• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:52
CEST 09:52
KST 16:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9619 users

[WCS AM] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 121

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 168 Next
Please refrain from using twitch emotes (kappa etc.) on teamliquid. Check http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423487 for more information.
xyzz
Profile Joined January 2012
567 Posts
August 11 2013 00:41 GMT
#2401
On August 11 2013 09:40 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:38 xyzz wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:36 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:35 -KG- wrote:
Almost 200k watching the internationals. Is DotA2 bigger than LoL now?

I wouldnt say that. LoL gets over 100k on their weekly LCS matches in both EU and NA, and at this seasons finals they will be over 200k for the most part of that I am sure.

TI3 all streams combined (all languages) were peaking at 700K yesterday. I'm not saying it's bigger than LoL (because I've no idea) but it's big anyway.

Don't get me wrong I think Dota 2 is on the up-and-up which I am thrilled about as I try to learn what the hell is happening when I watch. But I think The season 3 finals for LoL will beat pretty much every mark set by TI3

...except prize money.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 00:41 GMT
#2402
On August 11 2013 09:39 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:38 iAmJeffReY wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:37 turdburgler wrote:
US paintballing places look so shit ;/. some kind of operation desert storm masturbation fantasy.

One random place on a stream sums up all of america.



It's true. They all look like this. There's not even one that is a pretty close replica of Nuketown.
Nor any that are in heavily wooded areas, like around here.

Also - I still always smile when Rotterdam does the backstab.

I actually played paintball in a heavily wooded area this past weekend and had a ton of fun. Southern New Jersey
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
revel8
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom3022 Posts
August 11 2013 00:41 GMT
#2403
On August 11 2013 09:27 negativedge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:26 revel8 wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:22 negativedge wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:21 revel8 wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:15 Nebuchad wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:13 revel8 wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:08 fuzzylogic44 wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:06 revel8 wrote:
Terry the intern is the worst part of WCS NA. Just not funny and extremely cringeworthy.


If by worst you mean best, and by not funny you mean funny, and by extremely cringeworthy you mean extremely awesome, then I totally agree with you and well said.


You think asking people to state what pet they would have of a SC2 Unit is the best thing about this tournament? OK. He just seems terrible at interviewing and his questions are juvenile and add nothing. I guess different people have different standards for what is awesome and what is actually not.


The man used "Isengard army of orcs" as a metric unit. In what universe is that not awesome?


In this universe, when the word awesome actually is used correctly. Some people are impressed very easily, it seems.


you might be a little uptight bro, just saying.


All I said, was I thought he was the worst part of WCS NA.

Someday you might realise that people are allowed to have different opinions to you, just saying.


you literally said he can't be good because the person who called him awesome did not use the term in a 19th century aesthetics sense of the word


No I didn't. Also maybe you need to look up what literally means as well.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2404
On August 11 2013 09:38 xyzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:36 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:35 -KG- wrote:
Almost 200k watching the internationals. Is DotA2 bigger than LoL now?

I wouldnt say that. LoL gets over 100k on their weekly LCS matches in both EU and NA, and at this seasons finals they will be over 200k for the most part of that I am sure.

TI3 all streams combined (all languages) were peaking at 700K yesterday. I'm not saying it's bigger than LoL (because I've no idea) but it's big anyway.


Dota2's current scene is based around one gigantic event.

SC2 and LoL are centered around various seasons/tournaments across the world, leading to a gigantic event at the end of the year.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2405
Oh look Starcraft.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2406
On August 11 2013 09:41 xyzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:40 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:38 xyzz wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:36 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:35 -KG- wrote:
Almost 200k watching the internationals. Is DotA2 bigger than LoL now?

I wouldnt say that. LoL gets over 100k on their weekly LCS matches in both EU and NA, and at this seasons finals they will be over 200k for the most part of that I am sure.

TI3 all streams combined (all languages) were peaking at 700K yesterday. I'm not saying it's bigger than LoL (because I've no idea) but it's big anyway.

Don't get me wrong I think Dota 2 is on the up-and-up which I am thrilled about as I try to learn what the hell is happening when I watch. But I think The season 3 finals for LoL will beat pretty much every mark set by TI3

...except prize money.

pretty much . Although The prize money should be pretty large for LoL.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2407
On August 11 2013 09:40 Ammanas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 09:38 xyzz wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:36 Darkhoarse wrote:
On August 11 2013 09:35 -KG- wrote:
Almost 200k watching the internationals. Is DotA2 bigger than LoL now?

I wouldnt say that. LoL gets over 100k on their weekly LCS matches in both EU and NA, and at this seasons finals they will be over 200k for the most part of that I am sure.

TI3 all streams combined (all languages) were peaking at 700K yesterday.


LoL Season 2 Finals peaked at 1.1 million concurrents. And it just became bigger since then..

(and when we are on topic of LoL - anyone knows when does the LCS superweek(end) start?)


For more context, Dota 2 just reached 5 million unique monthly players. Lol reached 32 million unique monthly players 9 months ago.
MMA: The true King of Wings
ArchangelJada
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada910 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2408
fuck day9 and his screaming (
Xorphene
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom492 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2409
Stop yelling down the fucking microphone, it's aids for those of us wearing headphones...
T: Polt, Fantasy, Flash, Jjakji. P: HerO, Rain, Grubby, SoS. Z: Jaedong, Scarlett, Snute, Life. Casters: ToD, Apollo, MrBitter, Artosis, Day[9].
Hryul
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Austria2609 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2410
On August 11 2013 09:41 Weavel wrote:
Omg are the games actually starting????

again, yes
Countdown to victory: 1 200!
Weavel
Profile Joined January 2010
Finland9224 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2411
Pretty good crowd!
Life/Seed//Mvp/NaNiwa fighting! ZeNEX forever!
KaneZ
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany202 Posts
August 11 2013 00:42 GMT
#2412
On August 11 2013 09:41 thirtyapm wrote:
love the production, good work guys


Yes its supergreat, no interrupts or anything!
† Stephano †
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
August 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#2413
i like how they handle the time in between when problems occure with the filler videos. pretty good handling imho
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
fuzzylogic44
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada2633 Posts
August 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#2414
Data, fuck yeah
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
August 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#2415
LoL/Dota2 compared to SC2 is like comparing working at mcdonalds with studying rocket science. More ppl work at mcdonalds.

GO START THE DISCUSSION AGAIN!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
August 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#2416
On August 11 2013 09:42 ArchangelJada wrote:
fuck day9 and his screaming (


you're canadian. say sorry! now!
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
August 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#2417
Alright, I need to go take care of some things. I'm pretty sure Taeja has this.

+ Show Spoiler +
And of course, it's likely Terry will do something funny while I'm away.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
ImperialFist
Profile Joined April 2013
790 Posts
August 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#2418
Husky calling out the CC first into mass Thor
"In the name of Holy Terra I challenge, Take up arms, for the Emperor’s Justice falls on you!"
Heavenlee
Profile Joined April 2012
United States966 Posts
August 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#2419
Oh god this commentary. "I don't think that scv will be there in time to block it"---scv halfway across minimap as nexus goes down.
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
August 11 2013 00:43 GMT
#2420
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 168 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3569
Soma 204
Rush 193
Mong 92
Killer 89
ToSsGirL 85
Shinee 0
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss271
byalli4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft591
ceh9566
olofmeister519
Happy332
dupreeh234
Sick181
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2285
League of Legends
• Stunt448
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 8m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.