• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:24
CEST 23:24
KST 06:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

[WCS EU] Finals Day 1 Premier Season 2 2013 - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 118 Next
jimothyjim
Profile Joined August 2011
Great Britain836 Posts
August 10 2013 15:05 GMT
#1041
I actually quite like him from that video thing, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to hope for Naniwa. Still, at least the "bad" option is okay.
Go Hyvaa, Hyun, Maru, DRG, NaNiwa, MaNa, Genius, Dimaga, Scarlett, Soulkey, First! Elfi is God.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 10 2013 15:05 GMT
#1042
On August 11 2013 00:02 figq wrote:
I see Kaelaris and Redeye have been promoted to the Oberkellner tier.


LOL! XD

"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
LiamBrady
Profile Joined June 2012
Singapore197 Posts
August 10 2013 15:05 GMT
#1043
Wow, the ESL casters have gone full Korean wardrobe
Scarlett and SEA Dota
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
August 10 2013 15:05 GMT
#1044
Bowties are so fucking cool.
No will to live, no wish to die
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
August 10 2013 15:06 GMT
#1045
I know how he plays: Voidrays!
Neosteel Enthusiast
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
August 10 2013 15:06 GMT
#1046
I just realized that winner of these ro8 gets guaranteed placement into WCS Season 2 finals (EU has 6 spots... so other 4 have to fight it out)... forgot about that little fact. lot more at stake.
(>'.')>
Tobblish
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden6404 Posts
August 10 2013 15:06 GMT
#1047
On August 11 2013 00:05 LiamBrady wrote:
Wow, the ESL casters have gone full Korean wardrobe


No you need it to be more then 2 colors thats not black or white for that.
The curse is real
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
August 10 2013 15:06 GMT
#1048
On August 11 2013 00:04 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 00:04 Zealously wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen finale talk before, all I remember is a few random games and moments, mostly from online games


Did you fall in love yet?


I think I just did, wanted naniwa to win before but then the smile. Would be funny though if the Alliance wins everywhere. But guess I am back hoping for eternal draws.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
August 10 2013 15:07 GMT
#1049
On August 11 2013 00:02 Swiv wrote:
I am going to rage so hard if a korean wins this wcs eu too


Would you really be that surprised though?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Valikyr
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2653 Posts
August 10 2013 15:07 GMT
#1050
Why is ToD so awesome.

Go Naniwa!
Sated
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
England4983 Posts
August 10 2013 15:08 GMT
#1051
--- Nuked ---
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 10 2013 15:08 GMT
#1052
Calling out Nani's whining lol
AdministratorBreak the chains
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46474 Posts
August 10 2013 15:08 GMT
#1053
gogo Naniwa!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 10 2013 15:08 GMT
#1054
On August 11 2013 00:08 Sated wrote:
Good, I managed to get back from the shop before the games started. Now I have Monster, and beer for watching WCS AM later on! :D

You really are a naniwa fan.
Glorious SEA doto
Darthsanta13
Profile Joined July 2011
United States564 Posts
August 10 2013 15:09 GMT
#1055
On August 11 2013 00:01 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 23:56 Darthsanta13 wrote:
In all honesty though I think artosis just gets ragged on because he has a reputation for cursing players at this point. Not trying to call TL out but their predictions are probably wrong about as often as artosis's. Making predictions is just really hard. I dont think many people would do any better.


Romanian?

+ Show Spoiler +
But seriously, nobody's ragging on Artosis...

I resent that accusation. Wet blankets transcend national borders!
+ Show Spoiler +
oh I know, I know it's not mean spirited or anything... I just think everyone sucks at predictions
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
August 10 2013 15:09 GMT
#1056
On August 11 2013 00:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 00:02 Swiv wrote:
I am going to rage so hard if a korean wins this wcs eu too


Would you really be that surprised though?


Yes? With MVP out, duck^2 never looking all that good and neither MMA nor MC performing well I would have pegged this as Nani's season
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
August 10 2013 15:09 GMT
#1057
It's time for Europe to step it up. Go Nani!
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
TommyP
Profile Joined December 2011
United States6231 Posts
August 10 2013 15:09 GMT
#1058
On August 11 2013 00:02 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 00:01 TommyP wrote:
On August 10 2013 23:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 10 2013 23:47 TommyP wrote:
Gogo Fuckfuck!


Lol haven't seen this one before.

Funny thing is, I'm on my iPhone and typed in duckduck and it changed it to that

Do I even want to know what you do on your phone for duck to become fuck.

Lol I just say fuck a lot in texts I guess
#TheOneTrueDong
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 10 2013 15:10 GMT
#1059
On August 11 2013 00:05 Nebuchad wrote:
Bowties are so fucking cool.



Indeed they are
AdministratorBreak the chains
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 10 2013 15:10 GMT
#1060
Oh dang he's a lefty, I am in a way be he lefty mouse! Props!
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason60
SpeCial 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 633
firebathero 83
Zeus 64
Trap 37
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever376
League of Legends
JimRising 43
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5171
Liquid`Hasu1891
Other Games
summit1g6161
shahzam452
byalli394
C9.Mang0172
KnowMe107
UpATreeSC73
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 53
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 36m
Stellar Fest
15h 36m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.