• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:54
CEST 06:54
KST 13:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7726 users

[WCS Finals] Day 2 Season 3 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 328

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 326 327 328 329 330 331 Next
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
October 27 2013 05:27 GMT
#6541
On October 27 2013 14:00 Inzan1ty wrote:
Now Dear is a true champion !

Remember where Innovation came from

Soul has plenty of talent

zerosc2 biggest bandwagon fan ever seriously lol
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
October 27 2013 05:30 GMT
#6542
I'm posting late because I can't face LR threads after MMA loses, but I just want to say it was a decent series and I think MMA could have done much better.

so... there.


Also I look forward to seeing if Oz knocks Naniwa out of Blizzcon tomorrow.
ffadicted
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3545 Posts
October 27 2013 05:44 GMT
#6543
On October 27 2013 14:08 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 14:06 ffadicted wrote:
On October 27 2013 13:07 BisuDagger wrote:
That Bring Bisu Back sign is pretty great lol.


LMAO you're welcome. We were also responsible for many others, such as the "TL stop banning me", "SMIX call me", and all the retarded jaedong ones. I'm def gonna upload a blog with all our stuff man, we were sittin' right behind the interviews having a riot, ppl started recognizing our signs haha


I'll be sure to look for you guys tomorrow and say Hi. Maybe we can start a few chants as well again.


Let's save eSports together

#canadianpassionconfirmed
SooYoung-Noona!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 05:57 GMT
#6544
Pretty crazy either Trap or Byul will be in the semifinals.

Will be a huge reward for two relatively unknown but extremely talented players.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 05:59 GMT
#6545
Maru-Dear
Poll: Head?

Dear (15)
 
68%

Maru (7)
 
32%

22 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): Maru
(Vote): Dear



Poll: Heart

Maru (16)
 
53%

Dear (14)
 
47%

30 total votes

Your vote: Heart

(Vote): Maru
(Vote): Dear





packrat386
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States5077 Posts
October 27 2013 06:01 GMT
#6546
On October 27 2013 14:30 Popkiller wrote:
I'm posting late because I can't face LR threads after MMA loses, but I just want to say it was a decent series and I think MMA could have done much better.

so... there.


Also I look forward to seeing if Oz knocks Naniwa out of Blizzcon tomorrow.

Looking forward to it as well. I <3 Koreans
dreaming of a sunny day
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
October 27 2013 06:02 GMT
#6547
On October 27 2013 14:12 Lunareste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 14:06 ffadicted wrote:
On October 27 2013 13:07 BisuDagger wrote:
That Bring Bisu Back sign is pretty great lol.


LMAO you're welcome. We were also responsible for many others, such as the "TL stop banning me", "SMIX call me", and all the retarded jaedong ones. I'm def gonna upload a blog with all our stuff man, we were sittin' right behind the interviews having a riot, ppl started recognizing our signs haha


TL stop banning me, lol. That's fucking classic. You couldn't imagine how many times I've typed out complete responses to trolls and then just exited the page because I want to avoid the banhammer.


Fear of getting banned killing fun on TL. You have to embrace it, always live on the edge and if you are getting banned wear it as a badge of honor. And obviously take a timeout... But that's not the part you need to emphasize on!


Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 06:11:56
October 27 2013 06:05 GMT
#6548
On October 27 2013 14:44 ffadicted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 14:08 StarStruck wrote:
On October 27 2013 14:06 ffadicted wrote:
On October 27 2013 13:07 BisuDagger wrote:
That Bring Bisu Back sign is pretty great lol.


LMAO you're welcome. We were also responsible for many others, such as the "TL stop banning me", "SMIX call me", and all the retarded jaedong ones. I'm def gonna upload a blog with all our stuff man, we were sittin' right behind the interviews having a riot, ppl started recognizing our signs haha


I'll be sure to look for you guys tomorrow and say Hi. Maybe we can start a few chants as well again.


Let's save eSports together

#canadianpassionconfirmed


That sign works, but we're going to need more chants than just, "Wet for HerO."

I don't know. We have passion *Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* It's a Trap? Break out in O Canada?

