On October 27 2013 00:59 lolfail9001 wrote:
All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D
All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D
It's happening OMG
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 27 2013 00:59 lolfail9001 wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 00:54 The_Templar wrote: On October 27 2013 00:47 Darkhoarse wrote: On October 27 2013 00:46 The_Templar wrote: I predicted Polt > Hack > Soulkey > MC MMA > Jaedong > Genius > Trap HerO > Dear > Vortix > Oz ByuL > duckdeok > soO > Maru ._. I'm sorry... but did you predict every group winner to get last? .I like the faith in HerO though! We need to give him a spirit bomb today. Why yes, yes I did ![]() Now Soulkey, Genius, Vortix, and soO get the second places probably :D All the groups right, just wrong signs, should have been < everywhere :D It's happening OMG | ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
| ||
|
Larkin
United Kingdom7161 Posts
| ||
|
Jono7272
United Kingdom6330 Posts
| ||
|
unigolyn
Estonia1272 Posts
Great play by Soulkey. | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On October 27 2013 03:33 usopsama wrote: Polt got beaten. =( FYP | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
sudete
Singapore3054 Posts
| ||
|
Maleta
Chile150 Posts
![]() | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
On October 27 2013 03:32 opterown wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 03:31 Noonius wrote: it's so stupid that widow mine does friendly fire but baneling doesnt lol wtf what a time to complain about banelings People will find anything to complain about these days. I bet he had a problem with scourge too hue. -.- | ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I don't care at all which region's delegation is stronger, I just found all the comments recently so ridiculous that were so proudful that AM supposedly being better than EU...as if it is important whether NA Korean mercenaries are stronger than EU Korean mercenaries) I'm sad that Polt is eliminated, would have wanted him to make it far. His games are always fun to watch ![]() | ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
vthree
Hong Kong8039 Posts
| ||
|
Merilwen
72 Posts
| ||
|
Ammanas
Slovakia2166 Posts
![]() yay Soulkey and yay Polt losing! | ||
|
BoZiffer
United States1841 Posts
| ||
|
acidbean
Germany287 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On October 27 2013 03:33 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 03:33 Keeemy wrote: Soulkey should have this game Inb4 total failure nope I'm happy now Thank you Soulkey for not failing | ||
|
FiWiFaKi
Canada9859 Posts
I hope you guys haven't jacked off today yet, because nothing will get you like the next series. Okay, too far. But Jaedong! Let's go! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8725 Doublelift2853 JimRising PiGStarcraft379 ArmadaUGS210 C9.Mang0200 Maynarde150 ViBE103 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|