• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Apollo.Intellige ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8689 users

[ATC] mouz vs Empire, Week 2, Season 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
September 17 2013 17:37 GMT
#21
On September 18 2013 02:35 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 02:33 Yhamm wrote:
On September 18 2013 02:25 Aeromi wrote:
No french cast for today, yeah.


I've asked to Kaoru why O'gaming don't stream, I just wait for an answer.


On September 18 2013 02:28 NovaMB wrote:
hOpe vs. (T)Kas as first game

I'm curious, how do you know?


mousesports twitter:


oh, that was too easy lol
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 17:39:56
September 17 2013 17:39 GMT
#22
On September 18 2013 02:33 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 02:25 Aeromi wrote:
No french cast for today, yeah.


I've asked to Kaoru why O'gaming don't stream, I just wait for an answer.

https://twitter.com/Yhammw/status/377096098982002690



I thought the TV set was ready because Chips & Noi were live on the couch this early morning.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 17:41:02
September 17 2013 17:40 GMT
#23
The maps in the OP are wrong btw Should be week 2 maps.

Map order for today:

+ Show Spoiler +

Derelict Watcher TE
Newkirk Precinct TE
Frost LE
Polar Night LE
Akilon Wastes
Star Station LE
Bel’Shir Vestige LE
Whirlwind LE
Yeonsu LE
SinCitta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany2127 Posts
September 17 2013 17:56 GMT
#24
Okay guys, fixed the OP, let's get this started!
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
September 17 2013 17:58 GMT
#25
Go mouz!!!
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
September 17 2013 18:09 GMT
#26
gotta cheer for Mouz, such a nice team

But so is Empire <3
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
September 17 2013 18:11 GMT
#27
gogo elfi!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
September 17 2013 18:21 GMT
#28
hOpe playing so well. finish it now!
lolfail9001
Profile Joined August 2013
Russian Federation40190 Posts
September 17 2013 18:23 GMT
#29
so team elfi?
DeMoN pulls off a Miracle and Flies to the Moon
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
September 17 2013 18:29 GMT
#30
Damn, how was the hope vs kas game? I missed it because I was watching WCS... <.<
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 18:34:10
September 17 2013 18:31 GMT
#31
On September 18 2013 03:29 JustPassingBy wrote:
Damn, how was the hope vs kas game? I missed it because I was watching WCS... <.<


Kas went for 3 rax pressure before 3rd cc/e-bays. hope went for normal ling/bane/muta build and barely finished the baneling nest in time and held. Afterwards Kas went for a Marine/Tank moveout and got caught unsieged on creep and lost everything.
Edit: That first attack also cancelled the Spire


After that I missed a little, but Kas went Marine/Tank instead of MMMM and got swarmed /his tanks got killed of too quickly
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
September 17 2013 18:36 GMT
#32
WCS, ATC and Jaedong stream at the same time -.-

gogo BRAT_OK
TL+ Member
elfonse
Profile Joined March 2011
416 Posts
September 17 2013 18:41 GMT
#33
I thought Brat_ok left Empire? did they pick him back up or are using him as a joke?
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
September 17 2013 18:43 GMT
#34
On September 18 2013 03:41 elfonse wrote:
I thought Brat_ok left Empire? did they pick him back up or are using him as a joke?


There was a post on the empire website, but I cant read russian.

I guess they picked him back up, we dont know
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
September 17 2013 18:44 GMT
#35
On September 18 2013 03:43 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 03:41 elfonse wrote:
I thought Brat_ok left Empire? did they pick him back up or are using him as a joke?


There was a post on the empire website, but I cant read russian.

I guess they picked him back up, we dont know

http://www.team-empire.org/news/1402/?lang=en
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 18:47:52
September 17 2013 18:46 GMT
#36
On September 18 2013 03:44 Yhamm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 03:43 NovaMB wrote:
On September 18 2013 03:41 elfonse wrote:
I thought Brat_ok left Empire? did they pick him back up or are using him as a joke?


There was a post on the empire website, but I cant read russian.

I guess they picked him back up, we dont know

http://www.team-empire.org/news/1402/?lang=en


The wording is confusing as I read this. It says "arrangement" and "no contract with other teams" , but it doesnt say if he signed back with Empire, just "joint victories". No idea honestly
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
September 17 2013 18:50 GMT
#37
On September 18 2013 03:46 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 03:44 Yhamm wrote:
On September 18 2013 03:43 NovaMB wrote:
On September 18 2013 03:41 elfonse wrote:
I thought Brat_ok left Empire? did they pick him back up or are using him as a joke?


There was a post on the empire website, but I cant read russian.

I guess they picked him back up, we dont know

http://www.team-empire.org/news/1402/?lang=en


The wording is confusing as I read this. It says "arrangement" and "no contract with other teams" , but it doesnt say if he signed back with Empire, just "joint victories". No idea honestly

I dont see anything confusing. Brat_OK play for Empire-Ence and not for Empire. He didn't sign back to Empire but since he doesnt have any team, it's easy for him to help an other team as there is no contract problem
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
September 17 2013 18:50 GMT
#38
On September 18 2013 03:46 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2013 03:44 Yhamm wrote:
On September 18 2013 03:43 NovaMB wrote:
On September 18 2013 03:41 elfonse wrote:
I thought Brat_ok left Empire? did they pick him back up or are using him as a joke?


There was a post on the empire website, but I cant read russian.

I guess they picked him back up, we dont know

http://www.team-empire.org/news/1402/?lang=en


The wording is confusing as I read this. It says "arrangement" and "no contract with other teams" , but it doesnt say if he signed back with Empire, just "joint victories". No idea honestly

And he's not even considered to be a joker on ATC website. Which he should be if he's not on Empire. Partnership with Ence + partnership with Brat_OK + a potentially additional joker would be ridiculous.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 17 2013 19:00 GMT
#39
Anyone else think game sound is too high in comparison to Nathanias's voice?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 19:20:38
September 17 2013 19:12 GMT
#40
Ok, now we know how it is. Its just Team Empire + elfi as joker. So Brat_OK seems to have resigned with Empire.

Edit: Thats gonna take a while to fix on Liquipedia <_<
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 28m
Patches Events
9h 28m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.