• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:41
CEST 23:41
KST 06:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8261 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 2 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 119

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 179 Next
Ok, the finals are on now. Stop derailing with complaints about WCS region system! - Begin page 109
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2361
GG!!! great match by Finale, loving this PvP :D
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
blinken
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada368 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2362
MC i hear +3 weapons is pretty good.
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2363
On August 12 2013 01:39 jubil wrote:
I'm a little confused. I just tuned in and I see a (relatively) late-game PvP without collosus on either side, and on this map with chokes and ramps it seems like collosi would be good. What's the deal? Gentleman's agreement?


Immortal-Archon beats Colossus easily
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2364
GG! Great game by Duckdeok.
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2365
neat, I thought finale was outclassed by mc in the late game due to g1, but he's showing he's right there with him :o
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
ramask2
Profile Joined June 2011
Thailand1024 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2366
I can't say pew pew in this fight.... what should the sound effects be?
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2367
On August 12 2013 01:39 sparklyresidue wrote:
PvP is reminiscent of roach vs. roach in ZvZ with the immo/archon/zealot comps


You know, I was just thinking about the same. But I wonder if the analogy holds up.
NightOfTheDead
Profile Joined August 2009
Lithuania1711 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2368
MC played too way too safe this time.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2369
uhhh we have a match, i thought actually the small duck would really crumble, good guy proving me wrong!
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
75
Profile Joined December 2012
Germany4057 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2370
why no storm?
yo twitch, as long as I can watch 480p lagfree I'm happy
CikaZombi
Profile Joined August 2011
Serbia630 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2371
On August 12 2013 01:40 ramask2 wrote:
I can't say pew pew in this fight.... what should the sound effects be?

BOOM BOOM bzzzzzt?
You can no more evade my wrath, than you could your own shadow.
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2372
zealots runbys are way better than zergling runbys.

shouldn't you wall the 3rd base?
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2373
On August 12 2013 01:39 jubil wrote:
I'm a little confused. I just tuned in and I see a (relatively) late-game PvP without collosus on either side, and on this map with chokes and ramps it seems like collosi would be good. What's the deal? Gentleman's agreement?

both players went Zealot Archon Immortal. Collossus kind of sucks vs that these days.
(>'.')>
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2374
On August 12 2013 01:40 ramask2 wrote:
I can't say pew pew in this fight.... what should the sound effects be?


zap zap
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
August 11 2013 16:40 GMT
#2375
Should I cheer for MC for old times sake, or the Duck's to 1) cheer for the villain, 2) cover up Naniwa's loss by later saying he only lost to the champion of the tournament?
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
August 11 2013 16:41 GMT
#2376
On August 12 2013 01:40 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 01:39 sparklyresidue wrote:
PvP is reminiscent of roach vs. roach in ZvZ with the immo/archon/zealot comps


You know, I was just thinking about the same. But I wonder if the analogy holds up.

I'm sure it doesn't but ... I'm still gonna say great minds think alike, give yourself a pat on the back, I just did the same for myself.
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
August 11 2013 16:41 GMT
#2377
fully upgraded Chargelots are ridiculous
(>'.')>
Facultyadjutant
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Sweden1876 Posts
August 11 2013 16:41 GMT
#2378
On August 12 2013 01:40 ramask2 wrote:
I can't say pew pew in this fight.... what should the sound effects be?


Quack Quack
#1 FAN OF TERRY THE INTERN - NONY AND IDRA NUMBER #1, EVERY DAY. AXIOM MANOR - Axiom: Ryung, Alicia, Heart and Crank under the Don TotalBiscuit and the Donnesa Genna Bain- Join the family http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=396090#2
HotGlueGun
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1409 Posts
August 11 2013 16:41 GMT
#2379
Time for some proxy stargates methinks
Don't hoot with the Owls at night if you cant soar with the Eagles at dawn.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
August 11 2013 16:41 GMT
#2380
On August 12 2013 01:40 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2013 01:39 sparklyresidue wrote:
PvP is reminiscent of roach vs. roach in ZvZ with the immo/archon/zealot comps


You know, I was just thinking about the same. But I wonder if the analogy holds up.


Well for me it's a little bit easier to see who's winning in an immortal/archon/zeal confrontation than in a roach confrontation, but I suppose zergs will say the opposite
No will to live, no wish to die
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 517
RuFF_SC2 173
ProTech167
Liquid`TLO 131
Nina 125
ViBE6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17113
firebathero 90
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever340
canceldota68
League of Legends
Doublelift3695
Counter-Strike
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu787
Other Games
summit1g5885
FrodaN1206
shahzam503
C9.Mang0290
mouzStarbuck276
B2W.Neo246
ToD211
RotterdaM87
Mew2King40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile138
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur639
Upcoming Events
OSC
35m
Replay Cast
1h 20m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.