-------------------------------------------HyuN gets 16th place in America Premier
This happens 37.516% of the time. When it does, it increases NaNiwa's chances to 64.817%.
Also go HerO.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
iTzSnypah
United States1738 Posts
-------------------------------------------HyuN gets 16th place in America Premier Also go HerO. | ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
On October 17 2013 02:16 DarkLordOlli wrote: HerO first, Then again, Naniwa... I'd love to see him make Blizzcon. Fixed that for you. GO PROTOSS HerO & Crank FIGHTING! | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On October 17 2013 06:14 Doublemint wrote: Show nested quote + On October 17 2013 02:16 DarkLordOlli wrote: HerO first, Then again, Naniwa... I'd love to see him make Blizzcon. Fixed that for you. GO PROTOSS HerO & Crank FIGHTING! Geez you really want PvP to reign supreme at the WCS Finals again, don't you? ![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On October 17 2013 06:14 Doublemint wrote: Show nested quote + On October 17 2013 02:16 DarkLordOlli wrote: HerO first, Then again, Naniwa... I'd love to see him make Blizzcon. Fixed that for you. GO PROTOSS HerO & Crank FIGHTING! I support this actually. Especially the HerO parts. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
KelsierSC
United Kingdom10443 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On October 17 2013 06:19 Shellshock wrote: Can't wait to see Darklordolli when HerO loses Careful now, you don't want the public to find out about some things | ||
|
FrvPssn
France402 Posts
| ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
On October 17 2013 06:15 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On October 17 2013 06:14 Doublemint wrote: On October 17 2013 02:16 DarkLordOlli wrote: HerO first, Then again, Naniwa... I'd love to see him make Blizzcon. Fixed that for you. GO PROTOSS HerO & Crank FIGHTING! Geez you really want PvP to reign supreme at the WCS Finals again, don't you? ![]() PvP forever in my <3 :D | ||
|
mikkmagro
Malta1513 Posts
| ||
|
Killmouse
Austria5700 Posts
| ||
|
BathTubNZ
New Zealand2556 Posts
| ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
FrvPssn
France402 Posts
On October 17 2013 06:40 mikkmagro wrote: erm..shouldn't it say StarTale Hack? :S Yeah I know. I printscreen'd it off the the vod. Don't know why they didn't add his team. And I'm too lazy to find the correct font so...that's that. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27412 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
| ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
| ||
|
ottosec
505 Posts
| ||
|
ThomasjServo
15244 Posts
On October 17 2013 07:05 Doublemint wrote: Crank English gosu. That was pretty impressive I have to say, better than some translators I've heard. | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Bisu Dota 2Jaedong Leta actioN EffOrt Horang2 Soma BeSt Killer Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns37173 singsing1596 olofmeister1344 B2W.Neo616 byalli508 Livibee191 OGKoka ArmadaUGS70 DeMusliM12 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|