• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:47
CEST 09:47
KST 16:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8743 users

[WCS Finals] Day 2 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 329 330 331 Next
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 26 2013 13:18 GMT
#41
On October 26 2013 22:18 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 22:11 FrvPssn wrote:
anyway, first 2 matches for today is TvZ...if either Polt or MMA makes it, I will be happy

If Polt makes it I'll be ecstatic... and if HerO wins I'll be even more ecstatic because we'll be that much closer to Soulkey vs. Mvp at BlizzCon. ;o

Soulkey Ro16 BlizzCon finish :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 13:21 GMT
#42
On October 26 2013 22:18 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 22:18 Elite_ wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:11 FrvPssn wrote:
anyway, first 2 matches for today is TvZ...if either Polt or MMA makes it, I will be happy

If Polt makes it I'll be ecstatic... and if HerO wins I'll be even more ecstatic because we'll be that much closer to Soulkey vs. Mvp at BlizzCon. ;o

Soulkey Ro16 BlizzCon finish :D

Soulkey curse though ._.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
October 26 2013 13:22 GMT
#43
Did anyone use TTC to get to the venue / go home last night? How awful was it?

And was registration a huge pain in the ass or was it relatively smooth?

I'm prob going to leave from downtown at a bit before noon...
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
October 26 2013 13:24 GMT
#44
On October 26 2013 22:21 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 22:18 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:18 Elite_ wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:11 FrvPssn wrote:
anyway, first 2 matches for today is TvZ...if either Polt or MMA makes it, I will be happy

If Polt makes it I'll be ecstatic... and if HerO wins I'll be even more ecstatic because we'll be that much closer to Soulkey vs. Mvp at BlizzCon. ;o

Soulkey Ro16 BlizzCon finish :D

Soulkey curse though ._.

What curse? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_vs_Proleague_Invitational
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 26 2013 13:24 GMT
#45
On October 26 2013 22:21 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 22:18 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:18 Elite_ wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:11 FrvPssn wrote:
anyway, first 2 matches for today is TvZ...if either Polt or MMA makes it, I will be happy

If Polt makes it I'll be ecstatic... and if HerO wins I'll be even more ecstatic because we'll be that much closer to Soulkey vs. Mvp at BlizzCon. ;o

Soulkey Ro16 BlizzCon finish :D

Soulkey curse though ._.

Only works in GSL and WCS KR. MC did advance from his group after all.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 26 2013 13:25 GMT
#46
On October 26 2013 22:24 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 22:21 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:18 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:18 Elite_ wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:11 FrvPssn wrote:
anyway, first 2 matches for today is TvZ...if either Polt or MMA makes it, I will be happy

If Polt makes it I'll be ecstatic... and if HerO wins I'll be even more ecstatic because we'll be that much closer to Soulkey vs. Mvp at BlizzCon. ;o

Soulkey Ro16 BlizzCon finish :D

Soulkey curse though ._.

What curse? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_vs_Proleague_Invitational

Every guy who has beaten Soulkey in GSL and/or WCS KR 2013 lost in next round.
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
October 26 2013 13:26 GMT
#47
Sick here we go again.

I hope the crowd is even more awesome than it was last night.

Should be back from my Comic Convention in time for games, drunken LR is a realistic possibility once again.
Zerg for Life
xN.07)MaK
Profile Joined January 2006
Spain1159 Posts
October 26 2013 13:31 GMT
#48
On October 26 2013 22:22 mikedebo wrote:
Did anyone use TTC to get to the venue / go home last night? How awful was it?

And was registration a huge pain in the ass or was it relatively smooth?

I'm prob going to leave from downtown at a bit before noon...


I used it, it wasn't bad at all. But I left soon to make sure the subway was open. Registration was very smooth, almost everyone know pre-registered on a different day, so no queues.

I'm leaving sooner because it takes me 1h+ to get there from East York, also I want to be there before noon to watch El Clásico, lol.
El micro es el último recurso que les queda a los que no producen lo suficiente
twoliveanddie
Profile Joined January 2010
United States2049 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 13:43:18
October 26 2013 13:42 GMT
#49
"note: Since Day 1 started earlier than schedule, I put the first match of Day 2 at 13:00 EDT (-04:00) instead of 14:00 EDT (-04:00). It might happen somewhere in between, but better save than sorry I guess."

suppose to say "safe" not "save" ?????
robson1
Profile Joined March 2013
3632 Posts
October 26 2013 13:43 GMT
#50
On October 26 2013 22:26 KelsierSC wrote:
Sick here we go again.

I hope the crowd is even more awesome than it was last night.

