• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8840 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page 54

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 364 Next
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
August 23 2013 13:09 GMT
#1061
On August 23 2013 22:08 shabby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:06 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:04 shabby wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:02 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:00 LlamaNamedOsama wrote:
On August 23 2013 21:59 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 23 2013 21:57 shabby wrote:
Will there be spoiler-free VODs somewhere? Not sure if I trust wcs.battle.net to not post pictures of all the gamers faces again.


This. Wanted to see Polt-JD. "Oh cool there is 7buttons for the matches so the... "and next to the spoiler free choice of match... the score...

So i would like to know this as well. (even if i'm reading lr)


Same thing happened to me before I realized at top of their site there's "Spoilers on," click to turn spoilers off.


There is ? Oh thanks god to you fellow tlers. I'm so blind. I'll see that at home tonight (although i will be at meltdown :p). But Wcs will surely be over.

Tomorrow i got esport barbecue !


You can turn off spoilers to hide the text. But for instance for the entire WCS Europe, they had picture of the players faces on the VODs. So if you knew the players faces, you already knew who were in all the matches..


Oh.... Since i know all of their faces... ok. At least my GF won't get spoiled because she can't remeber faces. (Is it Flash ? NOOOOO THAT'S MVP !)


"Honey the match is over, please come put on the next VOD while I look away". True love.



HAHAHAHA it will be much more like : "there is no zerg. Why watch ?"
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
August 23 2013 13:09 GMT
#1062
On August 23 2013 22:07 NPF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:02 Plexa wrote:
It's disappointing they're using campaign videos in their hype videos for this why aren't they using clips from the season?


I hope Blizzard (at Blizzcon) either makes some custom CGI for the WCS finals that represent the players previous victories or that they do like you say.


I'm fully expecting recycled cinematics.
Yhamm is the god of predictions
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 13:09:47
August 23 2013 13:09 GMT
#1063
On August 23 2013 22:08 Vindicare605 wrote:
I hate the veto system so much.

Same 3 maps, EVERY time.

I mean granted with a more balanced map pool perhaps it wouldn't be a big deal but I just do not like watching the same maps being repeatedly played over and over again in the same tournament.


I wish they'd do the veto's just after group stages are presented offline, a week or more before the tournament. Then we could perhaps see a bit more preparation.
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 13:09 GMT
#1064
Such aggressive language from Artosis.
mikedebo
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4341 Posts
August 23 2013 13:09 GMT
#1065
lol MC looks like he doesn't care at all
I NEED A PHOTOSYNTHESIS! ||| 'airtoss' is an anagram of 'artosis' ||| SANGHOOOOOO ||| "No Korea? No problem. I have internet." -- Stardust
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
August 23 2013 13:09 GMT
#1066
On August 23 2013 22:07 Lock0n wrote:
Guys stop bashing on tasteless. Give any sc2 progamer a choice to play a game to play in their spare time for fun, and I guarantee they will not be playing sc2, and watching sc2 even more so.

I'm cringing pretty hard that he was forced to stop streaming a game he enjoys playing because people were bashing him so hard.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
August 23 2013 13:09 GMT
#1067
2-0 Welmu
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 13:10:12
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1068
On August 23 2013 22:08 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:05 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:05 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:04 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:03 Wintex wrote:
BOMBER!!!

Nice job JD. I knew LBing you and MC was a good one.

Wintex curse.
Jaedong falls to MC's 2 base all ins followed by losing in a rematch vs Rain

shaddap mike. my gift is no curse. It's a power word, much like Fortitude!

yeah I remember all those times it buffed Bomber


I thought Wintex hated bomber ?

wat


I thought you were a MVP fan. My Bad
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1069
On August 23 2013 22:09 Godwrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:07 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:05 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:05 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:04 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:03 Wintex wrote:
BOMBER!!!

Nice job JD. I knew LBing you and MC was a good one.

Wintex curse.
Jaedong falls to MC's 2 base all ins followed by losing in a rematch vs Rain

shaddap mike. my gift is no curse. It's a power word, much like Fortitude!

yeah I remember all those times it buffed Bomber

asshole ;_:

Please, for the love for bomber, go back to be a MVP fan.

I am no Artosis. Even if Arthur has 3 of the same letters as Artosis... BELIEVE PLZ.
The Bomber boy
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1070
Wtf Rain
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1071
On August 23 2013 22:10 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:08 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:05 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:05 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:04 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:03 Wintex wrote:
BOMBER!!!

