On October 27 2013 07:36 Weavel wrote:
GG hero is on team naniwa right?
GG hero is on team naniwa right?
yeah
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:36 Weavel wrote: GG hero is on team naniwa right? yeah | ||
|
mishimaBeef
Canada2259 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
It's obvious he lost yesterday so he could have more time on the stage! ^_^ | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:44 Shellshock wrote: Let's go soOjwa! I thought you were off that train!? | ||
|
unigolyn
Estonia1272 Posts
MrBitter and MC casting a Genius game = McBitter with cheese. | ||
|
ArTiFaKs
United States1229 Posts
| ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
| ||
|
heaveshade
China330 Posts
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:44 Dodgin wrote: I thought you were off that train!? No I'm still a fan I just switched back to my prime tag because the GSL final is over | ||
|
Nomzter
Sweden2802 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:45 Lorning wrote: I can't cheer for soO after his comments about Prime. Crush him Byul. What did he say about prime? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:45 Nomzter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 07:45 Lorning wrote: I can't cheer for soO after his comments about Prime. Crush him Byul. What did he say about prime? That the Prime team was easy | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Paljas
Germany6926 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:45 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Did genius do more cheeses today? every single game | ||
|
FrvPssn
France402 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:45 Lorning wrote: I can't cheer for soO after his comments about Prime. Crush him Byul. what did he say? | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:45 Nomzter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 07:45 Lorning wrote: I can't cheer for soO after his comments about Prime. Crush him Byul. What did he say about prime? he said they were "ez" | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:45 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 07:44 Dodgin wrote: On October 27 2013 07:44 Shellshock wrote: Let's go soOjwa! I thought you were off that train!? No I'm still a fan I just switched back to my prime tag because the GSL final is over pshh we all know where your loyalties really lie | ||
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
On October 27 2013 07:45 Nomzter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 27 2013 07:45 Lorning wrote: I can't cheer for soO after his comments about Prime. Crush him Byul. What did he say about prime? A while ago he was asked who he would want to play against in an interview and he said something like, "I would like to play Prime players because they seem easy." | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Soma Mini ggaemo Rush Horang2 BeSt Light actioN Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns47547 singsing1739 B2W.Neo868 byalli550 Lowko421 DeMusliM216 mouzStarbuck190 Liquid`VortiX172 Livibee144 ArmadaUGS108 KnowMe101 Chillindude16 Railgan14 amsayoshi14 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|