Should be back from my Comic Convention in time for games, drunken LR is a realistic possibility once again.


yeesssssssssssssssssssssssss
Genius is that funny scientist who no one takes seriously until he kills you with a flame throwing trumpet. - stuchiu 2013
FrvPssn
Profile Joined August 2013
France402 Posts
October 26 2013 13:47 GMT
#51
On October 26 2013 22:42 twoliveanddie wrote:
suppose to say "safe" not "save" ?????

lol how embarrassing =))) thank man
For the night is dark and full of Terran!!!
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
October 26 2013 14:11 GMT
#52
On October 26 2013 22:31 xN.07)MaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 22:22 mikedebo wrote:
Did anyone use TTC to get to the venue / go home last night? How awful was it?

And was registration a huge pain in the ass or was it relatively smooth?

I'm prob going to leave from downtown at a bit before noon...


I used it, it wasn't bad at all. But I left soon to make sure the subway was open. Registration was very smooth, almost everyone know pre-registered on a different day, so no queues.

I'm leaving sooner because it takes me 1h+ to get there from East York, also I want to be there before noon to watch El Clásico, lol.


Thanks!!
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 14:18 GMT
#53
On October 26 2013 22:24 lolfail9001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 22:21 The_Templar wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:18 lolfail9001 wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:18 Elite_ wrote:
On October 26 2013 22:11 FrvPssn wrote:
anyway, first 2 matches for today is TvZ...if either Polt or MMA makes it, I will be happy

If Polt makes it I'll be ecstatic... and if HerO wins I'll be even more ecstatic because we'll be that much closer to Soulkey vs. Mvp at BlizzCon. ;o

Soulkey Ro16 BlizzCon finish :D

Soulkey curse though ._.

Only works in GSL and WCS KR. MC did advance from his group after all.

that's because bosstoss
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
xN.07)MaK
Profile Joined January 2006
Spain1159 Posts
October 26 2013 14:20 GMT
#54
Idea for a sign?
El micro es el último recurso que les queda a los que no producen lo suficiente
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
October 26 2013 14:25 GMT
#55
On October 26 2013 23:20 xN.07)MaK wrote:
Idea for a sign?

Fancy drawing, or just text?
I you had time and fancy for artwork, I'd suggest to draw an alternative version of the TL logo with the shape of a heart instead of a shield, accompanied by some variation of "TL loves ESPORTS".
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 26 2013 14:29 GMT
#56
On October 26 2013 23:20 xN.07)MaK wrote:
Idea for a sign?

"Canada"
or perhaps a cheerful for Polt would be ok
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
xN.07)MaK
Profile Joined January 2006
Spain1159 Posts
October 26 2013 14:34 GMT
#57
On October 26 2013 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 23:20 xN.07)MaK wrote:
Idea for a sign?

"Canada"
or perhaps a cheerful for Polt would be ok


I like this one, I have a Carbot Marine already drawn ^^
El micro es el último recurso que les queda a los que no producen lo suficiente
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12535 Posts
October 26 2013 14:35 GMT
#58
On October 26 2013 23:20 xN.07)MaK wrote:
Idea for a sign?


"Happy birthday Artosis"
No will to live, no wish to die
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 26 2013 14:40 GMT
#59
JD vs. MMA is tough to call for me as far as heart goes. The others I'm pretty set on. Gogo Polt/HerO/Byul! Oz is too good at PvP TT HerO having to play code S champ twice to advance...
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 14:44:42
October 26 2013 14:41 GMT
#60
On October 26 2013 22:31 xN.07)MaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 22:22 mikedebo wrote:
Did anyone use TTC to get to the venue / go home last night? How awful was it?

And was registration a huge pain in the ass or was it relatively smooth?

I'm prob going to leave from downtown at a bit before noon...


I used it, it wasn't bad at all. But I left soon to make sure the subway was open. Registration was very smooth, almost everyone know pre-registered on a different day, so no queues.

I'm leaving sooner because it takes me 1h+ to get there from East York, also I want to be there before noon to watch El Clásico, lol.


Why not take the blue route across?

On October 26 2013 23:40 Darkhoarse wrote:
JD vs. MMA is tough to call for me as far as heart goes. The others I'm pretty set on. Gogo Polt/HerO/Byul! Oz is too good at PvP TT HerO having to play code S champ twice to advance...


I'd pick Jaedong over MMA. I think he can squeak by and as long as Dear doesn't make those stupid mistakes again with his positioning. It's going to he hard. Still at a loss of words to him falling off against Oz. Those decisions are very uncharacteristic-like of him to make.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 329 330 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 146
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 909
HiyA 160
Mong 50
Shine 46
Bale 31
NotJumperer 28
Noble 8
sorry 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 825
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft774
Other Games
summit1g9051
olofmeister644
ceh9453
Happy370
PiGStarcraft358
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream535
Other Games
gamesdonequick512
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2374
League of Legends
• Rush1363
• Lourlo1267
• Stunt473
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.