On August 04 2013 00:36 bo1b wrote:
He's a maths student at a non ivy league uni, you should be glad he can read tbh
He's a maths student at a non ivy league uni, you should be glad he can read tbh
XD XD XD XD
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Fuchsteufelswild
Australia2028 Posts
On August 04 2013 00:36 bo1b wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2013 00:35 Fuchsteufelswild wrote: On August 04 2013 00:34 neptunusfisk wrote: On August 04 2013 00:32 Fuchsteufelswild wrote: Colossi are expensive, you think? neptunusfisk, I did answer earlier. And I posted this! I guess we're even! And well, the colossus transition is not something you do on the fly. It takes time and quite a lot of resources. Did you even read which post I linked? I explained the Ivy League thing. :\ Don't know why you're saying "we're even", this wasn't an argument. He's a maths student at a non ivy league uni, you should be glad he can read tbh XD XD XD XD | ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
Daralii
United States16991 Posts
On August 04 2013 00:37 PhoenixVoid wrote: This map in ZvP generally breaks down into extreme Zerg greed versus Skytoss deathballs. Extreme zerg greed vs sky deathball is how it breaks down for every MU. >_> | ||
|
robson1
3632 Posts
On August 04 2013 00:37 PhoenixVoid wrote: This map in ZvP generally breaks down into extreme Zerg greed versus Skytoss deathballs. This map always breaks down into split map turtling with zerg for sure... which is terrible. | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
| ||
|
Dwayn
Germany949 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
robson1
3632 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
| ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
neptunusfisk
2286 Posts
On August 04 2013 00:35 Fuchsteufelswild wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2013 00:34 neptunusfisk wrote: On August 04 2013 00:32 Fuchsteufelswild wrote: Colossi are expensive, you think? neptunusfisk, I did answer earlier. And I posted this! I guess we're even! And well, the colossus transition is not something you do on the fly. It takes time and quite a lot of resources. Did you even read which post I linked? I explained the Ivy League thing. :\ Don't know why you're saying "we're even", this wasn't an argument. Yep! This is turning quite off topic, but I read it and also explained my POV. I hope you don't get mad at me for us not reading into all of the levels of each others humour. Let's enjoy San winning this tournament now, okay? :D | ||
|
nam nam
Sweden4672 Posts
On August 04 2013 00:39 PhoenixVoid wrote: Oh DRG, why would you build Corruptors against Void Rays and Archons. He probably read this lr thread and concluded he'd be up against just collosi. | ||
|
Daralii
United States16991 Posts
| ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
| ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
bo1b
Australia12814 Posts
| ||
|
robson1
3632 Posts
| ||
|
Nebuchad
Switzerland12559 Posts
On August 03 2013 23:39 Nebuchad wrote: San 3-0 DRG. That was easy. | ||
|
Dwayn
Germany949 Posts
| ||
|
bertu
Brazil871 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 Soulkey Mini EffOrt Stork Larva Soma [ Show more ] actioN BeSt ZerO Rush Snow Last Mong firebathero Zeus 910 Free Mind Hyun sorry hero PianO Sharp Yoon JYJ Shinee Pusan Shine Hm[arnc] Bale Sexy ToSsGirL Aegong HiyA Terrorterran scan(afreeca) Sacsri Noble Rock Icarus Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns77620 singsing2320 olofmeister1027 B2W.Neo329 hiko306 DeMusliM223 Livibee176 Pyrionflax163 Liquid`VortiX104 QueenE61 Trikslyr58 ZerO(Twitch)13 |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|