On October 27 2013 00:46 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:45 Elite_ wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:40 invisigoat wrote:
This tournament is killing my Liquibet haha. Nearly every one of my picks is in the Loser's Match

I bet
Polt/Soulkey
MMA/Jaedong
Dear/HerO
Maru/soO

Soooooo at least I picked Maru?

I'm pretty sure Genius and Trap murdered everyone's liquibet on this one.

Yeah. I knew when I bet that Trap could certainly win the group and throw it off. But I thought Genius would be an afterthought in this group TT


I don't know why any of you would count out Trap. He's been on the rise since PL.. I guess people were too focused on what Bogus was doing that they discounted what the other STX players were doing.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 15:47 GMT
#83
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 26 2013 15:48 GMT
#84
Winter hasn't come yet though!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 15:48 GMT
#85
On October 27 2013 00:47 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:46 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:45 Elite_ wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:40 invisigoat wrote:
This tournament is killing my Liquibet haha. Nearly every one of my picks is in the Loser's Match

I bet
Polt/Soulkey
MMA/Jaedong
Dear/HerO
Maru/soO

Soooooo at least I picked Maru?

I'm pretty sure Genius and Trap murdered everyone's liquibet on this one.

Yeah. I knew when I bet that Trap could certainly win the group and throw it off. But I thought Genius would be an afterthought in this group TT


I don't know why any of you would count out Trap. He's been on the rise since PL..

I just wasn't sure how he'd do at an international event, and I figured JD and MMA's experience at these kinds of events would help them win it. If it was a Korean event, I would've bet on Trap. But w/e I was wrong.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 15:49 GMT
#86
On October 27 2013 00:48 StarStruck wrote:
Winter hasn't come yet though!

Winter won't be here until after Blizzcon too . HerO picked the wrong season
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
October 26 2013 15:49 GMT
#87
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I predicted
Polt > MC > Hack > Soulkey
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
Oz > HerO > Dear > VortiX
Maru > ByuL > duckdeok > soO

At least I'm right with some of them...

For today I'm predicting
MC > Polt > Hack > Soulkey
Trap > MMA > Genius > Jaedong
Oz > HerO > Dear > VortiX
Maru > ByuL > duckdeok > soO
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 16:04:55
October 26 2013 15:51 GMT
#88
I want a Polt vs Maru finals. Battle of the Optimi.
Community News
TL+ Member
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 26 2013 15:54 GMT
#89
On October 27 2013 00:48 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:47 StarStruck wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:45 Elite_ wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:43 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:40 invisigoat wrote:
This tournament is killing my Liquibet haha. Nearly every one of my picks is in the Loser's Match

I bet
Polt/Soulkey
MMA/Jaedong
Dear/HerO
Maru/soO

Soooooo at least I picked Maru?

I'm pretty sure Genius and Trap murdered everyone's liquibet on this one.

Yeah. I knew when I bet that Trap could certainly win the group and throw it off. But I thought Genius would be an afterthought in this group TT


I don't know why any of you would count out Trap. He's been on the rise since PL..

I just wasn't sure how he'd do at an international event, and I figured JD and MMA's experience at these kinds of events would help them win it. If it was a Korean event, I would've bet on Trap. But w/e I was wrong.


Fair enough. Trap doesn't have experience outside of Korea. That doesn't affect all players though. I mean take a guy like Leenock for example. He seems to get off on International Events. Then you have guys like MC who goes around to a lot of tournaments and gets results. Sometimes he can look really off, but so far he's been on and not making as many terrible mistakes by the other Protoss players even though the race is doing well as a whole.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 15:55:02
October 26 2013 15:54 GMT
#90
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 26 2013 15:59 GMT
#91
On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D

All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
October 26 2013 16:01 GMT
#92
On October 27 2013 00:51 Lorning wrote:
I want a Polt vs Maru finals. Battle of the Optima.

That'd be "optimi", since Optimus Prime is masculine.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 16:01:14
October 26 2013 16:01 GMT
#93
On October 27 2013 00:59 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D

All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D

if that happens you can change my signature for a week, mostly because I'm too wimpy to ask for another ban now
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 16:01 GMT
#94
On October 27 2013 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:59 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D

All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D

if that happens you can change my signature for a week, mostly because I'm too wimpy to ask for another ban now

Yeah lets get some sig bets going
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 16:02:59
October 26 2013 16:02 GMT
#95
On October 27 2013 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:59 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D

All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D

if that happens you can change my signature for a week, mostly because I'm too wimpy to ask for another ban now

Signature stuff is risky and stupid IMO, so whatever. But i am accepting suggestions to change my signature if Naniwa gets knocked out of Blizzcon.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
October 26 2013 16:02 GMT
#96
On October 27 2013 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:59 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D

All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D

if that happens you can change my signature for a week, mostly because I'm too wimpy to ask for another ban now

Don't worry. You predicted the opposite of VortiX beating HerO and Dear. You can risk a ban on this.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 16:03 GMT
#97
On October 27 2013 01:02 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:59 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D

All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D

if that happens you can change my signature for a week, mostly because I'm too wimpy to ask for another ban now

Signature stuff is risky and stupid IMO, so whatever.

yeah but if you look at my three bans they were all pretty stupid, and I'm fine betting my signature even if it means no taeja
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 16:03 GMT
#98
On October 27 2013 01:02 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 01:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:59 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D

All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D

if that happens you can change my signature for a week, mostly because I'm too wimpy to ask for another ban now

Signature stuff is risky and stupid IMO, so whatever. But i am accepting suggestions to change my signature if Naniwa gets knocked out of Blizzcon.

call
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 26 2013 16:03 GMT
#99
On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote:
On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote:
I predicted
Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC
MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap
HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz
ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru
._.

I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .
I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today.

Why yes, yes I did
Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D


Oh no you didn't! s;
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 26 2013 16:04 GMT
#100
Okay, time to revive #passion by playing this new omfglargemap.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 329 330 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 114
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 166
firebathero 86
910 38
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm86
Counter-Strike
Fnx 762
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0184
PPMD44
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8834
Liquid`Hasu1791
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g7190
Liquid`RaSZi5882
shahzam561
JimRising 243
B2W.Neo203
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe126
ArmadaUGS94
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 40
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade957
Other Games
• imaqtpie1131
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.