Nice job JD. I knew LBing you and MC was a good one.

Wintex curse.
Jaedong falls to MC's 2 base all ins followed by losing in a rematch vs Rain

shaddap mike. my gift is no curse. It's a power word, much like Fortitude!

yeah I remember all those times it buffed Bomber


I thought Wintex hated bomber ?

wat


I thought you were a MVP fan. My Bad

that was a friggin grudgematch loss... Tobblish is evil.
The Bomber boy
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1072
On August 23 2013 22:09 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:07 Lock0n wrote:
Guys stop bashing on tasteless. Give any sc2 progamer a choice to play a game to play in their spare time for fun, and I guarantee they will not be playing sc2, and watching sc2 even more so.

I'm cringing pretty hard that he was forced to stop streaming a game he enjoys playing because people were bashing him so hard.


And people wonder why he has negative things to say about SC2's community.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1073
I'm hoping JD runs over MC, don't give a fuck who advances next.
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1074
On August 23 2013 22:09 mikedebo wrote:
lol MC looks like he doesn't care at all


It's called a culture where you don't show your emotion like a girl, he cares a shit lot about this, koreans sacrifice as much, if not more, to become progamers. They are just way better at blocking all emotions to play better.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1075
On August 23 2013 22:09 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:07 NPF wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:02 Plexa wrote:
It's disappointing they're using campaign videos in their hype videos for this why aren't they using clips from the season?


I hope Blizzard (at Blizzcon) either makes some custom CGI for the WCS finals that represent the players previous victories or that they do like you say.


I'm fully expecting recycled cinematics.


There is nothing better in the SC2 universe than the campaign cinematics. Today's intro was absolutely fantastics. This is not some sports, where people kick around a ball. this is STARCRAFT. Explostions in the universe, The Swarm and ZERATUL.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 23 2013 13:10 GMT
#1076
On August 23 2013 22:09 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:07 Lock0n wrote:
Guys stop bashing on tasteless. Give any sc2 progamer a choice to play a game to play in their spare time for fun, and I guarantee they will not be playing sc2, and watching sc2 even more so.

I'm cringing pretty hard that he was forced to stop streaming a game he enjoys playing because people were bashing him so hard.

Yeah it's pretty cringy that happened.

The whole thing was pretty funny in the first place anyway though
BBV
Profile Joined January 2010
213 Posts
August 23 2013 13:11 GMT
#1077
need more fking chairs, dat guys on the left, hall so stacked.
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
August 23 2013 13:11 GMT
#1078
On August 23 2013 22:10 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 22:10 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:08 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:07 FFW_Rude wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:05 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:05 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:04 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On August 23 2013 22:03 Wintex wrote:
BOMBER!!!

Nice job JD. I knew LBing you and MC was a good one.

Wintex curse.
Jaedong falls to MC's 2 base all ins followed by losing in a rematch vs Rain

shaddap mike. my gift is no curse. It's a power word, much like Fortitude!

yeah I remember all those times it buffed Bomber


I thought Wintex hated bomber ?

wat


I thought you were a MVP fan. My Bad

that was a friggin grudgematch loss... Tobblish is evil.

Pff I bet you cursed MVP so they lost to IM T_T
Leave Bomber alone!!!
The curse is real
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 23 2013 13:11 GMT
#1079
WCS Season 2 Finals Ro16 Group A
kr (Z)Jaedong vs. kr (P)MC
Game 1
Map: Newkirk Precinct

0:00
Jaedong spawns in the bottom left
MC spawns in the bottom right
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
August 23 2013 13:11 GMT
#1080
I have a higher chance of scoring with an A-list actress than Welmu has winning against Rain... and I like Welmu
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech93
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 370
Hyuk 240
Leta 91
910 78
Shinee 74
Mong 69
soO 62
ZerO 60
Mind 47
EffOrt 38
[ Show more ]
PianO 36
Killer 36
HiyA 34
Bale 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 23
ZergMaN 13
Dota 2
XcaliburYe77
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss450
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8694
olofmeister1084
singsing846
ceh9562
Happy327
crisheroes263
ArmadaUGS114
Livibee100
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1304
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 7m
OSC
4h 7m
Stellar Fest
4h 7m
OSC
15h 7m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.