If it's a good game we go with "This is awesome." If Dear and Trap make the finals I think I'll start the "2 much SouL" or "We will, we will SouL you."

Too bad duck didn't advance or else I'd use the "Duck, Duck, Goose" when he started losing. Deeeerrrrrrp. Yeah, we'll step it up when it comes to our chants. More chants; less heckling. Let's see how long we can keep them going. We should try to get one going for an entire game at least to make it hard for the casters.
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
October 27 2013 06:11 GMT
#6549
On October 27 2013 15:05 StarStruck wrote:
I don't know. We have passion *Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* It's a Trap? Break out in O Canada?

We need to sing O Canada at least once at this event. We haven't done it yet, right? Last year for NASL Season 3 Grand Finals, we did it Opening day, I think?
Plat Support Main #believe
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
October 27 2013 06:12 GMT
#6550
I have to say, thinking about it... SK should be able to beat Oz and then nani has a high chance of being absolutely fine, no?
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 06:17:04
October 27 2013 06:14 GMT
#6551
On October 27 2013 15:11 Jacmert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 15:05 StarStruck wrote:
I don't know. We have passion *Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* It's a Trap? Break out in O Canada?

We need to sing O Canada at least once at this event. We haven't done it yet, right? Last year for NASL Season 3 Grand Finals, we did it Opening day, I think?


Yes, yes we did. Any who considering I'll be there in the flesh with a few buddies we'll appreciate any help we can get when it comes to starting those chants and especially when it comes to O Canada. Have to get the ball rolling.

On October 27 2013 15:12 Doublemint wrote:
I have to say, thinking about it... SK should be able to beat Oz and then nani has a high chance of being absolutely fine, no?


He should but anything can happen.
ladyumbra
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada1699 Posts
October 27 2013 06:21 GMT
#6552
I will happily sing our anthem again like we did at Nasl finals ( best weekend ever). Today was a lot of fun and I met a bunch of nice people although I swear all of them were americans. Maru continued to be precious and I want him to win it all so much.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 27 2013 06:28 GMT
#6553
On October 27 2013 15:12 Doublemint wrote:
I have to say, thinking about it... SK should be able to beat Oz and then nani has a high chance of being absolutely fine, no?


Oz is really really good though and Soulkey lost against MC.

Oz recovering from his slump, Soulkey showing (poor? unlucky?) ZvP as well as Soulkey not 'hitting' it yet at WCS Season makes it a pretty scary match.

Thank god it's a best of 5 though, that should be good.
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
October 27 2013 06:29 GMT
#6554
On October 27 2013 02:24 MrLightning wrote:
I think Sherwin is a JD fangirl.

And so what if i am?
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
BrassMonkey27
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada616 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 06:35:21
October 27 2013 06:34 GMT
#6555
On October 27 2013 15:05 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 14:44 ffadicted wrote:
On October 27 2013 14:08 StarStruck wrote:
On October 27 2013 14:06 ffadicted wrote:
On October 27 2013 13:07 BisuDagger wrote:
That Bring Bisu Back sign is great lol.


LMAO you're welcome. We were also responsible for many others, such as the "TL stop banning me", "SMIX call me", and all the retarded jaedong ones. I'm def gonna upload a blog with all our stuff man, we were sittin' right behind the interviews having a riot, ppl started recognizing our signs haha


I'll be sure to look for you guys tomorrow and say Hi. Maybe we can start a few chants as well again.


Let's save eSports together

#canadianpassionconfirmed


That sign works, but we're going to need more chants than just, "Wet for HerO."

I don't know. We have passion *Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* It's a Trap? Break out in O Canada?

If it's a good game we go with "This is awesome." If Dear and Trap make the finals I think I'll start the "2 much SouL" or "We will, we will SouL you."

Too bad duck didn't advance or else I'd use the "Duck, Duck, Goose" when he started losing. Deeeerrrrrrp. Yeah, we'll step it up when it comes to our chants. More chants; less heckling. Let's see how long we can keep them going. We should try to get one going for an entire game at least to make it hard for the casters.


