On August 14 2013 03:18 SayTT wrote:
is tod doing a nani build?
is tod doing a nani build?
Nah, not enough Void Rays
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:18 SayTT wrote: is tod doing a nani build? Nah, not enough Void Rays | ||
|
Boucot
France15997 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:15 BigFan wrote: TLO losing to Dayshi. Not sure if that's expected or not lol. Having said that, disappointing that TLO lost. He was doing really well in season 1 so I wonder why the change. He has gotten worse? competition got stronger? both? other stuff taking his time? Hopefully he gets back to his previous shape and make the RO8 again. I might be biased but I expected this result. Every time they meet TLO gets crushed by Dayshi (7-1 for Dayshi atm). The only time he won was a 6 pool vs 11/11. I hugely recommend this game btw. ![]() | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
leo23
United States3075 Posts
| ||
|
Supter
France382 Posts
| ||
|
packrat386
United States5077 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:23 Shellshock1122 wrote: sLivko back in Premier? Grats Stuchiu! fucking slivko. I want him to lose so much, and instead he just goes around beating players that I like. | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:23 Shellshock1122 wrote: sLivko back in Premier? Grats Stuchiu! Walkover win over Stephano? Just as planned. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:20 Boucot wrote: Show nested quote + On August 14 2013 03:15 BigFan wrote: TLO losing to Dayshi. Not sure if that's expected or not lol. Having said that, disappointing that TLO lost. He was doing really well in season 1 so I wonder why the change. He has gotten worse? competition got stronger? both? other stuff taking his time? Hopefully he gets back to his previous shape and make the RO8 again. I might be biased but I expected this result. Every time they meet TLO gets crushed by Dayshi (7-1 for Dayshi atm). The only time he won was a 6 pool vs 11/11. I hugely recommend this game btw. ![]() http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dct0DmvRsKg lol no worries, will check out. As much as I want ToD to advance, those storms... lol. That's impossible to micro out of if he blank storms the army and behind it >< | ||
|
NPF
Canada1635 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:25 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On August 14 2013 03:23 Shellshock1122 wrote: sLivko back in Premier? Grats Stuchiu! Walkover win over Stephano? Just as planned. Haha yes, what great predictive powers. And go ToD!! | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:25 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On August 14 2013 03:23 Shellshock1122 wrote: sLivko back in Premier? Grats Stuchiu! Walkover win over Stephano? Just as planned. Proudest mom on TL today | ||
|
Big J
Austria16289 Posts
only San and Mvp can directly go through at this point! | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
| ||
|
TheBanana
Norway2183 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:25 packrat386 wrote: Show nested quote + On August 14 2013 03:23 Shellshock1122 wrote: sLivko back in Premier? Grats Stuchiu! fucking slivko. I want him to lose so much, and instead he just goes around beating players that I like. Rooting against the muscle-zerg is crazy talk. | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
| ||
|
BakedButters
United States748 Posts
| ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:34 BakedButters wrote: Tod is 6'3". Source is WCReplays from his interview during his 4k days Ey, we don't measure with feet and thumbs over here | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:34 Fusilero wrote: I missed it. Can you ruin it for me too? THE MAP IS RUINED, THANKS CASTERS. STAR STATION PLS DISBAND. ![]() | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
On August 14 2013 03:38 Weavel wrote: Show nested quote + I missed it. Can you ruin it for me too? On August 14 2013 03:34 Fusilero wrote: THE MAP IS RUINED, THANKS CASTERS. STAR STATION PLS DISBAND. ![]() They pointed out that the engine is not going in the right direction in relation to the passing stars therefore the map is impossible and ruined. | ||
|
Gudge
542 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2firebathero Rush Dewaltoss Trap Shine Sexy Bale yabsab Djem5 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2992 FrodaN842 ceh9717 Beastyqt669 summit1g504 ArmadaUGS198 KnowMe167 byalli163 C9.Mang0158 Hui .143 QueenE105 Trikslyr64 Mew2King63 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|