Oh how little faith in Nerchio

| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
chipmonklord17
United States11944 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:15 NovemberstOrm wrote: lol acer Show nested quote + Team Acer @aceresport Ok @TeamLiquidPro, our Koreabot beats up your foreigner, now yours beats ours. See you in game 3. Oh how little faith in Nerchio ![]() | ||
|
NovemberstOrm
Canada16217 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:16 Swisslink wrote: I'd never accuse team Acer of cheating. But I don't think the teammates should be allowed to enter the booth during a pause. Even if they said absolutely nothing, it still rises unnecessary suspicion, imo. It didn't matter in that case but yes I agree. | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:15 NovemberstOrm wrote: lol acer Show nested quote + Team Acer @aceresport Ok @TeamLiquidPro, our Koreabot beats up your foreigner, now yours beats ours. See you in game 3. https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/379004874207145985 Jesus, did Wax overtake the Acer account too? | ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:15 NovemberstOrm wrote: lol acer Show nested quote + Team Acer @aceresport Ok @TeamLiquidPro, our Koreabot beats up your foreigner, now yours beats ours. See you in game 3. https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/379004874207145985 huh fun and all, but they probably shouldn't officially tweet stuff like that, wtf | ||
|
Waise
3165 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:14 Grumbels wrote: I don't think casters should be biased in a team league finals. I want to root for innovation to support team acer or whatever, I don't care about standard korean vs foreigner story lines or rooting for underdogs. if they aren't outright saying "i hope snute wins" or saying things like "oh darn/that's too bad/nooo" when he fails, they're not showing bias in their casting. if they have an underlying bias that's noticeable, that's not something you can blame them for, and it shows that they're human beings who are watching along with the rest of us. when they start literally saying things against the koreans then we can talk about biased casting | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:17 figq wrote: Show nested quote + On September 15 2013 07:15 NovemberstOrm wrote: lol acer Team Acer @aceresport Ok @TeamLiquidPro, our Koreabot beats up your foreigner, now yours beats ours. See you in game 3. https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/379004874207145985 huh fun and all, but they probably shouldn't officially tweet stuff like that, wtf Lol yeah, that's a bit mean to their player if anything. "Koreabot" I don't mind as much. | ||
|
Waise
3165 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:15 ZenithM wrote: Show nested quote + On September 15 2013 07:14 Grumbels wrote: I don't think casters should be biased in a team league finals. I want to root for innovation to support team acer or whatever, I don't care about standard korean vs foreigner story lines or rooting for underdogs. You shouldn't care about "story lines" at all in the first place :D Fuck I hate this term. good thing we have you to tell us what we should care about... | ||
|
Bowzar
Sweden741 Posts
| ||
|
SneX
Sweden377 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:16 slowbacontron wrote: Show nested quote + On September 15 2013 07:15 AlternativeEgo wrote: On September 15 2013 07:12 Bowzar wrote: Foreign tournaments and their fucking hard ons for interviews... Proleague also have winners interviews in between the games though That is why it is infamous for its downtime. (along with mindmindmindmind) Do they have two sets of booths? I can't remember. If not you need some time to set up for the next player. | ||
|
ZenithM
France15952 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:19 Waise wrote: Show nested quote + On September 15 2013 07:15 ZenithM wrote: On September 15 2013 07:14 Grumbels wrote: I don't think casters should be biased in a team league finals. I want to root for innovation to support team acer or whatever, I don't care about standard korean vs foreigner story lines or rooting for underdogs. You shouldn't care about "story lines" at all in the first place :D Fuck I hate this term. good thing we have you to tell us what we should care about... You're welcome ![]() | ||
|
Musicus
Germany23580 Posts
| ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
| ||
|
unigolyn
Estonia1272 Posts
![]() | ||
|
JazzJackrabbit
Canada1272 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
| ||
|
saroir
Germany244 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:17 figq wrote: Show nested quote + On September 15 2013 07:15 NovemberstOrm wrote: lol acer Team Acer @aceresport Ok @TeamLiquidPro, our Koreabot beats up your foreigner, now yours beats ours. See you in game 3. https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/379004874207145985 huh fun and all, but they probably shouldn't officially tweet stuff like that, wtf hmm why not? ![]() | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
On September 15 2013 07:20 Heartland wrote: I really wish that people would consider playing some other music than just this horrid wubwbuwub crap inbetween games. Don't you hate on the GSL pre music and break music? ![]() | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Jaedong EffOrt Horang2 Mini actioN ggaemo ZerO Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games olofmeister1158 hiko841 B2W.Neo610 Lowko356 crisheroes302 DeMusliM242 Pyrionflax192 Livibee163 Hui .136 Liquid`VortiX115 XBOCT99 QueenE86 Mew2King63 ZerO(Twitch)10 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|