I know you're a vet on this board but for Flash's sake man those are some godawful suggestions you're throwing out there.
HoneyBadger.784 Diamond KR "A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 06:53:52
October 27 2013 06:38 GMT
#6556
On October 27 2013 15:34 BrassMonkey27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 15:05 StarStruck wrote:
On October 27 2013 14:44 ffadicted wrote:
On October 27 2013 14:08 StarStruck wrote:
On October 27 2013 14:06 ffadicted wrote:
On October 27 2013 13:07 BisuDagger wrote:
That Bring Bisu Back sign is great lol.


LMAO you're welcome. We were also responsible for many others, such as the "TL stop banning me", "SMIX call me", and all the retarded jaedong ones. I'm def gonna upload a blog with all our stuff man, we were sittin' right behind the interviews having a riot, ppl started recognizing our signs haha


I'll be sure to look for you guys tomorrow and say Hi. Maybe we can start a few chants as well again.


Let's save eSports together

#canadianpassionconfirmed


That sign works, but we're going to need more chants than just, "Wet for HerO."

I don't know. We have passion *Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap* It's a Trap? Break out in O Canada?

If it's a good game we go with "This is awesome." If Dear and Trap make the finals I think I'll start the "2 much SouL" or "We will, we will SouL you."

Too bad duck didn't advance or else I'd use the "Duck, Duck, Goose" when he started losing. Deeeerrrrrrp. Yeah, we'll step it up when it comes to our chants. More chants; less heckling. Let's see how long we can keep them going. We should try to get one going for an entire game at least to make it hard for the casters.


I know you're a vet on this board but for Flash's sake man those are some godawful suggestions you're throwing out there.


Then you come up with some of your own. lol Point is they're supposed to be catchy and easy to follow. "This is awesome" is actually a common wrestling/MMA chant so it works. I actually like the idea of doing the "We will, we will Soul you" chant because we haven't really got our feet involved yet. Anyway, if you guys post some chants you'd like to hear and they make sense we'll see what we can do.
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
October 27 2013 06:46 GMT
#6557
On October 27 2013 15:28 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2013 15:12 Doublemint wrote:
I have to say, thinking about it... SK should be able to beat Oz and then nani has a high chance of being absolutely fine, no?


Oz is really really good though and Soulkey lost against MC.

Oz recovering from his slump, Soulkey showing (poor? unlucky?) ZvP as well as Soulkey not 'hitting' it yet at WCS Season makes it a pretty scary match.

Thank god it's a best of 5 though, that should be good.


Yeah I am afraid too for nani there. Although if SK steps it up, which is quite possible and within his capacity, the series should be his.

It's a cruel joke of the SC gods that I have to cheer against a Protoss for another to advance to Blizzcon though -_-
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 27 2013 06:52 GMT
#6558
SK is favored in that match-up against Oz even though MC smashed him. We've seen SK take great map control and get 200/200 and still lose to Protoss armies before though so meh. It's his series to lose.
Steins;Gate
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1422 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 07:07:30
October 27 2013 07:05 GMT
#6559
On October 27 2013 13:22 Clazziquai10 wrote:
if(OzWins)
naniwa = loses;
else if(ByulWinsTourney || TrapWinsTourney)
naniwa = loses;
else if(RevivalMakesItBackToPremier)
naniwa = loses;
else if(RevivalStaysInChallenger)
naniwa = tiesrevival;
else
naniwa = wins;




What program is this? I know for python it's elif with : instead of ;, also == o:

#I'm so fuck for my comp sci midterm. Have to miss s3 finals because of it
" Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be. "
UlTiMa00
Profile Joined October 2013
Indonesia98 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 07:29:06
October 27 2013 07:28 GMT
#6560
Soulkey will win this Final, so MMA doesn't face against Innovation in round 8 in blizzcon :D:D
Prev 1 326 327 328 329 330 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
SortOf 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2332
Shinee 70
HiyA 31
NotJumperer 16
sorry 15
Mong 12
Noble 12
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1423
NeuroSwarm167
League of Legends
JimRising 679
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft585
Other Games
summit1g7901
Coldzera 774
C9.Mang0357
PiGStarcraft254
ArmadaUGS44
RuFF_SC231
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick903
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream391
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1440
• Lourlo1326
• Stunt318
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 6m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 6m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.