On October 19 2013 13:16 LimitSEA wrote:
Lol yeah I just noticed the inbox >_< thanks :D
Lol yeah I just noticed the inbox >_< thanks :D
If you don't wave a gigantic TL-related cheerful, Shellbot should ban you :D
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On October 19 2013 13:16 LimitSEA wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2013 13:12 lichter wrote: On October 19 2013 13:11 LimitSEA wrote: Where the finals being held yo? May end up going. I already PM'd you the link >=( Lol yeah I just noticed the inbox >_< thanks :D If you don't wave a gigantic TL-related cheerful, Shellbot should ban you :D | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
On October 19 2013 13:18 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2013 13:16 LimitSEA wrote: On October 19 2013 13:12 lichter wrote: On October 19 2013 13:11 LimitSEA wrote: Where the finals being held yo? May end up going. I already PM'd you the link >=( Lol yeah I just noticed the inbox >_< thanks :D If you don't wave a gigantic TL-related cheerful, Shellbot should ban you :D Aha will do. Forgot Shellbot can do that now. I'll make a massive one so they have to show it on camera :D | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
Popkiller
3415 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
On October 19 2013 13:26 Shellshock wrote: speaking of bans I wonder if anyone is willing to wager tonight What kind of wager are we talking about? | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
| ||
|
Jindo
United States1305 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On October 19 2013 13:37 Gamegene wrote: it would be funny if the least hyped GSL Final produced the best games. It probably will! I suppose I could wager a ban. If soO > Dear temp ban me 2 days | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 19 2013 13:31 WigglingSquid wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2013 13:26 Shellshock wrote: speaking of bans I wonder if anyone is willing to wager tonight What kind of wager are we talking about? Sometimes people bet bans or sigs on a player. like NovemberstOrm bet a 2 day ban that jjakji would beat Trap but Trap won so NovemberstOrm got a 2 day ban. or like this On October 19 2013 13:38 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2013 13:37 Gamegene wrote: it would be funny if the least hyped GSL Final produced the best games. It probably will! I suppose I could wager a ban. If soO > Dear temp ban me 2 days | ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51544 Posts
| ||
|
TAMinator
Australia2706 Posts
| ||
|
lichter
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
On October 19 2013 14:04 TAMinator wrote: Ban wagers, I like it. I'm too scared to bet on this match though, pretty hard to pick If I get temp banned 2 days Shellbot will have to fix the WCS AM LR OP, so either way I win | ||
|
Jmanthedragonguy
Canada1202 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
Either a 2-day ban like lichter's or a horrible "I was soO wrong" sign for 2 weeks. Suggestions? | ||
|
LittleRedBoy
United States229 Posts
On October 19 2013 13:38 lichter wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2013 13:37 Gamegene wrote: it would be funny if the least hyped GSL Final produced the best games. It probably will! I suppose I could wager a ban. If soO > Dear temp ban me 2 days I'll wager a 5 day ban if SoO beats Dear. Anyone care to go higher than that? | ||
|
jonich0n
United States1982 Posts
btw if you're going to wager ban bets on here, up the ante you pansies ![]() | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On October 19 2013 12:23 stuchiu wrote: 3am? Oh God damn. DO YOU HAVE THE PASSION? | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 19 2013 14:37 LittleRedBoy wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2013 13:38 lichter wrote: On October 19 2013 13:37 Gamegene wrote: it would be funny if the least hyped GSL Final produced the best games. It probably will! I suppose I could wager a ban. If soO > Dear temp ban me 2 days I'll wager a 5 day ban if SoO beats Dear. Anyone care to go higher than that? ban lengths are fixed. no 5 day, so either 2 day or 1 week | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 SteadfastSC StarCraft: Brood WarLamboSC2 mouzHeroMarine IndyStarCraft ProTech163 Rex UpATreeSC BRAT_OK Britney Dota 2Shuttle EffOrt Light Mini Soma firebathero Rush Snow ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo1009 Beastyqt527 FrodaN428 ArmadaUGS198 ceh9196 Hui .183 KnowMe128 QueenE101 Mew2King81 C9.Mang069 Trikslyr61 Dewaltoss37 ZerO(Twitch)21 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|