On October 15 2013 14:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote:
Jeez...wth happened to you Seed. You're now the weakest champ D:
Jeez...wth happened to you Seed. You're now the weakest champ D:
Fruitdealer exists.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Jeez...wth happened to you Seed. You're now the weakest champ D: Fruitdealer exists. | ||
|
ShowTheLights
Korea (South)1717 Posts
fallen so far -.- | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:18 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2013 14:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Jeez...wth happened to you Seed. You're now the weakest champ D: Fruitdealer exists. I think Fruitdealer might be able to take a game off Seed | ||
|
Whitewing
United States7483 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:18 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2013 14:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Jeez...wth happened to you Seed. You're now the weakest champ D: Fruitdealer exists. I thought he retired. | ||
|
felisconcolori
United States6169 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:18 ShowTheLights wrote: god, seed cant even fucking beat youngwho? fallen so far -.- Maybe it's just Youngjoo rising so fast? | ||
|
geokilla
Canada8255 Posts
| ||
|
Tamagoshi
Brazil981 Posts
| ||
|
ShowTheLights
Korea (South)1717 Posts
| ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:18 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2013 14:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Jeez...wth happened to you Seed. You're now the weakest champ D: Fruitdealer exists. But not as a sc2 pro anymore | ||
|
Dark.Carnival
United States5095 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
Hurricane vs. HwangSin is an Unofficial World Champion title defense by the way | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:18 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On October 15 2013 14:18 stuchiu wrote: On October 15 2013 14:16 FrostedMiniWheats wrote: Jeez...wth happened to you Seed. You're now the weakest champ D: Fruitdealer exists. I think Fruitdealer might be able to take a game off Seed True story. Fruitdealer stopped practicing for months before IEM NY in 2011. He then went to play and beat everyone there and got 2nd losing to DRG 3-2. | ||
|
Whitewing
United States7483 Posts
Given his performance in the all-star match, Choya should have put himself in in place of Seed. | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:24 Whitewing wrote: I can't see JKS beating Trap. I'm kind of surprised they didn't play Lucky, but I guess they wanted to give JKS some more experience or something. Should have played Lucky instead of Seed | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:24 Whitewing wrote: I can't see JKS beating Trap. I'm kind of surprised they didn't play Lucky, but I guess they wanted to give JKS some more experience or something. JKS gets randomly strong wins in GSTL. So he has a chance. Not a high one, but it is within the realm of Nestea's Dream. | ||
|
HeadlessWonder
United States1096 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:24 Whitewing wrote: I can't see JKS beating Trap. I'm kind of surprised they didn't play Lucky, but I guess they wanted to give JKS some more experience or something. imo JKS AND Lucky should be played every week instead of seed or tassadar, but w/e | ||
|
Whitewing
United States7483 Posts
| ||
|
HeadlessWonder
United States1096 Posts
On October 15 2013 14:25 Whitewing wrote: I prefer the all-kill format for GSTL, I love watching Gumibear. I just wish they would bring back bo9 :'( | ||
|
CosmicSpiral
United States15275 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6001 Liquid`RaSZi5418 Beastyqt830 shahzam468 B2W.Neo283 Pyrionflax143 KnowMe116 ArmadaUGS112 ZombieGrub102 IndyStarCraft Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|