On August 10 2013 23:59 Fusilero wrote:
Supernova to win November 2011 never forget.
Supernova to win November 2011 never forget.
edit2: Poor Clide as well T_T
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
August 10 2013 15:00 GMT
#1021
On August 10 2013 23:59 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On August 10 2013 23:59 Tobblish wrote: On August 10 2013 23:56 Darthsanta13 wrote: In all honesty though I think artosis just gets ragged on because he has a reputation for cursing players at this point. Not trying to call TL out but their predictions are probably wrong about as often as artosis's. Making predictions is just really hard. I dont think many people would do any better. Haven't you heard of the Fionn curse? Supernova to win November 2011 never forget. edit2: Poor Clide as well T_T | ||
|
pak150
United States531 Posts
August 10 2013 15:01 GMT
#1022
| ||
|
Nikon
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 10 2013 15:01 GMT
#1023
On August 10 2013 23:58 Striker.superfreunde wrote: Show nested quote + On August 10 2013 23:57 Nikon wrote: Oh, that's a lego battlecruiser on the bar there :O Mega bloks Thanks for linking man, maybe I'll get one! | ||
|
MasterOfPuppets
Romania6942 Posts
August 10 2013 15:01 GMT
#1024
On August 10 2013 23:56 Darthsanta13 wrote: In all honesty though I think artosis just gets ragged on because he has a reputation for cursing players at this point. Not trying to call TL out but their predictions are probably wrong about as often as artosis's. Making predictions is just really hard. I dont think many people would do any better. Romanian? ![]() + Show Spoiler + But seriously, nobody's ragging on Artosis... | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
August 10 2013 15:01 GMT
#1025
On August 10 2013 23:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote: Lol haven't seen this one before. Funny thing is, I'm on my iPhone and typed in duckduck and it changed it to that | ||
|
Swiv
Germany3674 Posts
August 10 2013 15:02 GMT
#1026
| ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
August 10 2013 15:02 GMT
#1027
On August 11 2013 00:01 TommyP wrote: Show nested quote + On August 10 2013 23:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote: On August 10 2013 23:47 TommyP wrote: Gogo Fuckfuck! Lol haven't seen this one before. Funny thing is, I'm on my iPhone and typed in duckduck and it changed it to that my computer changes it to duck duck | ||
|
Fusilero
United Kingdom50293 Posts
August 10 2013 15:02 GMT
#1028
On August 11 2013 00:01 TommyP wrote: Show nested quote + On August 10 2013 23:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote: On August 10 2013 23:47 TommyP wrote: Gogo Fuckfuck! Lol haven't seen this one before. Funny thing is, I'm on my iPhone and typed in duckduck and it changed it to that Do I even want to know what you do on your phone for duck to become fuck. | ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
August 10 2013 15:02 GMT
#1029
| ||
|
figq
12519 Posts
August 10 2013 15:02 GMT
#1030
| ||
|
sc2holar
Sweden1637 Posts
August 10 2013 15:03 GMT
#1031
| ||
|
MasterOfPuppets
Romania6942 Posts
August 10 2013 15:03 GMT
#1032
On August 11 2013 00:02 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2013 00:01 TommyP wrote: On August 10 2013 23:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote: On August 10 2013 23:47 TommyP wrote: Gogo Fuckfuck! Lol haven't seen this one before. Funny thing is, I'm on my iPhone and typed in duckduck and it changed it to that Do I even want to know what you do on your phone for duck to become fuck. It can't be that bad... I mean it changed duckduck to fuckfuck, not to duckfuck. ;p | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
August 10 2013 15:03 GMT
#1033
![]() | ||
|
ACrow
Germany6583 Posts
August 10 2013 15:03 GMT
#1034
On August 11 2013 00:02 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2013 00:01 TommyP wrote: On August 10 2013 23:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote: On August 10 2013 23:47 TommyP wrote: Gogo Fuckfuck! Lol haven't seen this one before. Funny thing is, I'm on my iPhone and typed in duckduck and it changed it to that Do I even want to know what you do on your phone for duck to become fuck. Nasty auto correction taking the user's most frequently typed words into account. | ||
|
LimitSEA
Australia9580 Posts
August 10 2013 15:03 GMT
#1035
| ||
|
Azelja
Japan762 Posts
August 10 2013 15:03 GMT
#1036
On August 11 2013 00:02 Fusilero wrote: Show nested quote + On August 11 2013 00:01 TommyP wrote: On August 10 2013 23:50 MasterOfPuppets wrote: On August 10 2013 23:47 TommyP wrote: Gogo Fuckfuck! Lol haven't seen this one before. Funny thing is, I'm on my iPhone and typed in duckduck and it changed it to that Do I even want to know what you do on your phone for duck to become fuck. Having some fun times :D | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
August 10 2013 15:04 GMT
#1037
| ||
|
Nikon
Bulgaria5710 Posts
August 10 2013 15:04 GMT
#1038
On August 11 2013 00:02 figq wrote: I see Kaelaris and Redeye have been promoted to the Oberkellner tier. Lmao, that's some good stuff right there! | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
August 10 2013 15:04 GMT
#1039
On August 11 2013 00:04 Zealously wrote: I don't think I've ever seen finale talk before, all I remember is a few random games and moments, mostly from online games Did you fall in love yet? | ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
August 10 2013 15:05 GMT
#1040
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5761 Liquid`RaSZi5420 Beastyqt801 shahzam452 B2W.Neo292 KnowMe142 Pyrionflax139 ArmadaUGS127 ZombieGrub96 IndyStarCraft UpATreeSC58 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|