On August 19 2013 02:00 j4vz wrote:
Why did they sent a terran vs forgg :X
Why did they sent a terran vs forgg :X
Taeja can have some really scary TvT, don't think it's a bad choice!
Let's see if ForGG still does his mass hellion build, I'd say so.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:00 j4vz wrote: Why did they sent a terran vs forgg :X Taeja can have some really scary TvT, don't think it's a bad choice! Let's see if ForGG still does his mass hellion build, I'd say so. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:01 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On August 19 2013 01:56 Otolia wrote: On August 19 2013 01:30 Bagration wrote: On August 19 2013 01:27 Otolia wrote: I wish HerO would retire so I wouldn't see him again. Mill has some of the most hardcore, militant fans I've ever seen in SC2. It's boring if there is no feelings. I went and cry while drinking beer but I come back and ForGG wins. meh I can live with that. Most fans I know talk up their team/players instead of talking down the opposing team/players. I guess both work RORO | ||
|
Aeromi
France14463 Posts
HerO vs TaeJa ? TEAMKILL !!! ![]() | ||
|
75
Germany4057 Posts
im pretty sure we see forgg vs taeja | ||
|
Lorch
Germany3711 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:03 DJHelium wrote: Taeja can have some really scary TvT, don't think it's a bad choice! Let's see if ForGG still does his mass hellion build, I'd say so. I think it's more that Hero just lost vs him and is known for being nervous and Taeja is the only other guy that should beat forgg with a pretty high posibility in a bo1. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On August 19 2013 01:59 Bagration wrote: Daybreak...oh the nostalgia. Isn't nostalgia supposed to be positive? | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:02 TheDwf wrote: Show nested quote + On August 19 2013 02:01 Big J wrote: On August 19 2013 01:59 TheDwf wrote: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/644546ForGGvsHerO.jpg Eco graph from the last game, so people don't go berserk on the efficiency of Hellbats/Marauders... you know that this is just going to redirect the berserk on mules? :D ty for the graphs anyways! ? HerO lost his third in midgame and couldn't go above 65 Probes. and since when did gameplay arguments ever work on preventing whine? it was just a joke... ![]() | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:04 Fusilero wrote: Isn't nostalgia supposed to be positive? No zergs, good nostalgia | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Isn't a tournament with both of them until they teamkill. It's a simple law that must be obeyed. Even in team leagues. | ||
|
PresenceSc2
Australia4032 Posts
| ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:04 Big J wrote: Show nested quote + On August 19 2013 02:02 TheDwf wrote: On August 19 2013 02:01 Big J wrote: On August 19 2013 01:59 TheDwf wrote: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/644546ForGGvsHerO.jpg Eco graph from the last game, so people don't go berserk on the efficiency of Hellbats/Marauders... you know that this is just going to redirect the berserk on mules? :D ty for the graphs anyways! ? HerO lost his third in midgame and couldn't go above 65 Probes. and since when did gameplay arguments ever work on preventing whine? it was just a joke... ![]() Oh, sorry. | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:04 Fusilero wrote: Isn't nostalgia supposed to be positive? Doesn't it mean "pain from old wound" or something like that in Greek? | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:02 20cts wrote: Agreed, strategy of TL is kinda weird, zergs against Dayshi and now terran against ForGG. As I said, Liquid should have sent HerO earlier and keep Ret for ForGG. But hey, I'll live with it. ![]() | ||
|
Zarahtra
Iceland4053 Posts
| ||
|
TaKeTV
Germany1201 Posts
| ||
|
Otolia
France5805 Posts
On August 19 2013 02:01 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On August 19 2013 01:56 Otolia wrote: On August 19 2013 01:30 Bagration wrote: On August 19 2013 01:27 Otolia wrote: I wish HerO would retire so I wouldn't see him again. Mill has some of the most hardcore, militant fans I've ever seen in SC2. It's boring if there is no feelings. I went and cry while drinking beer but I come back and ForGG wins. meh I can live with that. Most fans I know talk up their team/players instead of talking down the opposing team/players. I guess both work Well HerO is a special case for me. But your aren't exactly correct. The PL finals were full of trash-talk and it stayed lively. | ||
|
SpikeStarcraft
Germany2095 Posts
| ||
|
Lukeeze[zR]
Switzerland6838 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
PresenceSc2
Australia4032 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8630 Doublelift2173 JimRising PiGStarcraft304 ArmadaUGS203 C9.Mang0199 Maynarde136 ViBE86 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|