On August 24 2013 00:49 Wintex wrote:
Srsly, don't accept yo...
I need my bomber.
Srsly, don't accept yo...
I need my bomber.
But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this
Can't let some Startale dbags shit on the players i love
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3201
On August 24 2013 00:49 Wintex wrote: Srsly, don't accept yo... I need my bomber. But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this Can't let some Startale dbags shit on the players i love | ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12538 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3202
| ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3203
![]() | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3204
On August 24 2013 00:51 Lorning wrote: But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this We can agree to disagree. | ||
|
sashkata
Bulgaria3241 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3205
On August 24 2013 00:50 Issamu wrote: Why no Tasteless????? DDDD: Too busy playing Hearthstone | ||
|
VisonKai
United States2203 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3206
On August 24 2013 00:50 DarkLordOlli wrote: Show nested quote + On August 24 2013 00:49 VisonKai wrote: On August 24 2013 00:49 Godwrath wrote: On August 24 2013 00:46 DarkLordOlli wrote: On August 24 2013 00:44 AgentW wrote: On August 24 2013 00:44 DarkLordOlli wrote: On August 24 2013 00:43 AgentW wrote: On August 24 2013 00:42 Godwrath wrote: On August 24 2013 00:41 AgentW wrote: On August 24 2013 00:40 Lorning wrote: [quote] Literally GM ;D Plot twist: Lorning is one of those people who never bought the game and just watches for fun. Plot twist, Lorning is actually Optertown's smurf account. Wait, did opterown not play SC2? Last time I checked he didn't even have a copy of WoL How did I never hear about this ROFL David Pham @opterown 7 Dec @OlliHP haha i dno, i would need to buy both WoL and HotS :p and find the time! shall see no pashun there it goes my theory about optertown hosting in house GSL tournaments with the AI where MKP wins. IDK Elite AI is looking rly strong right now, can probably beat MKP. And can't even pull the plug against AI opponents Sure you can, after he gets stomped too hard he'll just dc like those people in b.net pubs back in BW. | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3207
On August 24 2013 00:48 Lorning wrote: I already started practicing, so if i dont respond, im killing zerg - innovation style Windex is Terran though. Go kill Terrans instead. Lorning v Wintex LR Grudgematch Date TBD Prize: Loser wears winner's flair for two weeks (14 days starting the day after the match, including the 14th day). Winner picks loser's signature for two weeks. Maps: 1. Blistering Sands 2. Scrap Station 3. Xel'Naga Caverns 4. Metalopolis 5. Antiga Shipyard 6. The Shattered Temple 7. Korhal Compound | ||
|
75
Germany4057 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3208
On August 24 2013 00:50 Issamu wrote: Why no Tasteless????? DDDD: he lost his passion ![]() | ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3209
On August 24 2013 00:50 Issamu wrote: Why no Tasteless????? DDDD: lost passhun! | ||
|
AgentW
United States7725 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3210
On August 24 2013 00:51 Wintex wrote: Show nested quote + On August 24 2013 00:51 Lorning wrote: On August 24 2013 00:49 Wintex wrote: Srsly, don't accept yo... I need my bomber. But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this We can agree to disagree. Wintex is chicken! | ||
|
DidYuhim
Ukraine1905 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3211
On August 24 2013 00:51 Lorning wrote: But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this Can't let some Startale dbags shit on the players i love What are you talking about? | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:51 GMT
#3212
On August 24 2013 00:51 Lorning wrote: But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this Can't let some Startale dbags shit on the players i love StarTale is superior tho. | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#3213
On August 24 2013 00:51 Aeromi wrote: Funka doing a great job ! ![]() where is adebisi though | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#3214
On August 24 2013 00:51 AgentW wrote: Show nested quote + On August 24 2013 00:51 Wintex wrote: On August 24 2013 00:51 Lorning wrote: On August 24 2013 00:49 Wintex wrote: Srsly, don't accept yo... I need my bomber. But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this We can agree to disagree. Wintex is chicken! Stop it mr Agent | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#3215
On August 24 2013 00:51 Wintex wrote: Show nested quote + On August 24 2013 00:51 Lorning wrote: On August 24 2013 00:49 Wintex wrote: Srsly, don't accept yo... I need my bomber. But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this We can agree to disagree. Stop this dodging. Just let it happen. | ||
|
VisonKai
United States2203 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#3216
On August 24 2013 00:51 DidYuhim wrote: Show nested quote + On August 24 2013 00:51 Lorning wrote: On August 24 2013 00:49 Wintex wrote: Srsly, don't accept yo... I need my bomber. But I have to defend Primes honor, I have to do this Can't let some Startale dbags shit on the players i love What are you talking about? Honor is what you have when you steal a win from PartinG. | ||
|
SarcasmMonster
3136 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#3217
On August 24 2013 00:51 sashkata wrote: Too busy playing Hearthstone Surprisingly fun game. | ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#3218
On August 24 2013 00:51 KristofferAG wrote: Show nested quote + On August 24 2013 00:48 Lorning wrote: I already started practicing, so if i dont respond, im killing zerg - innovation style Windex is Terran though. Go kill Terrans instead. Lorning v Wintex LR Grudgematch Date TBD Prize: Loser wears winner's flair for two weeks (14 days starting the day after the match, including the 14th day). Winner picks loser's signature for two weeks. Maps: 1. Blistering Sands 2. Scrap Station 3. Xel'Naga Caverns 4. Metalopolis 5. Antiga Shipyard 6. The Shattered Temple 7. Korhal Compound Doesnt matter what he plays, I practice the same way as Maru: Ladder ladder ladder. He won the OSL with that | ||
|
Scarecrow
Korea (South)9175 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#3219
| ||
|
MattyClutch
United States711 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#3220
On August 24 2013 00:50 Godwrath wrote: C'mon stream, it's fucking bomber on screen, DON'T STUTTER ON ME What res are you watching it on. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu Horang2 BeSt Hyuk Jaedong actioN Zeus Leta Light [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns26005 summit1g8219 singsing1806 crisheroes314 XBOCT250 DeMusliM157 ArmadaUGS104 Livibee100 QueenE18 ZerO(Twitch)15 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH280 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter144 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP4 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|