• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8583 users

[WCS EU] Group A Challenger Season 3 2013 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
sVnteen
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2238 Posts
October 07 2013 19:51 GMT
#141
why do we even play the hasu vs lifezerg 1st matchup if it does not matter at all... QQ
MY LIFE STARTS NOW ♥
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
October 07 2013 19:51 GMT
#142
On October 08 2013 04:26 pmp10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:24 Aeromi wrote:
I know it's a little bit off topic but Llewellys ' Millenium manager ) just spoiled WCS 2014. He said that a we will have a region lock.

That's odd.
I thought Blizzard was just planning to move more matches offline.

Why can't they do both ?
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-07 20:04:41
October 07 2013 20:03 GMT
#143
On October 08 2013 04:51 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:26 pmp10 wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:24 Aeromi wrote:
I know it's a little bit off topic but Llewellys ' Millenium manager ) just spoiled WCS 2014. He said that a we will have a region lock.

That's odd.
I thought Blizzard was just planning to move more matches offline.

Why can't they do both ?


That would be actually a good region lock, because it will allow alien players to participate, if they are willing enough to stay in Europe and participate in the scene (ForGG and Stardust come to mind).
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-07 20:11:05
October 07 2013 20:10 GMT
#144
On October 08 2013 04:51 sVnteen wrote:
why do we even play the hasu vs lifezerg 1st matchup if it does not matter at all... QQ

Because it does. The winner then has 2 chances to move on (winners match + final match). Loser just has one. Even without someone dropping out of the drop, it's not the first time the final match is a rematch from one of the first 2 matches.
Refer to my post.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 08 2013 00:24 GMT
#145
Aw man I can't believe Hasuobs lost
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 08 2013 12:49 GMT
#146
Hey, region lock inc? Cool, what they are going to do with only people worth of winning more than 5k in WCS EU also known as koreans?
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 08 2013 12:55 GMT
#147
I'd stop watching non Korean tournaments entirely if that happens

I'm still unsure whether I'd want to continuing making OPs for an un-meritocratic system. I threatened to quit entirely, but I dunno yet.

Also someone do today's group plz
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 08 2013 12:56 GMT
#148
On October 08 2013 21:55 lichter wrote:
I'd stop watching non Korean tournaments entirely if that happens

I'm still unsure whether I'd want to continuing making OPs for an un-meritocratic system. I threatened to quit entirely, but I dunno yet.

Also someone do today's group plz

Yeah, GomTV may want to make Code B a legitimately broadcasted tournament, since it is way more skilled than foreigner tourneys :D
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 08 2013 13:10 GMT
#149
On October 08 2013 21:55 lichter wrote:
I'd stop watching non Korean tournaments entirely if that happens

I'm still unsure whether I'd want to continuing making OPs for an un-meritocratic system. I threatened to quit entirely, but I dunno yet.

Also someone do today's group plz

You should do more ban bets. Then you'd have an excuse to quit
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 08 2013 13:16 GMT
#150
On October 08 2013 22:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 21:55 lichter wrote:
I'd stop watching non Korean tournaments entirely if that happens

I'm still unsure whether I'd want to continuing making OPs for an un-meritocratic system. I threatened to quit entirely, but I dunno yet.

Also someone do today's group plz

You should do more ban bets. Then you'd have an excuse to quit

Thank god i do not do ones, my post count growth rate would drop so hard T_T
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
TriZ
Profile Joined September 2012
Belgium379 Posts
October 08 2013 13:32 GMT
#151
happy for happy!
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 08 2013 14:20 GMT
#152
On October 08 2013 22:10 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 21:55 lichter wrote:
I'd stop watching non Korean tournaments entirely if that happens

I'm still unsure whether I'd want to continuing making OPs for an un-meritocratic system. I threatened to quit entirely, but I dunno yet.

Also someone do today's group plz

You should do more ban bets. Then you'd have an excuse to quit


Yeah I should do an "if Mvp retires perm ban me" request
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
October 08 2013 14:26 GMT
#153
On October 08 2013 23:20 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 22:10 Shellshock wrote:
On October 08 2013 21:55 lichter wrote:
I'd stop watching non Korean tournaments entirely if that happens

I'm still unsure whether I'd want to continuing making OPs for an un-meritocratic system. I threatened to quit entirely, but I dunno yet.

Also someone do today's group plz

You should do more ban bets. Then you'd have an excuse to quit


Yeah I should do an "if Mvp retires perm ban me" request

So you want to be banned after Blizzcon?
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 08 2013 15:43 GMT
#154
NovstOrm got wager banned so someone needs to step up for Group D tonight
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 6 7 8 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE135
PiGStarcraft130
CosmosSc2 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 583
Artosis 547
Rain 537
910 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever636
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox226
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5504
Other Games
summit1g7797
shahzam590
JimRising 487
C9.Mang0239
ArmadaUGS81
Trikslyr52
Maynarde43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen186
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
18m
PiGStarcraft130
Kung Fu Cup
11h 18m
Stellar Fest
13h 18m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.