• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9316 users

[WCS] Day 1 RO16 Groups Season 2 Grand Finals 2013 - Page…

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 364 Next
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2961
On August 24 2013 00:23 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:21 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:18 bo1b wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:13 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:11 bo1b wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:09 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:08 Noocta wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:06 Wintex wrote:
On August 24 2013 00:05 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
[quote]
Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Well, I'm not a full time employee, I'm still a student. If I don't work, I don't get paid.

EDIT: Norway sounds nice. Dunno if I'd want to live there, but that's a nice perk.

It's a depressing country. I am looking at studying in South Korea myself..

Edit: GL working btw! Just remember to have a balance.


You know South Korea has like the highest suicide rate of any country ?
Not sure if it's the best choice to fight depression.

hahaha, yeah I know. I like how hardworking they are.


AWW YISSSSSSS

On August 23 2013 23:59 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:57 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:56 Wintex wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:55 AgentW wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:53 Wintex wrote:
[quote]
Wow, I feel bad for you. Thank God for Shellbot.

I can second this. TL's blocked where I work, and I presume twitch too. Haven't checked. Shellbot's saved me many a time.

Sadly, today's my last day of vacation before returning on Monday D:

ugh... that sucks.

call in sick hahaeahueaheuaheuahe

1. It's my first day back in quite some time.
2. I don't have the standing to call in sick. And I'm not salaried. And I like money.

Aww.. Norway is pretty fuckin' imba. If you are sick, call in and get 100% cash flow. of course, if I live here later on, I'll try to become sick to watch shit I want 'cause I'm an asshole.

Does not compute :D

It's a problem in Norway. I've lost motivation to achieve because 90 % of Norway is depressing. I'm a student in the best school of the country and people shit on school trips tailored for media students. HOW THE TITS...

Thank God our class was basically halved this year. I hope I do well.

Yeah but as a Euro you can get away with being more entitled. Gotta look at the positives

Rofl. The amount of entitlement I have is fucking nauseating. I'm so spoiled it hurts. I feel so sorry for it.

Bomber can do this, but where are the vikings...

I wasn't implying anything about how entitled you were, just how much you can get away with thanks to stereotypes on the internet.

Also the amount of quotes in this quote is insane.

Yeah I know. Talking to the swedes I met at dreamhack is fun.

The amount of scrolling I have to do is actually impressive.

AWW YISSS.
The Bomber boy
Somthing_clvr
Profile Joined February 2013
England31 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2962
That was disgusting from bomber such astonishing play
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2963
nice try grubby!

gj bomber!!
~ The Ultimate Weapon
D-light
Profile Joined April 2012
Finland7364 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2964
Grubby absolutely destroyed as expected.
why even
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2965
On August 24 2013 00:24 samurai80 wrote:
This is disgusting

?

Everything going as expected.
leo23
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3075 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2966
wow grubby completely outplayed. bomber just intimidated grubby into not taking a third base
banelings
GrazerRinge
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
999 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2967
dat medivac ghost taxi ♥
"Successful people don't talk much. They listen and take action."
Applesmack
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada680 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2968
wow what a stomp. Just embarrassing.
Evenshade
Profile Joined July 2013
131 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2969
It's ok Grubby, you played against one of the Korea's very best.
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2970
grubby's ht's were so far back in that first engagement.
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2971
aight well time for me to go so no more LRs. sorry
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2972
On August 24 2013 00:21 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 00:20 pms wrote:
Wondering if Nani will get smashed in the death group...


Did it get voted group of death? Imo this is the best group.


Group D is the best group
MMA: The true King of Wings
tns
Profile Joined June 2011
1054 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2973
On August 24 2013 00:23 samurai80 wrote:
Why Grubby's storms always so late ??

because 4 Colossi?
firebathero miss u♥! http://youtu.be/AXkoG9GnpcM - 1998/11/30 to 2001/05/18 BW stabilized! - WoL v.alpha HotS v.beta LotD v.gamma... summer 2017 SC3 (sc1remastered)
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2974
I apologize for voting the game polls with my heart.
The Bomber boy
PanzerElite
Profile Joined May 2012
540 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2975
Bomber is the GREATEST!!!
KaneZ
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany202 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#2976
Ah nice =) I waited some to see Grubby getting punished for kicking out Vortix.

Predicting 0-4 for Grubby @WCS Season Finals
† Stephano †
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
August 23 2013 15:26 GMT
#2977
First vs Bomberrrrr. :D This is gonna be sick.
Long live the King of Wings
MosART
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1899 Posts
August 23 2013 15:26 GMT
#2978
Emp drop into GG! GJ, Bomber!
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 23 2013 15:26 GMT
#2979
On August 24 2013 00:25 Shellshock1122 wrote:
aight well time for me to go so no more LRs. sorry

passion gone
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
August 23 2013 15:26 GMT
#2980
On August 24 2013 00:25 sc2holar wrote:
So how does Protoss beat this build? ar we going to see any constructive/analytical posts here or is it just going to be "GOGO GRUBBY SO GOSU" posts in the next 5 threads?


What is there to say, Bomber on another level sums it up fair and simple.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 364 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 360
Hyuk 305
910 101
Yoon 49
Bale 29
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 15
Dewaltoss 3
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor406
crisheroes277
Other Games
ceh9464
WinterStarcraft405
Happy373
PiGStarcraft239
Sick198
Livibee168
singsing114
ArmadaUGS52
olofmeister0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Stunt499
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 28m
Stellar Fest
5h 28m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.